Trump Hosted Party For Epstein And 28 Girls

When this is all over, a lot Democrat voters are going to be doing some soul searching. Maybe even realize how stupid they've been. Liberal voters are horrible judges of character.

Last edited:
Banned him? What for?

Holy Shit you fuckers are ill informed!!!
He kicked him out for hitting on a teenager.
Kicked him out? Why didn't he report him to the police?

Why didnt bill after his 26 trips to pedo island?
that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.
The evidence says otherwise. Lol, like you were there and know anything.
show it pretty please, from any of the Flight Log Manifests that were attained and put online, I believe by Gawker...

if you have the evidence, I will believe you... I went thru them one by one, even pulled out the magnifying glass on occasion if the log was unreadable with my naked eye... Towards the end, I was getting really tired, so I possibly could have missed something... I can;t rule that out,

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

BULLSHIT! Trump banned Epstein from Mar A Lago when your boy Bill was palling around with him. That wasn't even a good try. Well at least not except for maybe you idiots on the left.

LOL...only after Epstein was indicted
Up till then, they were best buddies and had the same taste in women
Prove it.
Trump said it...not me

that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.
Exactly. The evidence shows that when Trump found out dude is a dangerous pedo...he booted him from his club. Don's silence my ass.
what year was that?

When this is all over, a lot Democrat voters are going to be some soul searching. Maybe even realize how stupid they've been. Liberal voters are horrible judges of character.
We are not the ones who voted for a Birther

that is simply false.

Exactly. The evidence shows that when Trump found out dude is a dangerous pedo...he booted him from his club. Don's silence my ass.
Yea...after Epstein was indicted, basically everyone did

that is simply false.

what year was that?
Doesn't matter. You don't have any evidence he knew he was a pedo prior to that incident, do you?

that is simply false.

what year was that?
Doesn't matter. You don't have any evidence he knew he was a pedo prior to that incident, do you?
As proven by the recent Kavanaugh hate fest they don't need any proof at all for anything.

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics
FAKE NEWS
Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."
So now Liberal Media is pinning their hopes and dreams on conjecture about what Donald Trump MIGHT have done during his association with Epstein decades ago. What is being ignored is that 15 years ago Donald Trump BANNED Epstein from Mara-Lago for inappropriate behavior with young women. The NY Times and WAPO have turned their once highly respected NEWS papers into bird cage liner. That is what happens when you abandon your journalistic duty to become an attack force for the Democrats.

I hope this character tells the whole tale. He was a big friend of Prince Andrew and I would love to see him brought down.

There are better be some evidence backing this up because it sounds like, just like, it was conveniently made up.
If you are going to run a calendar girls contest, what is so wrong with inviting the contestants to show up at once? It sounds as if that is all that happened. That guy who ratted Trump out? Trump is suing the pants off him right now for breaking their NDA, I'll bet.

When this is all over, a lot Democrat voters are going to be doing some soul searching. Maybe even realize how stupid they've been. Liberal voters are horrible judges of character.
I wish that were true. But what I've come to realize is how powerful the mind is when you are determined to believe in something.
Kids need to see this in class, maybe a remake is in order, using Stalin or Mao this time instead of Hitler. Since it is a leftist authoritarian threat we are facing at the moment.

When this is all over, a lot Democrat voters are going to be some soul searching. Maybe even realize how stupid they've been. Liberal voters are horrible judges of character.
We voted for the guy that has created a booming economy. You retards can never make that claim
Here we go--
Hail Trump, father of Mammon,
The Market is with thee.
Blessed art thee among the wealthy,
and Blessed are all those blacks finally working.

We voted for the guy that has created a booming economy. You retards can never make that claim
Here we go--
Hail Trump, father of Mammon,
The Market is with thee.
Blessed art thee among the wealthy,
and Blessed are all those blacks finally working.
That's quite the imagination you got there. Are you a Toys R Us kid?

What gets me is, if Trump did screw underage girls. I say send him to jail. But you sorry liberals are sticking up for Clinton, when evidence is showing he could be guilty. You people are scum.

What gets me is, if Trump did screw underage girls. I say send him to jail. But you sorry liberals are sticking up for Clinton, when evidence is showing he could be guilty. You people are scum.
Oh? What evidence implicates Clinton slept with underage children?

Forum List

Back