Trump, Iran and the 2020 Election

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
As the pressure on trump grows, the tail of the dog wags faster.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.

Last edited:

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, he will win a second term.
the way its looking the UK may be the one waging some kind of war.....

You know, first Iran shot down one of our spy drones, claiming it was in international waters.

Then, they plant mines on some tankers going through the Straits.

Yesterday, the US took out one of their drones.

Today? They take a British tanker hostage.

I'm guessing its only gonna take one or two more incidents like this before the responses escalate into a full fledged shooting war.

I wonder if Trump is doing this now because he knows Iran doesn't have nukes yet?

You know, first Iran shot down one of our spy drones, claiming it was in international waters.

I'm guessing its only gonna take one or two more incidents like this before the responses escalate into a full fledged shooting war.

I wonder if Trump is doing this now because he knows Iran doesn't have nukes yet?

Trump doing what? Iran is the instigator

No. Trump is merely trying to rearrange the pile of shit he pinched off when he withdrew from the Iran deal (only to spite the brown guy who was better than him amd embarrassed him at a gala that one time) into a beatiful sculpture.

• Banned

Deje vu Have we not learned that the Domino Theory and then the war of choice in Iraq cost us billions of dollars and too much blood of other people's kids?

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.
Trump is a Vietnam-era draft dodging Democrat. He is not a warmonger. He's a blowhard. A paper tiger.

He will bend over backward to avoid a full-on conflict.

The war would be over in just a few weeks, president Trump is that good! :eusa_dance:

• Banned

Trump is a Vietnam-era draft dodging Democrat. He is not a warmonger. He will bend over backward to avoid a full-on conflict.

My concern is he will stumble into a full-on conflict, and blame the Democrats.

How far back does your ignorance reach? Who walked out of the deal Obama reached with Iran?

Trump is a Vietnam-era draft dodging Democrat. He is not a warmonger. He will bend over backward to avoid a full-on conflict.

Trump will visit Iran for a photo op with Rouhani before he lets that happen. Then he will tell us Iran is not enriching uranium.

The war would be over in just a few weeks, president Trump is that good! :eusa_dance:

You must be a follower of the DICK Cheney, when all those Iraqis met our troops with flowers and kisses (and IEDS). How many died in that war of choice? How much treasure was lost?

No. Trump is merely trying to rearrange the pile of shit he pinched off when he withdrew from the Iran deal (only to spite the brown guy who was better than him amd embarrassed him at a gala that one time) into a beatiful sculpture.

You mean that crap "deal" the walking turd Obozo didn't even have the courage to send to Congress? Because HiS OWN PARTY wouldn't support it. Glad to see you're okay with a giving a terrorist nation nuclear weapons and billions in cash. Here, wipe that deepening pile of egg off your face.

Trump will visit Iran for a photo op with Rouhani before he lets that happen. Then he will tell us Iran is not enriching uranium.
Well, your predictions for a very unpredictable man with no principles do not inspire confidence. He supported the iraq war, until he didn't. He supported the afghanistan invasion and occupation, until he didn't. Then he did, again. He endorsed the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Don't get me wrong, I hope you're right. But it appears trump will take whatever side suits the type of attention he wants at any given moment.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, he will win a second term.
Why don’t you democrats help all the blacks getting shot in your towns.. and leave republicans alone ..
Dont worry, ya cackling moron...we will work on that AND on all the white people ODing on opioids in the red states. You just sit there and look stupid. We got this.

Sounds good, you must have multiple operations centers in your tents in Los Angeles and San Francisco...dumbass.

How far back does your ignorance reach? Who walked out of the deal Obama reached with Iran?

That wasn’t an act of war. Iran has crossed that threshold numerous times. Oh and getting us out of the Iran deal was probably the best thing Trump has ever done.

Sarcasm? ^^^

Hassan Rouhani is not Kim, Rouhani doesn't need to have his presence and photo with the President of the United States to fed his ego.

Sounds good, you must have multiple operations centers in your tents in Los Angeles and San Francisco...dumbass.
Haha, poor stupid people. How impotent it must feel and how frustrating it must be to be too stupid to come up with anything better. My sympathies.

Wrong again retard. As usual for you. Your Saint Obozo bent over for the mullahs and gave them nukes and billions in cash. Trump isn't going along with their BS so they're acting out. So you dislike the fact that he is reluctant to send troops into an active war? Yet Trump is the war hawk here?

Forum List

Back