Trump is an un-American traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Joe Biden. Fuck him with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

Better yet, fuck him with a garden tiller infected with rabies, scabies, Monkeypox, syphilis, and gonorrhea.

And if you think that's "extreme", wait until you hear what I'm wishing on for you idiots who were stupid enough to vote for him.

:laughing0301:

Itโ€™s a rumor, nobody really voted for Biden.

Traitor Trump is trying to destroy NATO. He finds commonality with dictators around the world, he reviles democracies.

He is un-American . Our fathers fought WWII to make the world safe from fascism "We will pay any price, bear any burden to ensure the success of liberty" JFK

This is as shameful as when Trump went to Helsinki and took the dictator Putin's side over our own intelligence. agencies.it wasn't a mistake, that's who he is ,,,a wound be dictator.

Traitor Trump
NATO countries need to pay their fair share. The United States shouldn't be responsible for paying such a large amount.

Not all Trump cultists are more loyal to China and Russia than they are to the USA, but about half of them are.

Follow the money. China hands many millions to Trump through "business" transactions. China expects and gets favors in return for that cash. Trump echoes his Chinese marching orders down to his followers, and they echo those marching orders here.

Skye, JGalt, how do your Chinamasters want you to respond to that? You'd best run and check.

Gotta love these folks that ignore 10% for the Big Guy.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Traitor Trump is trying to destroy NATO. He finds commonality with dictators around the world, he reviles democracies.

He is un-American . Our fathers fought WWII to make the world safe from fascism "We will pay any price, bear any burden to ensure the success of liberty" JFK

This is as shameful as when Trump went to Helsinki and took the dictator Putin's side over our own intelligence. agencies.it wasn't a mistake, that's who he is ,,,a wound be dictator.

Traitor Trump

Trump made nato members actually pay their promised dues saving American taxpayers billions then Weak Worthless World Wide Laughingstock *Joe let them off the hook. Thereโ€™s your real traitor.

Whatโ€™s your pronoun? Talk about cults. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I am not sorry for triggering you, snowflake, and I won't stop just because you cry at me.

I don't make you tell stupid lies. You choose to embarrass yourself by doing that.

Why? Do you just get off on lying? Are you that afraid to tell your masters "No, I won't lie for you!"? Or has being trickled down on for so many years pickled you little cult brain?

Traitor Trump
4v93jk.jpg

I am not sorry for triggering you, snowflake, and I won't stop just because you cry at me.

I don't make you tell stupid lies. You choose to embarrass yourself by doing that.

Why? Do you just get off on lying? Are you that afraid to tell your masters "No, I won't lie for you!"? Or has being trickled down on for so many years pickled you little cult brain?

Iโ€™m not afraid of telling anyone that there are only two genders.

That scares the fuck outta you though.

Traitor Trump

So, where are your links to that prove your statements?

To me all I see a thread that's intended to just try and piss people off with baseless accusations and contrarian commentary. Bottom line, it's a shit post

There currently is only one political party -- the Democratic Party.

The Republican MAGA Party is a cult full of racists and fascists and doesn't even believe in government, anymore. You can't govern if you are crazy and you hate government. And that basically sums up the current idiocy of the Republican MAGA Party.
The elitist people of Europe are white. And they will be your world leaders.

Traitor Trump
I marvel at how profoundly damaged your mind is, really, seriously disturbed and retarded to say the least. Trump, a traitor who hates Nato? :laughing0301: Who was it, do you know, who was it that pulled out of Afghanistan in the middle of the fucking night, not bothering to clue in our Nato allies, all of whom fought and died there right along side Americans for twenty-years, and then refused to take a single phone call from those vaunted Nato allies for an entire week??? YOU, are literally a sub-moronic imbecile! :spank:

There currently is only one political party -- the Democratic Party.

The Republican MAGA Party is a cult full of racists and fascists and doesn't even believe in government, anymore. You can't govern if you are crazy and you hate government. And that basically sums up the current idiocy of the Republican MAGA Party.
Mr. or Ms. Thanos, you are gravely mistaken.

Traitor Trump
My goodness, the things they teach you kids in high school!

I marvel at how profoundly damaged your mind is, really, seriously disturbed and retarded to say the least. Trump, a traitor who hates Nato? :laughing0301: Who was it, do you know, who was it that pulled out of Afghanistan in the middle of the fucking night, not bothering to clue in our Nato allies, all of whom fought and died there right along side Americans for twenty-years, and then refused to take a single phone call from those vaunted Nato allies for an entire week??? YOU, are literally a sub-moronic imbecile! :spank:

It's really going to be quite an endeavor to get them all back into the mental institutions and get them deprogrammed to the point that it'll be safe to allow them among normal people again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back