Trump: 'I am a victim'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
UPDATE: 8:05 p.m. ― Trump complained he was “a victim” as he continued defending himself Friday night at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina.

“As you’ve seen, I am a victim of one of the greatest political smear campaigns in the history of our country,” Trump said.

He called firsthand accounts that he sexually assaulted women “wild and ludicrous,” and claimed there was “not a single shred of evidence” to substantiate them. He said his accusers were motivated by “personal fame” or “financial purposes.”

More: Donald Trump Mocks Women Who Accused Him Of Sexual Assault | Huffington Post

Sadly funny. Does anyone feel sorry for him?

had you actually listened to the speech live, you might see how real his claims are.
but being the lazy ignorant liberal that you are, you find solace in a hack job from the huffington post.

greatest political smear campaigns in history, what? he's giving the shillary way, way, way too much credit with that, it's hardly nothing. bugs splatter on the windshield. gloria alt-reds? what a joke.

greatest political smear campaigns in history, what? he's giving the shillary way, way, way too much credit with that, it's hardly nothing. bugs splatter on the windshield. gloria alt-reds? what a joke.
Hillary isn't doing it, she's too damn stupid and brain damaged.
Her election team is doing it.

UPDATE: 8:05 p.m. ― Trump complained he was “a victim” as he continued defending himself Friday night at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina.

“As you’ve seen, I am a victim of one of the greatest political smear campaigns in the history of our country,” Trump said.

He called firsthand accounts that he sexually assaulted women “wild and ludicrous,” and claimed there was “not a single shred of evidence” to substantiate them. He said his accusers were motivated by “personal fame” or “financial purposes.”

More: Donald Trump Mocks Women Who Accused Him Of Sexual Assault | Huffington Post

Trump is actually doing what he accuses Hillary of having done!!!!!
Trump is both rapist and enabler.

It can't be denied that he is being smeared. Just like Herman Cain was. Anyone notice that after Cain dropped out, all those women went back in the woodwork?

This election is in the sewer......all the way around.

Can you prove that??

Can you prove that??
Trump admitted it.

none of which has been proven.
the Clinton scandals on the other hand have been proven, as well as her willful breach of national security.
but, please entertain yourself in any way that best fits your needs.

Can you prove that??
Trump admitted it.

He admitted that he raped someone? uh huh

Yep, it's called psychological projection.

Psychological Projection: Dealing With Undesirable Emotions

considering that the claims against the Clinton trailer trash have been substantiated, and the claims against Trump have not, I would suggest that Hillary is the one suffering from psychological projection.
but then again, I someone doubt that all of the rapes, groping, national security leaks, tax evasion etc... are leaving them with any undesirable emotions. one would have to have morals for that to happen, and they have no morals.

Can you prove that??
Trump admitted it.
OK, he BRAGGED about it.
Happy now?

considering that the claims against the Clinton trailer trash have been substantiated, and the claims against Trump have not, I would suggest that Hillary is the one suffering from psychological projection.
but then again, I someone doubt that all of the rapes, groping, national security leaks, tax evasion etc... are leaving them with any undesirable emotions. one would have to have morals for that to happen, and they have no morals.

Funny. Trump has even admitted on Howard Stern (on tape) that he is a "sexual predator".

Can you prove that??
Trump admitted it.
OK, he BRAGGED about it.
Happy now?

Umm he bragged about raping someone??????

Funny. Trump has even admitted on Howard Stern (on tape) that he is a "sexual predator".

He was joking. That has been gone over. At that time he was entertaining. Someone teasingly said it to him, and he teasingly said yeah.
How stupid to keep stretching and stretching this garbage.

He was joking. That has been gone over. At that time he was entertaining. Someone teasingly said it to him, and he teasingly said yeah.
How stupid to keep stretching and stretching this garbage.

Yeah, it all a "joke". Does that also apply to things Hillary says?

Forum List

Back