Trump Hosted Party For Epstein And 28 Girls

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

A quick courtesy preview of 2020 for you:

There are better be some evidence backing this up because it sounds like, just like, it was conveniently made up.

Like Epstein, Trump likes them young in’s

Trump ran teen beauty pageants and would barge in while they were dressing

Epstein taught him well

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics
FAKE NEWS
Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."
I guess I must have better reading skills then some. I did not read that any off them was underage nor that any of them were assaulted.
I did not notice anything about Trump being indicted for that party or any party in which Epstein was indicted. But hey no one ever claimed that you could read.

upload_2019-7-10_10-29-32.png

This is the kind of man you are backing.
Exclusive: Inside The $125 Million Donald Trump Sexual Assault Lawsuit

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-10_10-30-20.png
    upload_2019-7-10_10-30-20.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 26

BULLSHIT! Trump banned Epstein from Mar A Lago when your boy Bill was palling around with him. That wasn't even a good try. Well at least not except for maybe you idiots on the left.

Harth said she was presaured to file this lawsuit in 1997 and it was highly embellished. Donald Trump is a good friend of hers. She voted for him and will vote for him again.

BULLSHIT! Trump banned Epstein from Mar A Lago when your boy Bill was palling around with him. That wasn't even a good try. Well at least not except for maybe you idiots on the left.
The fake Trump stories are going to be popping up like weeds. The worse the democrats do the more stories will emerge.

LOL...only after Epstein was indicted
Up till then, they were best buddies and had the same taste in women

LOL...only after Epstein was indicted
Up till then, they were best buddies and had the same taste in women
Prove it.

Fake news. What Trump really did was to ban the pedo scum from his place.
Around 15 years later than the incident in the op, right?
This isn't news. Trump held beauty pageants, everyone knows this.

It's hilarious watching you desperate TDS patients try so hard. This is going nowhere as far as Trump is concerned... it's your beloved Democrats that are going down.

Banned him? What for?

Holy Shit you fuckers are ill informed!!!
He kicked him out for hitting on a teenager.
Kicked him out? Why didn't he report him to the police?

Why didnt bill after his 26 trips to pedo island?
that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.

Banned him? What for?

that is simply false.

He NEVER went to Pedo Island, at least not on Epstein's flight Manifests that I went thru... nor to Epstein's New Mexico place, nor to his Palm Beach Place...

He did use Epstein's plane though, for Clinton Foundation and Charity causes, which is evident on the manifests showing the Foundation people traveling with him, primarily Doug Bands on all of his trips with additions here and there, depending on the trip, and secret service on most occasions, and when it is a big event he is attending, or a long tour around the World with lots of celebrities, he had as many as 8 Secret Service traveling with him.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

And Epstein WAS a really BIG Democratic Donor for years from what I hear, (though I have not viewed the evidence of it, but to me the rumor of it, is believable)

But during that same time period, so was Donald Trump a BIG Democratic donor.... :dunno:

My issue with all of this, and primarily from a woman's point of view, so it is likely, you will not understand where I am coming from... :p

But surely, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump among others like Dershowitz and the good Lord knows how many others at the top of this circle of the elite, and billionaires, SAID NOTHING, about what they had to have known and seen in one manner or another, that gave a red flag of, HELLO! something is wrong with this picture.

Instead, from this female's view, it has the taste of what was called the "Good ole Boy's Club" for the wealthiest and most powerful especially, like in the days of JFK with his affairs, men covered for each other, when it came to affairs, and sexual escapades... 'mum' is the word... I won't tell on you, if you won't tell on me kind of comradery...

in the mean time, Bill's and Don's silence, allowed a lot of girls to be lured in to the Lion's Den...

but now we are finding out, there is another Club that protects the evil doers like Epstein, our very own Justice System, showing favoritism, to those with a lot of money.
The evidence says otherwise. Lol, like you were there and know anything.

Around 15 years later than the incident in the op, right?
This isn't news. Trump held beauty pageants, everyone knows this.

It's hilarious watching you desperate TDS patients try so hard. This is going nowhere as far as Trump is concerned... it's your beloved Democrats that are going down.
They believe that back stage is a dressing room with doors. There are all kinds of people back stage where girls are changing and putting on make up. At most there might be screens.

Banned him? What for?

that is simply false.

To me, that does say that Bill Clinton knew Epstein, and visa versa, on more than an acquaintance basis...!!! Granted, it could be they did know each other even deeper than Political Donations and the benefits, given there of, due to shared Philanthropic causes....

The evidence says otherwise. Lol, like you were there and know anything.
Exactly. The evidence shows that when Trump found out dude is a dangerous pedo...he booted him from his club. Don's silence my ass.

Forum List

Back