Trump in decline?

Biden, Trump, you're all basically arguing over who the bigger piece of shit is, but they're still pieces of shit. The fact that this is the best the American people can produce is a poor reflection on our nation.
If I have to pick again between Those two POSs again, I will pick Trump, but I'm hoping someone better will step up for the republicans. It will be interesting to see if Biden runs in 2024 as the incumbent. He will not be able to hide in his basement again like he did in 2020.

Hahahaha yet another “Trump is done” thread. It’s hilarious how fucking scared you people are.
Alas, those days of jubilation are past.

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 9.44.43 AM.png

The precipitous descent of the Cry Baby Loser is a protracted process and should be savored by patriotic Americans.

His goons attacking Congress appeared to be his nadir, but it's an open question as to how low he can go.

His losers' grievance jamborees are now resigned to recycling stale vendettas:

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 8.21.51 AM.png

"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 8.06.41 AM.png

Of course he is and has been since the stomping he endured at the hands of President Biden in November 2020. Think about it. Who would want to be associated with a loser, especially a loser who is so dumb he doesn't know he lost?

My concern is that this represents a danger to Democrats since the Republican party likely will not support a 2024 run by Trump. He is so beatable, that any other candidate could represent a real danger to Democrats. We need him to run; that would practically guarantee a Democrat win in 2024.
CNN!

Even with all his faults Trump is a genuine hero for America, so it's not unusual to attract a cultlike following. Most charismatic leaders attract such, JFK was a prime example. And look at the cult that has grown up around Jesus Christ. :biggrin:
So, CULT is good?

Clearly, the so-called cult of Jesus, is people all working together for goodness, kindness, being humble, etc.

Clearly the so-called cult of trump is antagonistic, self appointed elitists, pompous, divider of people, etc.

There is a huge difference, (diametrically opposed) between Jesus and trump.

So, CULT is good?

Clearly, the so-called cult of Jesus, is people all working together for goodness, kindness, being humble, etc.

Clearly the so-called cult of trump is antagonistic, self appointed elitists, pompous, divider of people, etc.

There is a huge difference, (diametrically opposed) between Jesus and trump.
We’re going to adopt your “Be any gender you prefer at any given moment” platform.

Patriotism should unite people. It's the lack of patriotism by the Left that is divisive.

Conservative wagonmaster: Proceed westward toward promised destination. Fight off the Indians, wild animals, send stragglers back.

Liberal wagonmaster: Proceed at the pace of the stragglers, at the first sign of trouble abandon plans, circle the wagons, break out all the food and invite the Indians to dinner.

Last edited:

Of course he is and has been since the stomping he endured at the hands of President Biden in November 2020. Think about it. Who would want to be associated with a loser, especially a loser who is so dumb he doesn't know he lost?

My concern is that this represents a danger to Democrats since the Republican party likely will not support a 2024 run by Trump. He is so beatable, that any other candidate could represent a real danger to Democrats. We need him to run; that would practically guarantee a Democrat win in 2024.
Richard N. Bond???!!! Who gives a rat's ass what he says?

Biden has no followers.
You make that claim daily.

So why do you use cult in the biden reference?

Because you are so embarrassed by the actual trump CULT, you try daily to pin the term CULT onto biden. Nice Try.

It's clearly a trump thing.
The Trump CULT.

*******though marvin martian is just a paid M-F, morning shift Troll.
See you back here on Monday, enjoy that weekend free from posting.

^^^Look, it's another member of the little hate cult of Biden supporters.

LOL

LOL. Seen the polls for Biden lately?

5q0qd2.jpg

“ meet my Secretary of State Austin” who said it ?

Ultimately it makes little difference – Trump is the product of the GOP.

The GOP will always be a cesspool of fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate – with or without Trump.

And Republicans will find another Trump to run – someone just as wrong, reprehensible, and unfit as Trump.

How to predict:

Attend a political rally. Shout: "I'd rather die than vote for a conservative".

You'll know you've found a good candidate when you discover whose was the soft voice in the room that said: "the line forms by the pit out back".

JFK, Reagan, Clinton and even Obama would be consider greater choices than Biden or Trump, so when we have Biden who is worthless and Trump who is pathetic, and these are our choices, well Nancy this country is truly fucked in the damn head!

The GOP will always be a cesspool of fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate – with or without Trump.

And Republicans will find another Trump to run – someone just as wrong, reprehensible, and unfit as Trump.
Funny how Trump was close friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton and now he is the byproduct of the GOP…

I need to ask you how dumb are you?

Romney, Bush and so on are GOP and Trump is whatever he want to be when the polls tell him he must be this!

Trump is NOT the president, Xiden is.
"always wrong" Xiden is a disaster, sometimes he's a catastrophe.
November and 2024 can't come fast enough.

p.s. Kamala is a moron.

Trump is a genius compared to those two idiots, and I'm not a Trump fan.

Forum List

Back