Trump is about two weeks away from serious legal trouble.

R

rdean

When Trump was asked if his Foundation is in legal trouble, Trump said, "I hope not".

Trump suggested if there were problems, it would be the fault of his lawyers.

The reporter that has been breaking the Foundation scam said, from Foundation financials, he could only find $211.00 in legal fees paid from the Foundation from the last 10 years. He said that was about 20 minutes worth.

He said that Trump signs the checks and is famous for insisting he personally runs the Foundation.

The problem?

Trump Directed $2.3 Million in Personal Fees to His Tax-Exempt Charity

Trump has been directing an unknown number of millions to be paid to the charity instead of him. Presumably, so he could use the Foundation as a tax shelter and use the exempt status to avoid paying taxes. If this is found to be the case, and it's being investigated, this is a serious crime. Prison sentence type crime.

"I hope not". That comment could come back to haunt him.

Is Trump’s shady charity finally a political issue? Experts say Trump Foundation is in serious trouble

Trump diverted $2.3 million of his income to his charity where he wouldn’t have to pay taxes: report

More of the Dimbocrat "Deny, Deflect, and Denounce" strategy that no one believes any more anyway, lol.

The topic title is a gross exaggeration.

Trump is not in serious trouble. If Trump broke the law, and cheated the federal government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, he will have to pay a fine.

It's not like he's a commoner who stole a loaf of bread and goes to jail for it. The rules are different for the wealthy.

Its everyones fault...Obama, Judge Curiel, Miss America, the stiffed Contractors, Meagan Kelly, Clinton, The system, His lawyers, writers, staff, everyone surrounding him and everyone who isnt ;)

When Trump was asked if his Foundation is in legal trouble, Trump said, "I hope not".

The reporter that has been breaking the Foundation scam said, from Foundation financials, he could only find $211.00 in legal fees paid from the Foundation from the last 10 years. He said that was about 20 minutes worth.

He said that Trump signs the checks and is famous for insisting he personally runs the Foundation.

The problem?

Trump Directed $2.3 Million in Personal Fees to His Tax-Exempt Charity

Trump has been directing an unknown number of millions to be paid to the charity instead of him. Presumably, so he could use the Foundation as a tax shelter and use the exempt status to avoid paying taxes. If this is found to be the case, and it's being investigated, this is a serious crime. Prison sentence type crime.

"I hope not". That comment could come back to haunt him.

Is Trump’s shady charity finally a political issue? Experts say Trump Foundation is in serious trouble

Trump diverted $2.3 million of his income to his charity where he wouldn’t have to pay taxes: report
Old news and nothing but lies....it's not working Libs, the more you mislead and lie about Trump the better he does in the polls.

The debate was a draw. It was the lamest debate I've ever seen. Neither one of them moved the needle.

The debate was a draw. It was the lamest debate I've ever seen. Neither one of them moved the needle.
A draw goes to the challenger. The outsider kicked the shit out of the insider. If you like the status quo vote for the insider. If you want America to be great vote for Trump.

I knew this board was going to get flooded with rediculious threads after Hillary got her ass handed to her. :laugh:

Thats the funniest thing I've read today. Trump won LOL

Pretty much saying that he is smart for not paying taxes, calling women fat, and so much more idiocy = winning. hahaha. Traditionally, hillary calmness and facts would of mondaled this asshole last night.

A draw goes to the challenger. The outsider kicked the shit out of the insider. If you like the status quo vote for the insider. If you want America to be great vote for Trump.
Calling Trump an outsider. Now THAT is funny! :lol:

You've gotta be kidding me. Trump got shellacked and just because he didnt literally eat his shoe doesnt make it a draw using any measurement known to man

I knew this board was going to get flooded with rediculious threads after Hillary got her ass handed to her. :laugh:

Thats the funniest thing I've read today. Trump won LOL

Pretty much saying that he is smart for not paying taxes, calling women fat, and so much more idiocy = winning. hahaha. Traditionally, hillary calmness and facts would of mondaled this asshole last night.
matthew you do remember when you talked about blacks and mexicans like a good little racist does....right?....

You've gotta be kidding me. Trump got shellacked and just because he didnt literally eat his shoe doesnt make it a draw using any measurement known to man
You know how much I hate Trump.

I'm telling you. It was a draw. They both acted like hotheaded kids.

If anything, they both lost votes last night.

Forum List

Back