Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Trump is only second to Nutanyahoo when it comes to whining. Trump is NOT a great negotiator - he just whines the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. Much like a persistent spoiled child. Whining isn't winning.

Last edited:
Trouble with inherited wealth. This kid was never put in the corner for bad behavir, let alone given a taste of the board of education applied to the seat of learning

How can you of all people comment on someone else whining? Trump sure does have you libtards in a tizzy.
How he could ever surpass our whiner in chief I don't know...

Obama Says He s The Most Frustrated About His Gun Control Agenda Being Stopped - Katie Pavlich

Obama vs. Fox News -- behind the White House strategy to delegitimize a news organization Fox News

The most powerful man on earth is a petulant whiner.
But this isn’t the first time he’s had a crying jag over his sad, sad life. Get out your tiny violins:
5 Things Obama Has Whined About in His Sad Sad Life as President - Breitbart

Another lamo thread brought to you by Shittingbull.

A Shittingbull who seems really worried about Trump. LOL

donald-trump-whines1.png

0bama was bad enough. Do we need to compond it with Trump? There are 16 candidates who are NOT whiners. Who are NOT pentulent babies. You say you are sick and tired of 0bamas infintilism, and you are going to support someone nearly as bad?

No wonder the cons all love him. Whining is the cons natural state.
The reason we got Obama was because of the left whining about not having a black president. The reason you want Hillary is because you're whining about not having a woman president.

Global Warming = Whining
Abortion = Whining
Blacklivesmatter = Whining
Same-sex marriage = Whining
Income Inequality = Whining
Immigration = Whining
Obamacare = Whining
Iranian Deal = Whining
Corrupt Cops = Whining

You hypocrites do nothing but whine.

What kind of man admits to being a whiner? The guy has no shame. He fights with old war vet's and girls. That guy would last about 3 minutes in a city tavern or a country bar.
He whined.

What kind of man admits to being a whiner? The guy has no shame. He fights with old war vet's and girls. That guy would last about 3 minutes in a city tavern or a country bar.

McCain is hardly just some "old vet".

And the the "girl" was in a position of authority and used it to go after him.

A thread whining about someone else's whining.

Are you suggesting that all threads are whining - or just Liberal threads?
This thread is whining.......because Trump still leads in the polls.

Hillary is doing so badly that no polls are being released on her.

That would be whining.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back