Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is only second to Nutanyahoo when it comes to whining. Trump is NOT a great negotiator - he just whines the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. Much like a persistent spoiled child. Whining isn't winning.
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
You haven't stopped whining since Trump won back in 2016

Yeah, I don't like it when Russians swing our elections - especially for president.
/——/ Obozo said it was impossible to swing our elections. Are you calling Obozo a liar?

Trump is only second to Nutanyahoo when it comes to whining. Trump is NOT a great negotiator - he just whines the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. Much like a persistent spoiled child. Whining isn't winning.
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Yeah, I don't like it when Russians swing our elections - especially for president.
/——/ Obozo said it was impossible to swing our elections. Are you calling Obozo a liar?

Funny. Please provide a credible source where he said elections can't be influenced by Russian influence.

Comey is Russian?

1myuho.jpg

Funny. Please provide a credible source where he said elections can't be influenced by Russian influence.
Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining" About Rigged Election
FLASHBACK, October 18, 2016 | Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining," "No Serious Person" Believes U.S. Elections Can Be Rigged Or Stolen

Comey is Russian?

1myuho.jpg
Actually hillary was her own russian agent.

FLASHBACK, October 18, 2016 | Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining," "No Serious Person" Believes U.S. Elections Can Be Rigged Or Stolen

Well, if true, Trump and Russia proved Obama wrong.

It's time for you tards to grasp the reality of things you got behind a bad candidate and no one wanted more of Obama's policies.
So the only people who actually influenced the election were hillary and obama.

/—-/ And yet "There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result. The special counsel's investigation is ongoing," Rosenstein said. Rosenstein also confirmed Russian interference did not affect the outcome of the election the last time the Special Counsel rolled out a junk indictment in February.

If that were true Clinton would be president

Funny - and dishonest. Putin has publicly stated that he wanted Trump to win. Google it...

So, you trust everything that Putin says?

Trump does.

You are the one here, citing what he says as an Authority to be trusted without question.

I personally, consider him to be a politician with a background in the fucking KGB. I would take nothing he says at face value.

You think he does not understand that saying he wants Trump to win, would not be used by Trump's enemies against Trump?

Enemies like you? He could easily be playing you, for a fool.

/—-/ Do you consider Obozo himself to be a credible source? Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining" About Rigged Election

With the neofascist gangster Trump on his way out- due primarily to Black voters- we must ensure that poor & working people are not once again sacrificed for Wall Street profits & Pentagon wars in the Harris-Biden administration, no matter what color or gender the officials are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back