Trump Honors King .... In a typically Trump sort of way

Trump Makes Surprise Visit To MLK Memorial, Leaves After About 2 Minutes | HuffPost

President Donald Trump on Monday made an unannounced trip to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington. The president did not mention the civil rights icon during the visit, which ended about two minutes after he arrived.

“Good morning, everybody,” Trump told reporters after laying a wreath in front of the monument. “It’s a great day. It’s a beautiful day. And thank you for being here. Appreciate it.”

Now tell us once again ….. Tell us how you are "the least racist person on earth"

Trump Makes Surprise Visit To MLK Memorial, Leaves After About 2 Minutes | HuffPost

President Donald Trump on Monday made an unannounced trip to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington. The president did not mention the civil rights icon during the visit, which ended about two minutes after he arrived.

“Good morning, everybody,” Trump told reporters after laying a wreath in front of the monument. “It’s a great day. It’s a beautiful day. And thank you for being here. Appreciate it.”

Now tell us once again ….. Tell us how you are "the least racist person on earth"

And what have you done today to honor King?

Whined about Trump

Did you go to MLK memorial today?

I'm not the president, dummy

So nothing, as I suspected.

We need to stop this bullshit of laying wreaths at the MLK memorial every year. Wreath laying ceremonies should only be reserved for the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

"Trump Honors King .... In a typically Trump sort of way"

Half-assed and half-hearted.

(And of course conservatives are going to whine about ‘everything Trump does is wrong’ and ‘there’s nothing Trump can do his opponents agree with.’)

Are you implying you have to be a President to honor King?

Unless you honoring him by shitposting here...

Just be glad Trump hasn’t pushed to eliminate MLK day as a favor to his base.

Did you have interracial sex in his honor? You know, the kind you like?
You opposed to interracial sex, prude?

Fascinating post by a conservative republican.

INCELs don't get sex....that's why they are INCEL.

No, but I do find it an odd way to honor a civil rights hero.

Would rather our leader not go there at all?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Unfortunately, it is highly unlikely anyone in the corporate press will ask Trump where he was in April of 1967.

Dr King was telling the truth to those who were not ready for it one year to the day before his murder:

MLK Documentary: 'When Silence Becomes Betrayal'

"I’m using as a subject from which to preach, 'Why I Am Opposed to the War in Vietnam.'

"Now, let me make it clear in the beginning, that I see this war as an unjust, evil, and futile war. I preach to you today on the war in Vietnam because my conscience leaves me with no other choice.

"The time has come for America to hear the truth about this tragic war. In international conflicts, the truth is hard to come by because most nations are deceived about themselves.

"Rationalizations and the incessant search for scapegoats are the psychological cataracts that blind us to our sins.

"But the day has passed for superficial patriotism.

"He who lives with untruth lives in spiritual slavery.

"Freedom is still the bonus we receive for knowing the truth. 'Ye shall know the truth,' says Jesus, 'and the truth shall set you free.'"
king-c5f63887952dd2a85f50936ac20487c76b50e134-s800-c85.jpg

Would rather our leader not go there at all?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
I want to take a moment to thank each and evert person here who responded with such intelligent and thoughtful remarks concerning the way in which Trump dishonored a great man. May the Gods and Goddesses bless you always

And he knows whatever he says the leftist media is going to distort and twist it into a negative somehow.
This is what the left has created...scenarios in which whatever Trump does he's wrong.
And even then you complain....too fucking ironic and absurd. Enjoy the reality you have helped create.

Forum List

Back