Trump is about two weeks away from serious legal trouble.

When Trump was asked if his Foundation is in legal trouble, Trump said, "I hope not".

Trump suggested if there were problems, it would be the fault of his lawyers.

The reporter that has been breaking the Foundation scam said, from Foundation financials, he could only find $211.00 in legal fees paid from the Foundation from the last 10 years. He said that was about 20 minutes worth.

He said that Trump signs the checks and is famous for insisting he personally runs the Foundation.

The problem?

Trump Directed $2.3 Million in Personal Fees to His Tax-Exempt Charity

Trump has been directing an unknown number of millions to be paid to the charity instead of him. Presumably, so he could use the Foundation as a tax shelter and use the exempt status to avoid paying taxes. If this is found to be the case, and it's being investigated, this is a serious crime. Prison sentence type crime.

"I hope not". That comment could come back to haunt him.

Is Trump’s shady charity finally a political issue? Experts say Trump Foundation is in serious trouble

Trump diverted $2.3 million of his income to his charity where he wouldn’t have to pay taxes: report

I certainly hope Media Matters is paying you for this stuff. Doing it for free?...then you are being taken advantage of.

Forum List

Back