Trump immigration plan would keep America whiter

The census projects by 2044 whites will no longer be the majority -- but Trump's immigration plan would reportedly delay that for an extra 5 years.

Not true. All of the lost Visas from ending the Lottery and reductions in chain migration would be offset by OTHER quotas. Even based on "contribution", there would be ample diversity in the selections..

Becoming whiter is not the fault of whites who are at the same time becoming minority. Suggested reading, A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia, and the passages on 'becoming a minority of that minority.'

hqdefault.jpg The USA could uptick immigration for Russian Gays...both sides would be happy about all that whiteness...collusion and human rights cocktail! BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS: GAYS IN Russia ARE OPPRESSED ...SO bring it on MORE RUSSIAN GAY IMMIGRATION...that's an honest opinion. They might teach USA entitlement brat gays a few things about how to be a better man.

Last edited:
The census projects by 2044 whites will no longer be the majority -- but Trump's immigration plan would reportedly delay that for an extra 5 years.

Why do some only see things in terms of color? Some countries have few whites. Some have more. So what.

It's about ensuring that people enter legally. Why is that so hard for some to understand? Not about race or ethnicity.

View attachment 175507 The USA could uptick immigration for Russian Gays...both sides would be happy about all that whiteness...collusion and human rights cocktail! BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS: GAYS IN Russia ARE OPPRESSED ...SO bring it on MORE RUSSIAN GAY IMMIGRATION...that's an honest opinion. They might teach USA entitlement brat gays a few things about how to be a better man.
See a doctor. Kevorkian is good I hear.

More White people would make things better
---------------------------------------------- i don't much care about race the way i see things is that WESTERNIZED people are what makes things better in America . Generally it is Whites from Europe area that are Western in culture , traditions , law and religion .

Forum List

Back