Trump is a political Rodney Dangerfield

Trump actually said this today: "I thought that when I won I would go to the Oval Office, sit down at my desk, and there would be a healthcare bill."
Trump claimed he had a wonderful healthcare bill

Trump is a modern day Archie Bunker. Whether his provocation of lefty/media Meatheads is deliberate or impulsive is sort of incidental.

Trump's instincts are good, but he is a lazy strategizer and an ineffective leader.

Last edited:
Trump is a modern day Archie Bunker. Whether his provocation of lefty/media Meatheads is deliberate or impulsive is sort of incidental.

Trump's instincts are good, but he is a lazy strategizer and an ineffective leader.

I agree Trump is basically lazy
He does not want to do the legwork, shake the bushes to get support, become knowledgeable about a subject

He wants to give orders and have them followed

Trump actually said this today: "I thought that when I won I would go to the Oval Office, sit down at my desk, and there would be a healthcare bill."
How long ago did I start the basquebromance is really a liberal scumbag countdown clock?

So, it's now a crime to quote Trump?
Who said it was a crime? Just pointing out an obvious Starkeyesque sock

But it's a quote from Trump, why not focus and respond to what he said? Trump used to say he had healthcare all figured out, the man doesn't have a clue what the hell he is doing

Its not Trump's job to draft and pass legislation, the GOP controlled congress promised the American people they would repeal that turd for 6 years. Well what's the hold up? Yes RINO's.

Its not Trump's job to draft and pass legislation, the GOP controlled congress promised the American people they would repeal that turd for 6 years. Well what's the hold up? Yes RINO's.

Except he campaigned an certain healthcare promises.

6 promises Trump has made about health care

But let's ignore that, we wouldn't want to unfairly compare the President to his own words. Better yet, let's jump into the pivot time machine and talk about Obama again because Trump's own words are near impossible to defend.

But let's ignore that, we wouldn't want to unfairly compare the President to his own words. Better yet, let's jump into the pivot time machine and talk about Obama again because Trump's own words are near impossible to defend.

Its not Trump's fault the GOP congress stabbed the American people in the back.

Listening to the Republican Party over the past 8 years, I think everyone was expecting a Bill on his desk.

They ALL promised a repeal on Day One.

And you suckers bought it, and still buy their bullshit. Rubes and sheep.

Mr. Trump could have "pushed" his plan through, if he had one.

The GOP leadership assured him they had a plan that would pass.

Nothing but repeal is not a plan.

President Trump didn't pass this 2,000 page Obamacare turd. President Trump can no more draft and pass the repeal legislation anymore than Obama could, Obama left it to congress to bribe and threaten Dem's into voting for Obamacare.

President Trump didn't pass this 2,000 page Obamacare turd. President Trump can no more draft and pass the repeal legislation anymore than Obama could, Obama left it to congress to bribe and threaten Dem's into voting for Obamacare.
We would not be having this conversation, if Mr. Trump has simply requested his butler, merely remind him to come up with a fine capital plan by inauguration time. Or, simply hired a "chief of staff" for health care planning, and presented that plan for replace and repeal.

Not having any party leadership from the executive office, means it was more difficult for Congress and the right wing.

Forum List

Back