Trump is a rare phenomenon that is fun to watch.

Correct. He's An obvious liar that the oblivious follow blindly.
Obviously you are lying.
So you believe the bible is his second favorite book
---------------------------------- guess thats what the President says . No matter to me or anyone else is it CCorn ??

Sure it is. If he is going to lie about that…why would you believe ANYTHING the man says…ever?
------------------------------------------------------ i can't read his mind , the Bible might be his favorite , its not for me to Judge such silliness CCorn !!

Correct. He's An obvious liar that the oblivious follow blindly.
Obviously you are lying.
---------------------------------- guess thats what the President says . No matter to me or anyone else is it CCorn ??

Sure it is. If he is going to lie about that…why would you believe ANYTHING the man says…ever?
------------------------------------------------------ i can't read his mind , the Bible might be his favorite , its not for me to Judge such silliness CCorn !!

Was asking if you believe the Bible is his favorite book. Not asking your to read anyone’s mind. You will sound like an everlasting dumbass if you say “yes” of course… But if you say no, you’re saying you don’t believe your messiah.

Your choice. Your answer please.

If Trump wasn't so crazy, his policies so bad for the country, then he might be fun to watch.
But this dude who appears to be on the cusp of dementia, is too dangerous to be considered
" fun."
------------- ME , as an American I just got done eating late Breakfast , sun is shining and world looks good to me . If i was a euro though , I'd be plenty worried Reasonable .

Ever wonder how a complete political novice can first get elected and then succeed? Donald Trump is showing us how it’s done. There is no doubt that he is learning on the job but oddly he is changing the job description as he goes. Trump is frustrating partisan politicians on both sides of the aisle because the first thing he did was call attention to the fact that career legislators are nothing but life-long benchwarmers who do little and achieve less.

Trump’s style is to grab the bull by the horns, not throw it like the embedded, bedridden professional houseguests that populate Congress in this country. Obviously this makes him a very scary prospect to the malingering, worthless crowds that loiter in the halls of the Senate.

Trump’s unorthodox style is reminiscent of former undefeated boxing great Rocky Marciano. Though many baby Boomers were only seven or eight years old when Marciano fought his last fight they remember watching Marciano with their dads in the 1950’s. A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

This is what Trump does to opponents. Even in the face of what looks like certain defeat he just keeps on coming. It is incredibly refreshing in a leader to watch Trump bash through the limp, shop-worn strategies of his critics. Remember James Comey, the 6’8 head of the FBI? He came into the ring like gangbusters and left in total defeat like a shivering Tinkerbell.

The globalists are running scared and resorting to suicide tactics to take Trump down because Trump is methodically dismantling their plan to fundamentally change America. They realize that they are seen as the villains while Trump is seen as Captain America. Even the Europeans are impressed with Trump’s successes and they are lining up to get on board with his agenda.

Unfortunately for the left in America the age of victimology may be coming to an end. They just can’t deal with Trump because he is like an ace pitcher who came from right field. They’re totally unprepared to handle Trump and they don’t want to admit it. Trump is a one-in-a-million phenomenon that is a rare treat for average Americans. He’s fun to watch.
ANOTHER Trump going down
New York Attorney General Looking Into Eric Trump Foundation

It is this crap that pisses me off about democrats and the reason why I think they are the most evil group of people in the world. The entire left is going after Trump and his family which has nothing to do with Trump at all. They get away with it because their voters seem to think that this is just but fail to realize that it is just completely unfair that the relatives of a hated politician by the democrats are in danger of being prosecuted. That means anyone can have a family member who runs in opposition to the democratic party and they themselves would find themselves under the scope of the government. Should we really have to remind people of how unfair this is to the associates of Trump? They didn't decide to run for office and it reminds me of what african warlords do to their enemies which is to kill them and their families. It is pretty ruthless and immoral and democrats as well as democratic voters should be ashamed of this but I think they are not and never will be.

196632_600.jpg

Obviously you are lying.

