‘Trump in heels’ Amanda Chase loses reelection to VA State Senate

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The dominos are falling one by one and the Commonwealth of Virginia will be better for it. Chase praised the January 6th rioters and literally called for an armed coup by advocating Trump declare martial law to prevent Biden from being sworn into office. She was censured by the State Senate for these actions.

The main issue the Virginia Democrats were running on was abortion, not Trump's MAGA policies. Personally, why should anyone give a shit if the leftists want to murder their spawn? That just means fewer of them, which is a good thing.

The main issue the Virginia Democrats were running on was abortion, not Trump's MAGA policies. Personally, why should anyone give a shit if the leftists want to murder their spawn? That just means fewer of them, which is a good thing.
LOL at thinking only those on the left get abortions.

The dominos are falling one by one and the Commonwealth of Virginia will be better for it. Chase praised the January 6th rioters and literally called for an armed coup by advocating Trump declare martial law to prevent Biden from being sworn into office. She was censured by the State Senate for these actions.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of trunpanzeeism. What a dark period in American history.

This was a primary election. Nice try.

No shit. And the issue virtually every one of those Democratic candidates were running on, was "abortion." Not only did she lose, a pro-life Democrat also lost in the primary..

Abortion was a motivating force in Virginia’s primaries​

Abortion was a motivating force in Virginia’s primaries

"For Democrats, Morrissey's loss to former Del. Lachrecse Aird in Petersburg suggests abortion continues to motivate voters — something party leaders are counting on heading into November.

Two polarizing lawmakers ousted in Virginia primaries

How abortion is playing into Virginia’s primary elections today​

How abortion is playing into Virginia's primary elections today

No shit. And the issue virtually every one of those Democratic candidates were running on, was "abortion." Not only did she lose, a pro-life Democrat also lost in the primary..

"For Democrats, Morrissey's loss to former Del. Lachrecse Aird in Petersburg suggests abortion continues to motivate voters — something party leaders are counting on heading into November.

The reason abortion plays is because the overturning of Roe vs Wade. Roe vs Wade laid out a marker. Anti-abortion people could pick around the hedges but that is all. Thanks to a radical Supreme Court, a state could ban abortions entirely.

here's another Trump buddy,

Trump-backed Asheville, WNC House candidate sentenced for federal felony election crime​

Nations die. We are getting poorer with government getting larger to compensate. When it comes to abortion and we continue to decline, primal ways will gut the arrogant extremist feminist women and leave their bodies on the roadside. I do not tell people how to live. I tell you the end game.

Nations die. We are getting poorer with government getting larger to compensate. When it comes to abortion and we continue to decline, primal ways will gut the arrogant extremist feminist women and leave their bodies on the roadside. I do not tell people how to live. I tell you the end game.

blaming women seems to be the gop way..and here is the nice guy cheering it on

Dims love to murder them some babies....

The crackpots have come out of the woodwork.

Are you an incel? You seem to hate women.

Dims love to murder them some babies....

And that's a fact Jack.

20200826180824_5f468ca6c2bf74d8ccd7551bjpeg.jpeg

Forum List

Back