Trump: I don’t like him, but

longly

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2013
I am not even going to watch the debate; I have no interested in it. The only thing I care about is the issues: Every year we as a country manufacture less and the lower classes become poorer. The national debt continues to grow and the bill will come due someday. We continue to take in more poor immigrants putting more and more pressure on the social welfare system. What happens to the people that need it when we can no longer pay for it. Our borders are wide open to drugs and poor illegal immigrants and the problems they bring. I am going to vote for Trump I don’t like him, but that is not important, he is the only one that offers any hope that something will be done before it is too late.

I am not even going to watch the debate; I have no interested in it. The only thing I care about is the issues: Every year we as a country manufacture less and the lower classes become poorer. The national debt continues to grow and the bill will come due someday. We continue to take in more poor immigrants putting more and more pressure on the social welfare system. What happens to the people that need it when we can no longer pay for it. Our borders are wide open to drugs and poor illegal immigrants and the problems they bring. I am going to vote for Trump I don’t like him, but that is not important, he is the only one that offers any hope that something will be done before it is too late.
What Trump offers is more debt, more unemployment and more recession.

It is true we manufacture less percentage of things than in the past. Manufacturing for us will only be a part of the future. Information and ideas on how to do things including manufacturing is taking a bigger position than in the past.

I have been a machinist for well over thirty years. I understand the nuts and bolts of how it works. I understand WHY companies want to have "some" stuff machined overseas. It doesn't take a genius to push the "go" button and make sure the cutting tool isn't getting dull.

There are still plenty of manufacturing jobs that require sensitive handling and machining. The fact that WE recognize patents and ownership separates us from all other countries with maybe the exception of Israel. We will inherit the manufacturing of all the IMPORTANT stuff and the Asians can fight over manufacturing toys and telephone cases.

It is true we manufacture less percentage of things than in the past. Manufacturing for us will only be a part of the future. Information and ideas on how to do things including manufacturing is taking a bigger position than in the past.

I have been a machinist for well over thirty years. I understand the nuts and bolts of how it works. I understand WHY companies want to have "some" stuff machined overseas. It doesn't take a genius to push the "go" button and make sure the cutting tool isn't getting dull.

There are still plenty of manufacturing jobs that require sensitive handling and machining. The fact that WE recognize patents and ownership separates us from all other countries with maybe the exception of Israel. We will inherit the manufacturing of all the IMPORTANT stuff and the Asians can fight over manufacturing toys and telephone cases.

No, what separates us from the rest of the countries is that they build stuff, and we use that stuff going more into debt each year.

No, what separates us from the rest of the countries is that they build stuff, and we use that stuff going more into debt each year.

They build CRAP. They cut each others and their own throats over building CRAP. There is no need nor future trying to compete in that sector of manufacturing. We should just make medical equipment and other high end or patent sensitive things where the integrity of our way making things matters.

They build CRAP. They cut each others and their own throats over building CRAP. There is no need nor future trying to compete in that sector of manufacturing. We should just make medical equipment and other high end or patent sensitive things where the integrity of our way making things matters.

I agree Huggy, they build CRAP. Just a few examples would be the cheap and inferior steel that China has, as well as the crappy batteries that they make over there that causes hoverboards and phones to explode and catch fire, as well as some of the shoddy toys that are painted with lead based paint.

What we need are congress critters who will tell the lobbyists of the corporations that want to ship jobs overseas to screw off.

Not only that, but start giving government contracts to AMERICAN businesses, even if it might cost a bit more, because paying jobs in America will contribute a great deal to the economy. Want an example? Instead of getting the steel to repair the Golden Gate Bridge (an American icon) from China, why in the hell didn't we give the contract to American steel companies?

I agree Huggy, they build CRAP. Just a few examples would be the cheap and inferior steel that China has, as well as the crappy batteries that they make over there that causes hoverboards and phones to explode and catch fire, as well as some of the shoddy toys that are painted with lead based paint.

What we need are congress critters who will tell the lobbyists of the corporations that want to ship jobs overseas to screw off.

Not only that, but start giving government contracts to AMERICAN businesses, even if it might cost a bit more, because paying jobs in America will contribute a great deal to the economy. Want an example? Instead of getting the steel to repair the Golden Gate Bridge (an American icon) from China, why in the hell didn't we give the contract to American steel companies?

Any time you hear a politician talking about "cutting spending to the bone" that is the offset. When they repair bridges in your district, they use steel from Japan and labor from Mexico so you pay 7% sales tax instead of a whopping 7.25%. Would you pay a 1/4 a penny more if it meant 10 more families would have jobs? I would.

You have no interest in the facts, either, as this is nothing but lies.

Trump is factually wrong on the issues, such as immigration, the lie about 'open borders,' and his 'tax plan' that would result in only increasing the size of the National debt.

What Trump offers is more debt, more unemployment and more recession.
Along with more bigotry, more ignorance, and more hate.

So, they build crap, but yet Americans buy all that like hot cakes? If the stuff is so crappy, why are you buying it all?

The debt has to be paid back all the same.

I am not even going to watch the debate; I have no interested in it. The only thing I care about is the issues: Every year we as a country manufacture less and the lower classes become poorer. ....... We continue to take in more poor immigrants putting more and more pressure on the social welfare system.
True.

The national debt continues to grow and the bill will come due someday..
Which is presumably why Irak was illegally invaded and Saddam was murdered. He was calling in all markers.
The Invasion of Iraq: Dollar vs Euro Re-denominating Iraqi oil in U. S. dollars, instead of the euro

I am going to vote for Trump ..... I don’t like him, but that is not important, he is the only one that offers any hope that something will be done before it is too late.
I don't blame you.

longly, I understand exactly what you are saying. Hillary has no accomplishments the time she was in the senate and nothing while SoS.

I, too agree with the issues that he's presented and I honestly feel Clinton would be disastrous for this country.

what is it?
If you are manufacturing a product, which costs you xx dollars to produce, but which you sell for XXXX dollars - that's not a bad profit. But if you could suddenly manufacture the same product for only x Dollars and rather than pass the costs savings on to your customers, continue selling the produce for XXXX ...... well!
smileys-money-114847.gif

What hitlery offers is more debt, more unemployment and more recession.

What hitlery offers is war.....

what is it?
If you are manufacturing a product, which costs you xx dollars to produce, but which you sell for XXXX dollars - that's not a bad profit. But if you could suddenly manufacture the same product for only x Dollars and rather than pass the costs savings on to your customers, continue selling the produce for XXXX ...... well!
smileys-money-114847.gif
Yeah, I suppose it's understandable. Even from a consumer point of view. We all buy cheaper stuff we know we shouldn't.

what is it?
smileys-money-114847.gif
Yeah, I suppose it's understandable. Even from a consumer point of view. We all buy cheaper stuff we know we shouldn't.
The democrats can't afford for us not to pay less....Obama printed over 10 trillion dollars in new money on top of borrowing over 10 trillion. The only way to keep that draconian amount of inflation in check is to sacrifice our jobs to overseas entities while prettying up the plantation to receive people who one worked for a living...

....... We all buy cheaper stuff we know we shouldn't.
I mean, ask me if I care what label is on my blue jeans. And if I did care, ask me if it matters to me if my jeans are original Levi Strauss or '1/3 the price' cheapos with a Levi Strauss label sewn onto them. Go ahead. Ask me.
waiting.gif
Everyone knows you're a clueless uneducated liberal dolt....no need to ask....

Forum List

Back