Was asking if you believe the Bible is his favorite book. Not asking your to read anyone’s mind. You will sound like an everlasting dumbass if you say “yes” of course… But if you say no, you’re saying you don’t believe your messiah.

Your choice. Your answer please.
------------------------------- i think that you are silly which is a good qualification to have been a government employee CCorn .

Trump is completely inexperienced in how government works and has surrounded himself with key advisors who are equally inexperienced

To compound his vulnerability, he has fired key government executives who understand how things work because he doesn't trust them

Reminds me of Lenin/Stalin
While I did not vote for Trump, I have to say the way he is trashing the so-called climate change debate is a good thing, and gun control is never brought up anymore which is absolutely a good thing.

If Trump wasn't so crazy, his policies so bad for the country, then he might be fun to watch.
But this dude who appears to be on the cusp of dementia, is too dangerous to be considered
" fun."
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing…

Trump is completely inexperienced in how government works and has surrounded himself with key advisors who are equally inexperienced

To compound his vulnerability, he has fired key government executives who understand how things work because he doesn't trust them

While I did not vote for Trump, I have to say the way he is trashing the so-called climate change debate is a good thing, and gun control is never brought up anymore which is absolutely a good thing.
you may not have voted for Trump but you are every bit the Rube that those who voted for the greasy Orange Turd are....Your Idiot in Chief is contradicting his won Secretary of State because "Trump is too new to know what the Fuck to do" per Paul Ryan

you may not have voted for Trump but you are every bit the Rube that those who voted for the greasy Orange Turd are....Your Idiot in Chief is contradicting his won Secretary of State because "Trump is too new to know what the Fuck to do" per Paul Ryan
Well, he does not believe in climate change, at least the so called "man-made sort". That is a good thing.
He does not believe that more gun-control equals a safer America. That is a good thing.
And he made it so Obamacare is no longer mandatory. That is a good thing.

On these issues it's a win-win for America

" fun."
The federal government is We the People
:lmao:
Not at all, the federal government and the country or not one in the same. Only a fool would think so…

As an American, I give a flying fuck anymore if we are the 'world leader'. I've seen how this attitude has given politicians the belief that they must represent American citizens as well as citizens in foreign countries. I've been bombarded with the argument of 'what will europe think...'. Who cares what they think?.
High and Mighty Lowlife

At the HeirHead prep schools and their snob universities, there are many students from foreign aristocracies too. This upbringing in global elitism is what turns our bipartisan ruling class into transnationalist traitors.

Issues, some one brought why should we care about other nations, you do realize that we have bases all over the word to protect our self & our interests.

" fun."
The federal government is We the People
:lmao:
Not at all, the federal government and the country or not one in the same. Only a fool would think so…
Donald Trump and the country are not the same thing...Donald Trump is a greasy Orange shit head

Jeff Greenfield:
“Everything we have seen in these first 140 days—the splintering of the Western alliance, the grifter’s ethics he and his family embody, the breathtaking ignorance of history, geopolitics and government, the jaw-dropping egomania, the sheer incompetence and contempt for democratic norms—was on full display from the moment his campaign began. And that’s not just what Democrats think—it’s what many prominent Republicans have said all along.”

Obama fixed the Great Bush Recession of 2008

When faced with a crisis, Bush sat like a deer in the headlights waiting for it to fix itself

Right Gumdrop! Is that an official term? The Great Bush Recession? Don't you know that presidents don't usually dictate economies, the Congress does? Just because it happened while he was in office, it was actually the doings of democrats and some republicans. The Dodd-Frank bill was a killer, The S&L collapse. If you actually look at it, you will see that Bush had nothing to do with any of it.

And yes, Bush sat like a deer in the headlights as he tackled the world's greatest terror attack and took the fight to its heart, al Qaida, which had its heart in Afghanistan and was supported through Iraq, where he largely put them on their heels, toppled Hussein, freed a country and beat back the Taliban.

" fun."
anything that damages white male conservatives is Great thing
---------------------------------------------------------------- Doesn't seem to be too damaging . Heck , look at WHO is running the USA and look at WHO is crying about it Tyrone .

Forum List

Back