Trump is a political Rodney Dangerfield

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump actually said this today: "I thought that when I won I would go to the Oval Office, sit down at my desk, and there would be a healthcare bill."

Only he can fix healthcare, and it will be so easy. He said this before he was elected. :eek:

Trump actually said this today: "I thought that when I won I would go to the Oval Office, sit down at my desk, and there would be a healthcare bill."
I kind of thought so too. It's been eight years of repubs promising repeal and replace if only they got the presidency. So where the fuck was this bill when they got it? They all ran and won on this. And you came up with fucking obiecare? Where the hell were the free markets, individual savings accounts etc?

I don't blame Trump for that.

I believe Trump said he had a plan that was going to cover everybody. Shocking how that didn't work out.

Getting rid of the ACA and replacing it with something else was told to us while he was campaigning was going to be easy.

When he found out what it was all about, he then said it's a complex issue and he didn't realize it was that difficult.

Nope, Trump isn't fit for the office.

I kind of thought so too. It's been eight years of repubs promising repeal and replace if only they got the presidency. So where the fuck was this bill when they got it? They all ran and won on this. And you came up with fucking obiecare? Where the hell were the free markets, individual savings accounts etc?

The pos in congress will do nothing for the people.

Like passing a bill that Trump called bad?

What bill was that?

What bill was that?

The House bill, actually he called it mean. But after the house passed it Trump was partying on the White House Lawn with the House.

The guy obviously doesn't care what passes for healthcare.

What bill was that?

The House bill, actually he called it mean. But after the house passed it Trump was partying on the White House Lawn with the House.

WTF are you talking about?

What bill was that?

Really?

Trump calls House healthcare bill 'mean'

President Trump called the House's ObamaCare repeal bill "mean" and said it should be more generous during a meeting with Republican senators Tuesday, according to a Senate GOP aide.

The comments, which were first reported by The Associated Press, were striking given that Trump has previously praised the House bill and celebrated its passage at the White House.

"This is a great plan," Trump said last month during a Rose Garden ceremony attended by House Republicans the day the bill passed the lower chamber.

What bill was that?

Really?

President Trump called the House's ObamaCare repeal bill "mean" and said it should be more generous during a meeting with Republican senators Tuesday, according to a Senate GOP aide.

The comments, which were first reported by The Associated Press, were striking given that Trump has previously praised the House bill and celebrated its passage at the White House.

"This is a great plan," Trump said last month during a Rose Garden ceremony attended by House Republicans the day the bill passed the lower chamber.
Mean to who? What changed in that bill? It pretty much went to shit really fast once it got changed into obiecare.

What bill was that?

Really?

Mean to who? What changed in that bill? It pretty much went to shit really fast once it got changed into obiecare.

Are you really this daft? The House passed their version of an Obamacare repeal/replace, the House then celebrated with Trump who at the time praised the bill as a 'good bill', they even had the tv cameras come around to watch all the giddy smiling faces celebrating the crap bill.

Now, before the senate got to vote on the bill Trump states that the bill is 'mean', probably because he found out how unpopular the GOP House bill was.

The man does not give a shit about healthcare unless he thinks it makes him popular.

What bill was that?

Really?

Are you really this daft? The House passed their version of an Obamacare repeal/replace, the House then celebrated with Trump who at the time praised the bill as a 'good bill', they even had the tv cameras come around to watch all the giddy smiling faces celebrating the crap bill.

Now, before the senate got to vote on the bill Trump states that the bill is 'mean', probably because he found out how unpopular the GOP House bill was.

The man does not give a shit about healthcare unless he thinks it makes him popular.
That first version was a pile of shit. I get Trump wanting something done but that's not what I expected and I'm sure he didn't either.

Nobody liked that shit.

Really?

That first version was a pile of shit. I get Trump wanting something done but that's not what I expected and I'm sure he didn't either.

Nobody liked that shit.

Then why did he celebrate it? Is he stupid or opportunistic? Why did he campaign on healthcare for everybody?

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

Opportunistic asshole, that is what he is.

Really?

Nobody liked that shit.

Then why did he celebrate it? Is he stupid or opportunistic? Why did he campaign on healthcare for everybody?

Probably the same reason obie celebrated obiecare. It was something big. At least we dodged that bullet.

If there is any politician in the modern political arena who resembles the character Rodney Dangerfield, it's Bubba Bill Clinton. He even looks like Dangerfield in his advancing years. If the character Rodney Dangerfield deserved a wife, the perfect choice would be Hillary Clinton. Can't you imagine the Bubba in front of the cameras all bug eyed and claiming "no respect" while his wife comely blames something she called the vast right wing conspiracy for the DNA on Monica's dress? How many times did she do the same thing while he got no respect as the hick governor of Arkansas?

Really?

Nobody liked that shit.

Probably the same reason obie celebrated obiecare. It was something big. At least we dodged that bullet.

No, it's not the same. Obama's administration actually helped craft the ACA, unlike Trump who claimed to wanted to cover everyone yet did nothing about it, only endorsed whatever Republicans pass. He's a moron, when he claims a bill is a good bill, he doesn't know what he's talking about. We know this because he'll trash talk it a week later and his sycophants are so far up his butt they don't even notice.

Forum List

Back