When words have meaning. What is a "matter" and "what difference does it make"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"What Difference ...."
Clinton
: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?
Hillary's 'What Difference Does It Make' in Context | HuffPost

Lynch: call it a 'matter'.
"At one point the attorney general directed me not to call it an 'investigation' but instead to call it a 'matter,' which confused me and concerned me," Mr. Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee. "That was one of the bricks in the load that lead me to conclude I have to step away from the (Justice) department if we are to close this case credibly." "We had a criminal investigation open at the time, so that gave me a queasy feeling," Comey said.
Comey says AG Loretta Lynch wanted Clinton investigation to be called a "matter" - CBS News

In both of these incidents words truly have meaning and it is so apparent that shaping "perceptions" is more important then telling the truth.

In the "What Difference ...." the majority of the MSM and Clinton supporters minimized this while the vast majority of Americans thought Hillary was denigrating the 4 dead Americans.
What really was important was the perception about the CAUSE of the deaths. Hillary et.al. tried for six weeks before Obama's re-election to minimize the deaths because to admit this was a pre-planned (mortars were used...) would admit Obama's bumper sticker was a lie... and they couldn't have this before the re-election.

In the call it a 'matter'. again perception was so important in an election. And for the AG to ask Comey to minimize the a "Criminal" investigation by calling it a "matter" is to alter the perception, i.e. Hillary is the focus of a "criminal" investigation and this is a negative. Lynch/Obama are Democrats supporting another Democrat to continue the Democrat presidency and having a "criminal" investigation...not good!

In both instances these people in power were concerned MORE in retaining power than the truth.
And with the compliant, biased MSM almost all Americans were lead to believe the perceptions.

Conclusion: It is ALL Americans' responsibility to read beyond the headline. Watch more then the 30 second tease on TV. It is our responsibility to and I mean this very sincerely read/watch with honesty.
Don't believe your sources. Choose multiple sources. Use common sense. Just don't let your ideology drive your "PERCEPTIONS"!!!
Osamadeadsticker.png

They quote a one sided view or perception of a conversation and equate it to the truth..................

The other sides view is to be disregarded as it doesn't fit their narrow minded version...............

The American people can not trust anything the Media and news puts out anymore.

I think it nice that the racist Bill Clinton walked across the tarmac to speak to Lynch about recipes and grandchildren. He could have made Lynch come to him.

9995282_whatsa-matta-you-tee-shirt-by-funnytshirtshop.jpg

you canta tella da difference?

You have a problem with the English language?

Not a bit.

Because the point of the thread was not the "difference" but the influence MSM bias has on perceptions and these perceptions drive elections. Elections drive policies
and policies AFFECT me. Consequently I'm trying to selfishly protect my self from misperceptions fostered by biased MSM which have created messes like Obamacare.
For example. The MSM has yet to call Obama a liar for saying:
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
Updated - The Obameter: Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year

So why the haste to report as has been proven by the below more negative news about Trump when extremely few MSM have reported on Obama's gigantic above lie!
MSM89%negative.png

Forum List

Back