Trump Indictment should guarantee him becoming the GOP nominee

Congress is on vacation now. By September, we will see an impeachment inquiry. Good, decent Americans will demand it.
Sure, keep dreaming. Oh, wait... you can't sleep. Again, my sympathies. :itsok:

When Biden is brought to justice, then I’ll sleep at night.
What has Biden done that is illegal? Trump has been indited three times.

TrumpSexAbuse 1.jpg
TrumpSexAbuse 2.jpg

TrumpSexAbuse 3.jpg

What has Biden done that is illegal? Trump has been indited three times.

View attachment 812144View attachment 812146

View attachment 812148
Being indicted by a weaponized DOJ means nothing.

I‘m far more worried about the man in the WH currently who has been bribed by our foreign foes to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. There’s a reason he’s so easy on the Communists - he’s bought and paid for.

I predict the impeachment inquiry begins in September, when Congress goes back into session.

The problem, of course, is when we impeach the traitor we end up with the idiot Affirmative Action VP, but I’m thinking her incompetence will be so readily apparent that she get 25th within a couple of months. Then….President McCarthy.

I‘m far more worried about the man in the WH currently who has been bribed by our foreign foes to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. There’s a reason he’s so easy on the Communists - he’s bought and paid for.
Assertions like that need to be documented.

When Biden is brought to justice, then I’ll sleep at night.
Lisa558, you are a lot more intelligent than JoeB131, but you are still his mirror image. Both of you are angry people. You yourself dislike Democrats and Christians. I am both. I do not dislike anyone because of his or her opinions.

I hate Trump because of his character and personality, and because he cut taxes for the rich. Nevertheless, I can understand why some people like him. I myself agree with him on some issues.

I am ambivalent about many people and movements. I like ambivalence., It prevents fanaticism.

Lisa558, you are a lot more intelligent than JoeB131, but you are still his mirror image. Both of you are angry people. You yourself dislike Democrats and Christians. I am both. I do not dislike anyone because of his or her opinions.

I hate Trump because of his character and personality, and because he cut taxes for the rich. Nevertheless, I can understand why some people like him. I myself agree with him on some issues.

I am ambivalent about many people and movements. I like ambivalence., It prevents fanaticism.
1) I dislike Democrats because the policies they support are destroying this country - and they lash out in anger and contempt at anyone who won’t support them.

2) I don’t dislike Christians. I dislike those who harass me over my religion, and try to get me to abandon it.

3) You dislike Trump‘s personality and character and didn’t vote for him because of it - yet now that you see what type of nasty, corrupt man Biden is (to say nothing of his incompetence and dementia), will you vote for him again instead of Trump?

4) So what if Trump cut taxes for the rich? About 80% of all Americans got a tax cut too. But besides that, his pro-business policies had the stock market roaring (great for middle class people who depend on their retirement portfolio) and real wages growing for the lower-income.

5) I am angry at people who continue to vote for Democrats because I love this country and don’t want it turned into a communist-type state where dissenting views are criminalized and successful people are held back because they want everyone “equal.” What patriotic American wouldn’t be angry at Democrats?

6) I also dislike being called “racist” by Democrats when I make completely valid points such as blacks would do better by emulating Jews (another persecuted minority).

And you did with your post what Democrats always resort to - criticizing their political opponent and putting them in the defensive.

Forum List

Back