Trump is an un-American traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Joe Biden. Fuck him with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

Better yet, fuck him with a garden tiller infected with rabies, scabies, Monkeypox, syphilis, and gonorrhea.

And if you think that's "extreme", wait until you hear what I'm wishing on for you idiots who were stupid enough to vote for him.

:laughing0301:
Your sexual predilections aside.

Panties in a wad slurpy?

Traitor Trump is trying to destroy NATO. He finds commonality with dictators around the world, he reviles democracies.

He is un-American . Our fathers fought WWII to make the world safe from fascism "We will pay any price, bear any burden to ensure the success of liberty" JFK

This is as shameful as when Trump went to Helsinki and took the dictator Putin's side over our own intelligence. agencies.it wasn't a mistake, that's who he is ,,,a wound be dictator.

Traitor Trump
No, Trump isn't. He worked very hard for peace while he was in office. Of course his wins never made the DNC talking points. Trump may be the one who begins the millenium (1,000 years) of peace on earth. I plan on supporting him as best I can..

Your sexual predilections aside.

Panties in a wad slurpy?

No, little girl. But since you're so obsessed with my underwear, I'll tell you what they are: I only wear USGI surplus BVDs that I get from the military surplus store.

You want to sniff them, ya faggot?

bvd.jpg

There currently is only one political party -- the Democratic Party.

The Republican MAGA Party is a cult full of racists and fascists and doesn't even believe in government, anymore. You can't govern if you are crazy and you hate government. And that basically sums up the current idiocy of the Republican MAGA Party.
that post is award winning ..

heres your trophy .
1705885320334.png

No, little girl. But since you're so obsessed with my underwear, I'll tell you what they are: I only wear USGI surplus BVDs that I get from the military surplus store.

You want to sniff them, ya faggot?

View attachment 891463
Funny you'd talk about having sex with an old man then beg for some undies to sniff.
Yep, funny.

Traitor Trump is trying to destroy NATO. He finds commonality with dictators around the world, he reviles democracies.

He is un-American . Our fathers fought WWII to make the world safe from fascism "We will pay any price, bear any burden to ensure the success of liberty" JFK

This is as shameful as when Trump went to Helsinki and took the dictator Putin's side over our own intelligence. agencies.it wasn't a mistake, that's who he is ,,,a wound be dictator.

Traitor Trump

The REAL traitor is the piece of excrement in the White House that is flooding the country with the third-world.

View attachment 891422

Another idiot who thinks an unamerican self-serving EU organization which only bleeds our country comes AHEAD of our country.
You morons must have forgot when NATO countries assisted us in both Iraqui operations.

But that was before subhuman Dotard & his stooges spoonfed you dopes a bunch of traiterous horseshit.

You can't govern if ...... you hate government.
I edited a bit, poster Thanos. Only to better highlight the essential truth you have articulated. I find your observation one of the most insightful I have read in the couple of years I've contributed and lurked here.

You are right. Today's version of the GOP, of MAGA, of QAnon, like yesterday's Tea Partiers.......well, they hate government.

And thus, ipso facto, they are incapable of governing effectively.
And that's a tragedy. America needs two well intentioned and effective political parties who both love America and want to help its' citizens in a 'best practices' mode.

Thanks, poster Thanos. You said it best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Joe Biden. Fuck him with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.
Better yet, fuck him with a garden tiller infected with rabies, scabies, Monkeypox, syphilis, and gonorrhea.

And prolific poster JGalt demonstrates the issue addressed in the comments above about the Thanos' insight.

Poster JGalt....or at least, his (her?) avatar....is the dysfunction of the MAGA/Republican/QAnon movement. Until they change America will struggle on the "more perfect Union" challenge.

IMHO

So, where are your links to that prove your statements?

To me all I see a thread that's intended to just try and piss people off with baseless accusations and contrarian commentary. Bottom line, it's a shit post

I totally agree with that! ^^^ ;)

Last edited:

Traitor Trump
True!

J5gFTnStheH1m.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back