Trump in his latest stupidity, has suggested that we should kill Nk's leader on live TV

You’ve got to give him credit. How many young guys - he was like 26 or 25 when his father died - take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden... he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss,” said Mr Trump

Trump praised Kim Jong un and Putin. Trump is an embarrassment, in fact all the canidates are an embarrassment. Trump leads the clown car though.
. Well they are all riding in cars that are behind the biggest clown cars that are being driven by the biggest clowns in town (the democrats). No one tops them clowns, no one.

It is nowhere near the largest federal expenditure, and you obviously did not know that..
Welfare? The chunk of spending that covers a wide variety of programs? Food stamps alone costs just 75 billion per year.

Food stamps are a drop in the bucket! Keep looking!
Yeah programs like that are a drop in the bucket. That's my point. Welfare covers a wide range of programs.
Why jump to welfare when you know that the main expenditures in the nation are SS and Medicare/Medicaid.
Are you suggesting those programs aren't important? Yeah they are the main ones. A lot is spent per year on them but we need those programs. My point is programs like food stamps that have such a stigma represent a drop in the bucket.
. The mismanagement of government by idiots is the problem, and has been the problem because they take and use the programs to prop up, make dependent, and create long term voter bases with them.... That needs to end, and the programs need to be run right. They would diminish on there own if they were managed right, because they would only do what they were intended to do, which is to help people temporarily until they can help themselves again. The programs have been used to incentivize births for growing populations that will be just able enough to get to the voting booth to pull their favorite give away canidates handle, and then to crawl back into dispair for which they had come from on that day. Amazing isn't it ? Now in the agenda that is prevalent today, we are not seeing a lifting up of all Americans, but instead an attempt to swap up who is going to be the new moochers/ takers, and who will be the empowered over them. Anyone noticing this new trend and change happening in the nation ?

Trump’s Shocking Suggestion for What to Do About North Korea’s Kim Jong-un

Hmm this sounds very familiar. Why is that? Oh, now I remember. It's straight from the plot of the movie "The Interview".

Why do you people continue to embarrass yourselves by supporting this idiot? It's amazing that he can say something so dramatic and completely unrealistic yet his idiotic base will still eat it up.
. Hmm, Trump could very well be setting this whole thing up to try and give Hillary the win if he gets the nomination. Could have been the plan all along.
Maybe but I think running for president was on his bucket list. Now, I am not saying he really wants to be president. In fact I thing he's tried to commit political suicide several times but his caustic sharp wit has just made his follower love him more.

It is nowhere near the largest federal expenditure, and you obviously did not know that..
Welfare? The chunk of spending that covers a wide variety of programs? Food stamps alone costs just 75 billion per year.

Yeah programs like that are a drop in the bucket. That's my point. Welfare covers a wide range of programs.
Why jump to welfare when you know that the main expenditures in the nation are SS and Medicare/Medicaid.
Are you suggesting those programs aren't important? Yeah they are the main ones. A lot is spent per year on them but we need those programs. My point is programs like food stamps that have such a stigma represent a drop in the bucket.
More deflection.

Are you saying that defense is not important when you point out how much it costs?

More deflection.

Are you saying that defense is not important when you point out how much it costs?
The defense budget doesn't directly affect the population like SS or medicare/Medicaid does. There is a lot we spend on the military that we don't need.

Forum List

Back