Education
Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Republican attempts to ban abortion
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead
Already addressed the first two.

Education??? Hahaha

Immigration reform or American destruction?

Abortion should be illegal

Gun violence would drop by 90% if you could control your inner city shitholes.

Taxes are fine

• Banned
Is this the extent of the lefts platform?

I hear them say we're all gonna die in a few years if we don't smash our piggy banks.

Word has it they want to outlaw my insurance.

They seemingly want to steal your guns too.

Where is the winning message?
In a few years you'll all be denying you supported Trump like you did with Dubya
I voted for Bush and have no problem with that vote. The alternative was essentially a bullet to my own head.

I hear them say we're all gonna die in a few years if we don't smash our piggy banks.

In a few years you'll all be denying you supported Trump like you did with Dubya

Considering Gore and Kerry, damn right I supported Bush, Halfacrat though he was.

I voted for Bush and have no problem with that vote. The alternative was essentially a bullet to my own head.
Then you voted for the deaths of countless innocents, and for american soldiers to die far from home for absolutely no reason.

Considering Gore and Kerry, damn right I supported Bush, Halfacrat though he was.
Yet you voted for an orange moron who campaigned on how disastrous the Bush presidency was. You people really are idiots.

• Banned

Then you voted for the deaths of countless innocents, and for american soldiers to die far from home for absolutely no reason.
I didn't vote for that, the towel heads did. Fuckem

You did vote for that. Twice. Probably 3 times with McCain.

Such interjection without any evidence...

Yet you voted for an orange moron who campaigned on how disastrous the Bush presidency was. You people really are idiots.

You do miss an awful lot.

Only in a delirium’s mind.

Only in a delirium’s mind.
I bet you did too.

I voted on the right side of history. Those sand niggas don't deserve the sheep they sleep with. They have been a stain on humanity since the beginning of time.
And yes I voted for McCain.
The thought of voting for the community agitator is laughable

Goes beyond that

Healthcare
The Environment
Education
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead
Already addressed the first two.

Education??? Hahaha

Immigration reform or American destruction?

Abortion should be illegal

Gun violence would drop by 90% if you could control your inner city shitholes.

Taxes are fine

America is concerned with impending global warming. Republicans chant that it is all a fantasy and mock it

Republicans used to claim the moral high ground on abortion. Now, Democrats can point to Republicans banning it even in cases of rape or incest

Dems will point to the intentional inhumanity of Republicans towards immigrants and those seeking asylum

El Paso, Las Vegas, Dayton.......massacre after massacre and all Republicans offer is thoughts and prayers while facing an AR15

Oh yea.....and Trump is a poppy head

Last edited:
Goes beyond that

Healthcare
The Environment
Education
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead

Yep, all great ideas to spend us into poverty, how are these programs getting paid for? What plan do they have for the economy?

Forum List

Back