Trump Indictment should guarantee him becoming the GOP nominee

These Republicans did a deep dive into 2020 election lawsuits, including in Pa. Hereā€™s why most of them failed​

They say the "woefully deficient" filings should boost faith in election security.​

Eight well-known Republican attorneys, judges and politicians say they want conservatives in particular to know the 2020 election wasnā€™t stolen ā€” former President Donald Trump lost.

Theyā€™ve published a report called ā€œLost, Not Stolen,ā€ which re-examines the lawsuits filed by Trump and his supporters calling for election results to be overturned in six tightly contested battleground states: Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin...

ā€œIā€™m certainly not a ā€˜Never-Trumper.ā€™ I voted for Donald Trump twice for Presidentā€¦ if the evidence had said there was something wrong with this election and it was stolen, we would have said that,ā€ Hoppe said. ā€œWe looked through the evidence and it didnā€™t add up. It was woefully deficient, as a matter of fact.ā€

Hoppe said conservatives should prioritize stopping the spread of Trumpā€™s election-fraud lies over partisan politics, calling the security of our elections, ā€œabsolutely critical to both people wanting to vote and to having fair elections.ā€

Former President Donald Trump claims millions of illegal votes cost him the 2020 election. However, all but three of his 64 election challenges failed.

Trumpā€™s lawsuits included claims of voter fraud, illegal polling procedures, and errors with ballots and voting machines that would invalidate the 2020 election results.

He pulled out of 14 cases; 47 were dismissed by federal judges, including Democratic and Republican appointees. Of those, at least eight were appointed by Trump.

Dismissed on technicalities or lack of standing. No judge has heard a single minute of testimony.

The Art of the Deal was ghost written by a man who said that the only book he saw in Trump's homes was an anthology of Hitler's speeches.

That was Tony Schwartz. I read most of it in the 1980s. The thing that I remember is how much Trump bragged... and that he said if you borrowed enough money, you owned the lender.

You're easily fooled, like a child who thinks you've "got their nose".
Youā€™re the one who was fooled into thinking a corrupt old man with dementia, with 50 years in government service and never accomplishing anything, was better than the man who had the economy humming along, businesses doing well, people at the low end of the earning spectrum seeing real wage growth, inflation at 2%, the border under control, energy independence, and more.

Youā€™re the one who was fooled into thinking a corrupt old man with dementia, with 50 years in government service and never accomplishing anything, was better than the man who had the economy humming along, businesses doing well, people at the low end of the earning spectrum seeing real wage growth, inflation at 2%, the border under control, energy independence, and more.

Even Putin said he got tired of explaining things to Trump who has no knowledge of foreign relations or history.

Nothing about Mein Kampf... Just a collection of Hitler's speeches.
That were given as a gift.

I have two copies of "Purpose Driven Life" given as gifts that I've never read.

But I have hundreds of books.

Do you honestly believe Trump has one book?

Why don't you save time and just say that you're an ignoramus who doesn't know shit about what you're talking about?

That were given as a gift.

I have two copies of "Purpose Driven Life" given as gifts that I've never read.

But I have hundreds of books.

Do you honestly believe Trump has one book?
Trump has severe dyslexia. He can't read. I believe Tony Schwartz and Trump's wife. I also have hundreds of books.

More fake news.

Nope. This has been well known since he was a child. He's never read the constitution. He said it's too hard like a foreign language. That's why he doesn't use a teleprompter.

Charles Manson also had a cult following.

Nope. This has been well known since he was a child. He's never read the constitution. He said it's too hard like a foreign language. That's why he doesn't use a teleprompter.

Charles Manson also had a cult following.
I'm sure you have a link that DEFINITIVELY states Trump has been diagnosed with Dyslexia.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back