LAPD message to the citizens of LA

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Don't want to get robbed?

Don't wear jewelry or own nice things cuz one one will stop them.

Easy peasy.

Easy peasy.
Went down to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil about 15 years ago.

We were briefed the same....among many other things.

Basically, get an armed bodyguard, and armored vehicle, and only travel when absolutely necessary.

1648220045975.png

landslide-tragedy.gif

Yesterday I walked to a pharmacy here in Los Angeles.

I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt.

I was wearing my $40 TIMEX watch bought on Amazon.

I heard an inner voice: "Take off that watch. Those bad guys are stupid. They might think you're wearing an expensive watch. They'll beat the blank out of you when they realize you have made a fool out of them!"

In a related development, the Los Angelis fire department just put out a memo advising people not to live in anything made out of wood.

Easy peasy.

POLICE HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOU, FEDERAL COURT AFFIRMS YET AGAIN​

POLICE HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOU, FEDERAL COURT AFFIRMS YET AGAIN​

Tell that to your friendly neighborhood Communist representative. Maybe then they'll get on the bandwagon with real American states to have a liberal gun carrying policy and change laws to favor the victim instead of the criminal.

Tell that to your friendly neighborhood Communist representative. Maybe then they'll get on the bandwagon with real American states to have a liberal gun carrying policy and change laws to favor the victim instead of the criminal.
Where I live you protect yourself like I always have since you can't rely on the cops to do it.

The unfortunate people who live in places run by people like you don't have that option.
Of course not when the closest Sherriff's office is twenty miles away. Do you always piddle yer pants when danger lurks? I myself use my weapons and martial arts training.

Easy peasy.
Lol that stuff is usually posted by the state department when issuing travel warnings to shit hole countries.

Easy peasy.

Yep.....they shouldn't wear provacative clothing either..wouldn't want to get raped.....maybe they shouldn't drive an expensive car....wouldn't want to get car jacked....buy a crapy house to live in...that would keep burglars and robbers away.....

But still pay your taxes for the police......always pay the taxes....

The democrat party policies just get better and better......

Maybe, but your party doesn't want you protecting yourself. They want a disarmed society so nobody can.
According to you my party I guess is Democratic of which I am not a member nor am I a member of the Republicans. I have always had guns in my possession since I was a kid and never plan on giving them up no matter what anyone says or does...You see I don't fit into your society because you people do support political parties.

According to you my party I guess is Democratic of which I am not a member nor am I a member of the Republicans. I have always had guns in my possession since I was a kid and never plan on giving them up no matter what anyone says or does...You see I don't fit into your society because you people do support political parties.

For somebody who doesn't support a party you sure talk like a leftist most of the time. If it walks like a duck.....quacks like a duck.....

California long ago became Colombia North.

In the 1980s I was required to spend a lot of time in Bogata for business purposes. Prior to my first visit my local contact told me to wear only an obviously cheap watch, no ornamentation of any kind and have any gold-capped teeth redone with porcelain surfaces. Just precautions to minimize the chances of being mugged on the street at any time of day.

Checked with the company travel office - they agreed and the company authorized full payment for the cost of changing out a couple of gold crowns.

At the time it seemed crazy but, hey, it was South America. Now it doesn't seem anything other than normal if one is headed for California (as a whole) or any other liberal-run city in any state.

California long ago became Colombia North.

In the 1980s I was required to spend a lot of time in Bogata for business purposes. Prior to my first visit my local contact told me to wear only an obviously cheap watch, no ornamentation of any kind and have any gold-capped teeth redone with porcelain surfaces. Just precautions to minimize the chances of being mugged on the street at any time of day.

Checked with the company travel office - they agreed and the company authorized full payment for the cost of changing out a couple of gold crowns.

At the time it seemed crazy but, hey, it was South America. Now it doesn't seem anything other than normal if one is headed for California (as a whole) or any other liberal-run city in any state.

It all boils down to you get what you vote for. If people see the homelessness, the syringes on the street, having to design poop maps for visitors, their Walgreen's all closing up because of theft, tent cities, businesses leaving by the droves and they keep voting Democrat, they only have themselves to blame.

They had a chance to turn things around when they got enough signatures for a recall of Governor Newsom, but then voted to keep him.

Forum List

Back