Trump is a political Rodney Dangerfield

Its not Trump's fault the GOP congress stabbed the American people in the back.
Mr. Trump could have "pushed" his plan through, if he had one.

The GOP leadership assured him they had a plan that would pass.
Nothing but repeal is not a plan.

President Trump didn't pass this 2,000 page Obamacare turd. President Trump can no more draft and pass the repeal legislation anymore than Obama could, Obama left it to congress to bribe and threaten Dem's into voting for Obamacare.
We would not be having this conversation, if Mr. Trump has simply requested his butler, merely remind him to come up with a fine capital plan by inauguration time. Or, simply hired a "chief of staff" for health care planning, and presented that plan for replace and repeal.

Not having any party leadership from the executive office, means it was more difficult for Congress and the right wing.

Your Trump hatred makes it impossible to discuss the issue with you. Congress drafts and passes legislation, why don't you go start a I hate Trump thread because you are making no sense in this thread.

Trump actually said this today: "I thought that when I won I would go to the Oval Office, sit down at my desk, and there would be a healthcare bill."
I kind of thought so too. It's been eight years of repubs promising repeal and replace if only they got the presidency. So where the fuck was this bill when they got it? They all ran and won on this. And you came up with fucking obiecare? Where the hell were the free markets, individual savings accounts etc?

I don't blame Trump for that.
Trump NEVER promised a Republican version of a health care plan,

Trump promised HIS OWN PLAN, not the Republican plan, that would cover everybody and be cheaper and better than our plans now....

So I call bull crap, on Trump's comments now....just another lie added to his thousands of untruths!

It's all revisionist History

Trump is a modern day Archie Bunker. Whether his provocation of lefty/media Meatheads is deliberate or impulsive is sort of incidental.

Trump's instincts are good, but he is a lazy strategizer and an ineffective leader.
Sure, bucs90

just because i criticize Trump, you criticize me.

well guess what: i am not beholden to Trump, the only person i'm beholden to is the greatest American who ever lived: Jesus Christ.

Trump is a modern day Archie Bunker. Whether his provocation of lefty/media Meatheads is deliberate or impulsive is sort of incidental.

Trump's instincts are good, but he is a lazy strategizer and an ineffective leader.
Sure, bucs90

well guess what: i am not beholden to Trump, the only person i'm beholden to is the greatest American who ever lived: Jesus Christ.

You know that I called you out as a posuer almost as soon as you started posting

Sure, bucs90

You know that I called you out as a posuer almost as soon as you started posting

i criticize folks when they're wrong, i praise folks when they're right. i'm an equal opportunity critic. i agree with the wall, travel ban, i disagree on other things. so what?

Its not Trump's job to draft and pass legislation, the GOP controlled congress promised the American people they would repeal that turd for 6 years. Well what's the hold up? Yes RINO's.

Except he campaigned an certain healthcare promises.

6 promises Trump has made about health care

But let's ignore that, we wouldn't want to unfairly compare the President to his own words. Better yet, let's jump into the pivot time machine and talk about Obama again because Trump's own words are near impossible to defend.

Its not Trump's fault the GOP congress stabbed the American people in the back.

Trump made a lot of promises, cheap, cover everyone and no cuts to medicaid. Given that Republicans in Congress never offered anything remotely close then yes, it's Trump's fault he can't keep his promises and now Republicans get to prove once again that they can't govern, beginning with the grifter in the Whitehouse.

My true fear is not that we live in a very dumb time but that a generation from now it will be seen as an Age of Enlightenment comparatively

I love how he trolls the fuck out of his opponents.

It's so entertaining and Washington needs an enema.

Forum List

Back