Trump insults a war hero

In typical fashion, you don't get it straight. No, my contention is that he didn't mispeak. He said what he truly feels -- that McCain is not a war hero. His follow up words, which were based in fiction, did not actually correct his initial claim.
Yeah cause you've never miss-spoke and you can read Trumps mind cause you're not human.
Never said people don't mispeak. Never said I can read his mind. I'm going by what he said. His own words. First he says outright, McCain is not a war hero... then he says he's a war hero based on a bullshit reason -- meaning he's not a war hero. Even worse, Trump clarifies he like troops who don't get captured; implying disdain for those who do.

It was not a slip. Trump believes McCain is not a war hero. He said so. That's ok, many people believe McCain is not a war hero.

Just because you don't agree with his reasons doesn't mean they are bullshit reasons.

It means that Trump disagrees with you (and me) on the requirements to be a War Hero.

Big. Freaking. Deal.

That is keep going on about this is just because you are desperate to marginalize Trump, and hope that putting out enough spin can do that.
You don't know what you're talking about. His comment on McCain did not marginalize him. Me talking about it here does not marginalize him.

You are spending page after page attacking and smearing Trump, and what is the reason when we get down to it?

You disagree with his definition of hero.

This is not a real reason. That is not even a rationalization.

It's a semantic prop for you to hang your smearing and slandering on.
There is nothing heroic about being captured. If someone can present a case proving otherwise, then great; but no one has because no such case exists. As far as marginalizing Trump, feel free to explain how I'm able to do that posting here? :cuckoo: I am posting based upon what Trump said. His own words.

Yeah cause you've never miss-spoke and you can read Trumps mind cause you're not human.
Never said people don't mispeak. Never said I can read his mind. I'm going by what he said. His own words. First he says outright, McCain is not a war hero... then he says he's a war hero based on a bullshit reason -- meaning he's not a war hero. Even worse, Trump clarifies he like troops who don't get captured; implying disdain for those who do.

It was not a slip. Trump believes McCain is not a war hero. He said so. That's ok, many people believe McCain is not a war hero.

Just because you don't agree with his reasons doesn't mean they are bullshit reasons.

It means that Trump disagrees with you (and me) on the requirements to be a War Hero.

Big. Freaking. Deal.

That is keep going on about this is just because you are desperate to marginalize Trump, and hope that putting out enough spin can do that.
You don't know what you're talking about. His comment on McCain did not marginalize him. Me talking about it here does not marginalize him.

You are spending page after page attacking and smearing Trump, and what is the reason when we get down to it?

There is nothing heroic about being captured. If someone can present a case proving otherwise, then great; but no one has because no such case exists. As far as marginalizing Trump, feel free to explain how I'm able to do that posting here? :cuckoo: I am posting based upon what Trump said. His own words.

Who cares if Trump is overly generous with the label "Hero", in your opinion?

Do you even care about that?

And if so why?

Big. Freaking. Deal.

And if so why?
That's your assumption he's overly generous calling every POW a war hero for getting captured. I don't share your opinion.

Big. Freaking. Deal.

And if so why?
That's your assumption he's overly generous calling every POW a war hero for getting captured. I don't share your opinion.

Yes, your "opinion: is that somehow this means "And since he loathes troops who get captured, "

which is utter nonsense.

As I said above, this supposed disagreement you have managed to gin up, is nothing, not a reason, nor even a rationalization for your spin.

It is nothing but a semantic prop for you to hang your smearing and slandering of Trump on.

Are you this afraid of attacking Trump on issues and policy that you have to resort to this level of dishonesty?

YOur opinion of his chances are far higher than mine then.

It isn't the capture it's what goes on after the capture, and perhaps that's where the heroism is found. Some capture is probably easy and some might be difficult. If being captured was a bed of roses more would probably be captured, it might even beat draft deferments.
The question would be what enemy gives it's POW's the best treatment and have the best recreational programs. In fact, some of things our enemies have done to American prisoners are pretty gruesome, beheadings, bayonet practice, guinea-pig medical operations and so forth.
Were I to be captured I would prefer surrendering to Americans. America has a four star rating in the POW brochures.

And if so why?

Yes, your "opinion: is that somehow this means "And since he loathes troops who get captured, "

which is utter nonsense.

As I said above, this supposed disagreement you have managed to gin up, is nothing, not a reason, nor even a rationalization for your spin.

It is nothing but a semantic prop for you to hang your smearing and slandering of Trump on.

Are you this afraid of attacking Trump on issues and policy that you have to resort to this level of dishonesty?

His words..... while dissing a war hero, saying he likes those who don't get captured, implying he doesn't like those who do.

It isn't the capture it's what goes on after the capture, and perhaps that's where the heroism is found. Some capture is probably easy and some might be difficult. If being captured was a bed of roses more would probably be captured, it might even beat draft deferments.
The question would be what enemy gives it's POW's the best treatment and have the best recreational programs. In fact, some of things our enemies have done to American prisoners are pretty gruesome, beheadings, bayonet practice, guinea-pig medical operations and so forth.
Were I to be captured I would prefer surrendering to Americans. America has a four star rating in the POW brochures.
Exactly. There is nothing heroic about getting captured. Which is why Trump was full of shit when he said McCain is a war hero for getting captured.

And if so why?

which is utter nonsense.

His words..... while dissing a war hero, saying he likes those who don't get captured, implying he doesn't like those who do.

He obviously said something he didn't mean as a comeback to McCain, realized it, and immediately walked it back.

That you are trying to make something of this is pathetic.

In typical fashion, you don't get it straight. No, my contention is that he didn't mispeak. He said what he truly feels -- that McCain is not a war hero. His follow up words, which were based in fiction, did not actually correct his initial claim.

Big. Freaking. Deal.

Do you think Trump is smart enough to know when he's being insulted?

What do women like Faun see in Trump?
That you think I'm a woman only serves to remind the forum how retarded you are. :cuckoo: Just as your dementia does in hallucinating I see anything in Trump.

Big. Freaking. Deal.

Are you? How about when you're being laughed at and mocked?

Big. Freaking. Deal.

Considering what McCain said, and how Trump responded in anger, that answer is demonstrated to be yes.

Are you smart enough to realize that McCain was insulting Trump?

That you think I'm a woman only serves to remind the forum how retarded you are. :cuckoo: Just as your dementia does in hallucinating I see anything in Trump.

Maybe it just shows how utterly lacking in masculinity you are.

You know they have testosterone treatments you can take, right?

Actually, I kind of thought he was a woman too...
That's ok, I think you're an idiot -- at least one of us is right.

That's ok, I think you're an idiot -- at least one of us is right.

LOL, if I had a dollar for every woman that has called me an idiot...

:muahaha:

Well that certainly explains the hair on your back.

That may be the most painfully awkward attempt at a clever insult that I've seen in at least a week. I was sad for you when you were a pitiful girly-man. Now I'm sad for you because you're also an idiot. Is there anything about your existence that isn't making your therapist work overtime to earn his fees?

Truthfully, I thought of him as a sexless blank. Now that he's assigned himself a biological gender, I still think of him as a sexless blank.

Forum List

Back