Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 186486
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
A thread whining about someone else's whining.

Are you suggesting that all threads are whining - or just Liberal threads?
This thread is whining.......because Trump still leads in the polls.

Hillary is doing so badly that no polls are being released on her.

That would be whining.....
Moron thinks Hillary is running for office. Too damn funny.
And as far as your other lie....
Poll: Trump trails generic Democrat by 8 points
Thanks for proving Memes are not always right... I mean Gingrich balanced the budget and Obama and Bush blew it up.

No sense of humor on the left. Meanwhile the NY governor Andrew Cuomo claims in a tweet "I am a Muslem and a Jew and a woman". What the hell is that all about?

Donald Trump Is Still Whining About His Alabama Falsehood

He just keeps on whining - even when he's lying.

What is amusing is that he is still focused on pouting about Alabama, while the hurricane is doing devastation in N. Carolina.
It appears that all you leftwing douchebags are the only ones focused on pouting about Alabama.
You fail to understand the difference between pouting and the entertainment of mocking. No one is pouting but you and other Trumper's along with Trump himself. Trump and you snowflakes' pout and whine whenever Donald Dork gets mocked. Unfortunately for Donald and you, he gets mocked a lot.

What is amusing is that he is still focused on pouting about Alabama, while the hurricane is doing devastation in N. Carolina.
It appears that all you leftwing douchebags are the only ones focused on pouting about Alabama.
You fail to understand the difference between pouting and the entertainment of mocking. No one is pouting but you and other Trumper's along with Trump himself. Trump and you snowflakes' pout and whine whenever Donald Dork gets mocked. Unfortunately for Donald and you, he gets mocked a lot.
^^^
TDS afflicted moron.

^^^
TDS afflicted moron.
Disliking whiners and liars is not a derangement, nor is loving America and American values.

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
It's not whining when you are the President and are pointing out the fact for 3+ years the former President, corrupt members of his administration, and Democrats have been seditiously / treasonously attempting to undermine him and his Presidency and have been trying to remove him from office, all of which has been proven to be true.

^^^
TDS afflicted moron.
Disliking whiners and liars is not a derangement, nor is loving America and American values.
Could you provide the USMB forum a few specific examples of the alleged lies and whines, and prove your allegations?

If you cannot, then you might have TDS.

I'm not pouting, shit for brains. I enjoy watching turds like you hyperventilate about every little thing Trump says. You fail to realize how absurdly you come off.

^^^
TDS afflicted moron.
That would rule you out. You're describing Trump supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back