Nikki Haley says Trump is in mental decline

She should know! I agree with her! The signs are everywhere! What do you think?

Same ole shit.

Biden is in mental decline so of course they claim Trump is instead.

This woman IS a birdbrain. Does she think any on the left will vote for her over a pedosupporting, child sex trafficking apologist democrat?? She be better of if she just went ahead and declared herself a democrat although...they still wouldn't want her. Her political career is DEAD, DEAD. DEAD. I think she is just trying to do whatever damage she can before she has to drop out...this is personal for her. She can't blame voters..>YET...so she attacks President Trump. and she DOES want to keep some of that Never Trump/Dem Donor $$$.

I would be unable to argue otherwise for either P01135809 or Biden...

Well... I might be able to argue that one is just plain crazy rather than in mental decline, but the other is obviously in decline...
Biden has always been crazy.
No decent father takes showers with his children.....and turns them into crackheads.

Trump is stating to lose some mental sharpness, Biden is a senile POS.
Based one what?
On edited videos produced by our corrupt media sources?
Sorry.....a 10 second clip taken out of context is horseshit.
At least Trump can find his way off the stage without someone taking his hand.
And lets look at all of the times Nikki Haley contradicted herself or just plain lied.
It's why she can't answer a straight question with a straight answer.
Because she's never honest.

She should know! I agree with her! The signs are everywhere! What do you think?

To be fair, conservatism is a form of mental illness, and Trumpism is just a variation of conservatism.

Trump is far from alone among the delusional, wrongheaded right.

I see a repeat of the McCain/Obama campaign.
McCain not 'Republican' enough, you didn't vote for him, so we got Obama.

Trump having to drop out because of physical or legal reasons, Haley gets the nomination, and MORONS writing in Trump knowing he can't take office.

Do you ASSHOLES really want another 4 years of Biden?

GEZi6CLXgAEoZxH

Forum List

Back