Trump Hosted Party For Epstein And 28 Girls

Im sure there were no underaged girls there

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics
I go to Reditt for all my news.
Leftists are dipshits who will laugh at a Fox news article and call it fake while believing Reddit conspiracy theories.
Total dipshits.
LOL at liberals and their news sources.

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old hedge fund manager charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only other attendees at a party with roughly two dozen women at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.

Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report claims. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls' : politics

BULLSHIT! Trump banned Epstein from Mar A Lago when your boy Bill was palling around with him. That wasn't even a good try. Well at least not except for maybe you idiots on the left.
He probably banned him because Epstein wouldn't let him have dibs on underaged girls.

I hope this character tells the whole tale. He was a big friend of Prince Andrew and I would love to see him brought down.
I hope every single individual involved in this trafficking ring goes down.
Will Slick Willie be charged? If we had a real Media he would be.

Everyone involved needs to be charged. Why is it that you guys mention he was friends with Bill Clinton, but turn a blind eye to his friendship with Trump.
We talk about people ph ukn around. There are different ways. Trump's indiscretions was in front for the most part. He even knows people Clinton knows. Clinton's indiscretions seems to be buried in a basement full of mold.

Indiscretions are indiscretions, so you accept Trump's but Clinton's are worse. Smfh.

BULLSHIT! Trump banned Epstein from Mar A Lago when your boy Bill was palling around with him. That wasn't even a good try. Well at least not except for maybe you idiots on the left.
He probably banned him because Epstein wouldn't let him have dibs on underaged girls.
He tried to recruit a woman working at a Mar-a-Lago.

"Sam Nunberg, a former campaign aide to Mr. Trump, said he raised concerns about the candidate’s involvement with Mr. Epstein before Mr. Trump officially began his presidential campaign. But Mr. Trump assured Mr. Nunberg that he had barred Mr. Epstein from entering his clubs after Mr. Epstein had tried to recruit a woman who worked at Mar-a-Lago."

It's in the o.p.'s article, towards the end but not last paragraph. Here's a link to it again:
Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’

I hope this character tells the whole tale. He was a big friend of Prince Andrew and I would love to see him brought down.

Everyone involved needs to be charged. Why is it that you guys mention he was friends with Bill Clinton, but turn a blind eye to his friendship with Trump.

You do get that being friends with someone isn't actually a crime, right? If people keep mentioning the friendship with Bill Clinton, that would be more about the fact that the media is trying to pretend that Trump is the only friend Epstein ever had than about "turning a blind eye" to anything.

So far, I don't know that there's any evidence that either Clinton OR Trump participated in any actual crimes. But both possibilities demand an equal amount of investigation and consideration, and obviously any criminal action by anyone should be prosecuted.

Fake news. What Trump really did was to ban the pedo scum from his place.

Yet he didn't call the police. He protected epstein from justice and not the young girls.

epstein went on to abuse and harm a lot of young girls because trump didn't report him to the authorities.

If trump had called the police epstein would have been prosecuted and wouldn't have been able to harm and abuse so many young girls.

By the way, this party is documented. It did happen. Just saying it didn't won't make it true.
Not at all true. Trump banned Epstein because he was hitting on young girls. The police would not have done anything because hitting on young girls is not a criminal offense.

Fake news. What Trump really did was to ban the pedo scum from his place.

Yet he didn't call the police. He protected epstein from justice and not the young girls.

epstein went on to abuse and harm a lot of young girls because trump didn't report him to the authorities.

If trump had called the police epstein would have been prosecuted and wouldn't have been able to harm and abuse so many young girls.

By the way, this party is documented. It did happen. Just saying it didn't won't make it true.
Not at all true. Trump banned Epstein because he was hitting on young girls. The police would not have done anything because hitting on young girls is not a criminal offense.
Trump's own lawyer said trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after Epstein was arrested for sexual assault on a minor.

You do get that being friends with someone isn't actually a crime, right? If people keep mentioning the friendship with Bill Clinton, that would be more about the fact that the media is trying to pretend that Trump is the only friend Epstein ever had than about "turning a blind eye" to anything.

No that is what Trump Humpers are doing.

So far, I don't know that there's any evidence that either Clinton OR Trump participated in any actual crimes. But both possibilities demand an equal amount of investigation and consideration, and obviously any criminal action by anyone should be prosecuted.

I believe I have posted that 2 or 3 times.

This supposed party was from 1992. Trump has said he was friends until 2004 when Epstein hit onone of his friends daughters, then Trump banned the perv from his properties.

What the hell was he supposed to do, hire Kreskin to see what crimes Epstein might commit?

No that is what Trump Humpers are doing.

I believe I have posted that 2 or 3 times.

How nice for you. It's always nice when people take the time to defend against accusations which haven't been made because they think themselves to be as all-important to others as they are to themselves. Unfortunately for your narcissism, I didn't say anything about what you have or haven't done, and now that you've insisted on telling me anyway, I don't care. I was addressing your question about "you guys" - ie. people who AREN'T you.

And "Trump-humpers" tells me that you started out as an idiot, and then got even more ignorant due to a flaming case of TDS. I don't waste time addressing fools who need therapy as though they are real people.

FLUSH!

Democrats trying to tie Trump to Epstein is going to give Trump a bigger land slide victory than Reagan had. Democrats seem to have no understanding of how fed up and disgusted the public really is with the constant lies, the ridiculous complaints of racism over everything and everywhere. By the time 2020 gets here democrats will be vomited out of office like an old hairball.

Forum List

Back