Trump is about two weeks away from serious legal trouble.

The debate was a draw. It was the lamest debate I've ever seen. Neither one of them moved the needle.

You've gotta be kidding me. Trump got shellacked and just because he didnt literally eat his shoe doesnt make it a draw using any measurement known to man
You know how much I hate Trump.

I'm telling you. It was a draw. They both acted like hotheaded kids.

If anything, they both lost votes last night.
you would think.....but then you know how those die hard righties and lefties are,they see and hear what they want to see and hear....

The same site he links to has an article entitled "The Taliban Disappointed With Debate" and "Early & Often 2016".

What a numnut.

The debate was a draw. It was the lamest debate I've ever seen. Neither one of them moved the needle.

You've gotta be kidding me. Trump got shellacked and just because he didnt literally eat his shoe doesnt make it a draw using any measurement known to man
You know how much I hate Trump.

I'm telling you. It was a draw. They both acted like hotheaded kids.

If anything, they both lost votes last night.

Maybe so...but to say Trump who was yelling and fighting everyone was AS HOTHEADED AS CLINTON is a serious downplay of the facts. Or at least playing right into Trumps hands that anything he does deserves credit

heres how you can tell who won and who lost ...

one is filtering through reporters trying to make up as much ground as possible ... loser

the other is getting in HER car and leaving ... winner

heres how you can tell who won and who lost ...

one is filtering through reporters trying to make up as much ground as possible ... loser

the other is getting in HER car and leaving ... winner

In a car or that ambulance she rides around in?

Trump is like the Clintons. He has legal problems frequently. This is hardly going to be his first lawsuit. The only difference is the FBI wont look the other way

Last edited:
Trump is like the Clintons. He has legal problems frequently. This is hardly going to be his first lawsuit. The only difference is the FBI wont look the other way
Clinton's legal problems? Like what? Are you saying she stiffs her workers too?

Clinton's legal problems? Like what? Are you saying she stiffs her workers too?

All the trians have is lies and making up shit to attack clinton with. Trump has real legal problems and has fucked over thousands of people.

A draw goes to the challenger. The outsider kicked the shit out of the insider. If you like the status quo vote for the insider. If you want America to be great vote for Trump.

Tool. And an unsharpened and dull one at that.

Why don't you do a little research and show us how many lawsuits each side has in play the last 5 to 10 years? Otherwise you're just spewing more bullshit rhetoric. The Clintons have never been brought up on charges of fraud to the tune of $40 million. So let's start there.

Forum List

Back