Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
71677058_2502369049800776_6046306138691993600_n.jpg

Impeachment is not about punishment

Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office

Trump is only second to Nutanyahoo when it comes to whining. Trump is NOT a great negotiator - he just whines the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. Much like a persistent spoiled child. Whining isn't winning.
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
You haven't stopped whining since Trump won back in 2016

Trump is only second to Nutanyahoo when it comes to whining. Trump is NOT a great negotiator - he just whines the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. Much like a persistent spoiled child. Whining isn't winning.
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Yeah, I don't like it when Russians swing our elections - especially for president.

Yeah, I don't like it when Russians swing our elections - especially for president.
If that were true Clinton would be president

Goldilocks just won a front row seat to an impeachment - HIS !

Wow, SIX pages of whining - and LIES. Everyone should read it.

BONKERS: 6-PAGE TRUMP SCREED TO PELOSI

5df93cb92500003a0298e72e.jpeg

I challenge you to cite the biggest and/or most important "lie" for discussion purposes.

Or admit that you just posted it, for the trolling of it all.

Funny. There are far too many to post only one. Seriously.

Serious, I knew that you would not be able to meet the challenge and that you would have some bullshit reason for not being able to do it.

Your bullshit is dismissed. You lose.

Funny - and dishonest. Putin has publicly stated that he wanted Trump to win. Google it...

Funny - and dishonest. Putin has publicly stated that he wanted Trump to win. Google it...

So, you trust everything that Putin says?

Probably because clinton likes to push buttons and keep us from going to war.

Trump does.

Anyone read the letter Trump sent Pelosi??? Whining his fat ass off?? If that moron wrote that letter I'm captain Marvel Far too many words the ah doesn't know the meaning of

Trump does.
Proof that you're an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back