Father of 4,Landlord killed by tenants for evicting them

David Stokoe Utah landlord shot dead by Manuel Velasquez during eviction

White man with 4 beautiful children killed by 2 hispanics and a piece of white trash.

Here you have to use the Sheriffs to forcefully evict.
Here its you get eviction notice in mail or by sheriff and then have 2 weeks to give a response or get out then it goes to court and then you have to leave within 30 days. Our landlord is selling our place from underneath us but we have kids in school so I am in no hurry especially since he has no legal grounds to evict us he just said we needed to move "soon" lol...well 4 months is "soon" to me.

David Stokoe Utah landlord shot dead by Manuel Velasquez during eviction

White man with 4 beautiful children killed by 2 hispanics and a piece of white trash.

Here you have to use the Sheriffs to forcefully evict.
Here its you get eviction notice in mail or by sheriff and then have 2 weeks to give a response or get out then it goes to court and then you have to leave within 30 days. Our landlord is selling our place from underneath us but we have kids in school so I am in no hurry especially since he has no legal grounds to evict us he just said we needed to move "soon" lol...well 4 months is "soon" to me.
I wasn't evicted. The city of Los Angeles ruled that my landlord had no right to rent my guest house as the form of rental was prohibited. I had two weeks to get out. No court involved.

Oh please, he was a realtor...He knows eviction law

The dirt bag who killed him
said he was trying to evict him...
forcibly remove him, that is

This guy would know better
than to even attempt to do as much

He would know not to even harass the tenants for money...
He probably went there to personally deliver an eviction notice
That's how the process starts....

Oh please, he was a realtor...He knows eviction law

The dirt bag who killed him
said he was trying to evict him...
forcibly remove him, that is

This guy would know better
than to even attempt to do as much

He would know not to even harass the tenants for money...
He probably went there to personally deliver an eviction notice
That's how the process starts....
Whatever it was, the killer tenants are lying.

Forum List

Back