Trump is a poopyhead

Mueller kicked it to Congress

Let Congress handle it
Yeah, keep it up. Since most Americans are against investigating it.

Most Americans think Trump is not above the law
Most Americans know he is innocent. Mueller had unlimited resources, unlimited funds, and raided Trumps lawyers office. Which is illegal. Found nothing, NOTHING. Would you be okay with Trump doing the exact same type of investigation against Hillary?
Then why won’t he release his taxes to Congress?
Because:

• Democrats need valid reasons for this inquiry, which they don't have
  • There is no law that says he must release his tax returns
  • Democrats are only investigating him to trash his administration
  • Democrats are criminals and criminals deserve no cooperation

There is a law of Congressional oversight
They have a right to see his returns

Yeah, keep it up. Since most Americans are against investigating it.

They think the same of Hillary.......but of course you're practicing projection again.
Hillary has been investigated by conservatives for 25 years and you shot blanks
Conservatives don't run the FBI.
They always have
You're full of shit.
You assume just because they are part of law enforcement that they're conservatives.
You're guilty of falling for liberal stereotypes.
It's clear that the lead investigator for the Hillary emails and Russian Collusion was a Trump hater with TDS.

They think the same of Hillary.......but of course you're practicing projection again.
Hillary has been investigated by conservatives for 25 years and you shot blanks
Conservatives don't run the FBI.
They always have
You're full of shit.
You assume just because they are part of law enforcement that they're conservatives.
You're guilty of falling for liberal stereotypes.
It's clear that the lead investigator for the Hillary emails and Russian Collusion was a Trump hater with TDS.
FBI is the most conservative agency in Government

Goes beyond that

Healthcare
The Environment
Education
Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Republican attempts to ban abortion
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead

Healthcare - Socialized medicine
The Environment - Massive tax and regulation increases
Education - cancel student loan debt
Comprehensive Immigration Reform - open borders
Republican attempts to ban abortion - abortion up until the day before birth
Gun Violence - abolish the 2nd Amendment
Tax reform - Tax increases.
Trump Says No immigration unless you can pay for health care.

Beginning on November 3rd, prospective immigrants applying for a visa to enter the United States will need to be able to demonstrate that they have health insurance or the financial means to pay for potential medical bills so they don’t wind up becoming a public charge.

President Donald Trump announced Friday that legal immigrants will be denied visas unless they can prove they have health insurance or the means to cover medical costs.​

The rule, which takes effect Nov. 3, is part of a broader effort within the administration that seeks to make it more difficult for low-income legal immigrants who receive food stamps or other taxpayer-funded assistance to stay in the country.​

Ken Cuccinelli, the director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, announced the broader policy in August, explaining that immigrants who could become a public charge would be rejected.​

We have far too many citizens around the country who are in poor financial shape and can easily be bankrupted if they run into a major medical crisis. That needs to be the focus of our public efforts.

Goes beyond that

Healthcare
The Environment
Education
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead

Yep, all great ideas to spend us into poverty, how are these programs getting paid for? What plan do they have for the economy?

I guess you have a point. Apparently, almost half the population is no more educated than Trump, and the nation has not yet collapsed.

Goes beyond that

Healthcare
The Environment
Education
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead

Yep, all great ideas to spend us into poverty, how are these programs getting paid for? What plan do they have for the economy?

I guess you have a point. Apparently, almost half the population is no more educated than Trump, and the nation has not yet collapsed.
How dare you???? Rain girl Greta is just the start.

Goes beyond that

Healthcare
The Environment
Education
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead

Yep, you're our go to person for everything that pertains to education.

Is this the extent of the lefts platform?

I hear them say we're all gonna die in a few years if we don't smash our piggy banks.

Word has it they want to outlaw my insurance.

They seemingly want to steal your guns too.

Where is the winning message?

I can hear Nancy saying that in her retarded Elmer Fudd baby [emoji64] voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goes beyond that

Healthcare
The Environment
Education
Gun Violence
Tax reform
Trump is a Poopyhead

Yep, you're our go to person for everything that pertains to education.

And you, too, seem to think this thread is about me. You need to curb your obsession with me.

Forum List

Back