Trump-haters making democracy impossible

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.

the rats thought Hilary had it in the bag and were offended that Trump won. The left is acting far worse against Trump than the right against Obama. They are political sluts and gutless self absorbed jerks.

Making Democracy impossible? The GOP controls everything. The federal government, the Supreme Court, most state legislatures, most governorships..... but everything is the Democrat's fault? LOL
They will never admit the obvious They chose WRONG

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.

nothing says "murderous fascist nazi" like a deranged rant from a deranged conservative.

When the government is not working in the interests of the people, the people have a right to express their displeasure and the media has the duty to report on the wrongdoings of that government. You would have enthusiastically agreed with that statement last year, what happened? What happened is that you people transitioned back to authoritarian nationalists just because the president is republican. It's one of the reasons that reasonable people see Trump and his supporters as idiots.

"When the government is not working in the interests of the people,"

As I pointed out, you rabid Trump-haters have been attacking him since his first day in office. It had nothing to do with whether the government was working in the interests of the people. You don't get to decide that on his first day in office. And if the government isn't working, that's why we have elections.

"the people have a right to express their displeasure"

Right to express displeasure ( and, boy, do you ever) yes. You rabid Trump-haters are trying to bring him down, overturn the election, invalidate the will of the people. Very different than "expressing displeasure."

"and the media has the duty to report on the wrongdoings of that government."

The media has the obligation to report the wrong-doings fairly. The headline from today's Post proves the rabid Trump-haters don't give a shit about wrong-doing. There is nothing wrong with Jeff Sessions talking about the campaign with anyone he wants. The Post knows that, but they don't care. Their one goal is to bring Trump down. They are traitors.

No doubt you have forgotten the 8 years when dirt bags like you were the traitors who attacked Obama on a daily basis.

you make me sick

YOU are the fkn traitor.

By calling rational and decent people TRAITORS and actually calling for them to be punished or executed YOU are PROVING that YOU are THE REAL FKN TRAITOR!

you are the most unAmerican slime.....

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term.

He wasn’t elected by the people. He was chosen by Putin who suckered you fools into voting for him.

He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic.

You can’t “execute the laws” when you’re continually breaking them.

We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land.

You got snookered by Putin bots on Facebook.

You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him.

That’s because he sided with our adversary to cheat his way into the Presidency.

You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him.

How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot. :SMILEW~130:

In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

We’re defending democracy and our republic.... not trying to undermine it like some stupid people here with adoring moon eyes for Donald.

You seek to bring him down.

Fucking A. Like any good patriot who loves his country would.

That means you seek to overturn the election

Yup. One that was wholly bought by Putin.

That means you seek to bring down our system of government.

We’re using the government to bring him down. The last time I looked, impeachment was part and parcel of our constitution. So suck it up.

That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land.That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

omg... you’re an idiot. Enough of your stupidity. You might want to read the constitution before posting this dumb....dummy.

LOLOL
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

When the government is not working in the interests of the people, the people have a right to express their displeasure and the media has the duty to report on the wrongdoings of that government. You would have enthusiastically agreed with that statement last year, what happened? What happened is that you people transitioned back to authoritarian nationalists just because the president is republican. It's one of the reasons that reasonable people see Trump and his supporters as idiots.

"When the government is not working in the interests of the people,"

As I pointed out, you rabid Trump-haters have been attacking him since his first day in office. It had nothing to do with whether the government was working in the interests of the people. You don't get to decide that on his first day in office. And if the government isn't working, that's why we have elections.

"the people have a right to express their displeasure"

Right to express displeasure ( and, boy, do you ever) yes. You rabid Trump-haters are trying to bring him down, overturn the election, invalidate the will of the people. Very different than "expressing displeasure."

"and the media has the duty to report on the wrongdoings of that government."

The media has the obligation to report the wrong-doings fairly. The headline from today's Post proves the rabid Trump-haters don't give a shit about wrong-doing. There is nothing wrong with Jeff Sessions talking about the campaign with anyone he wants. The Post knows that, but they don't care. Their one goal is to bring Trump down. They are traitors.

No doubt you have forgotten the 8 years when dirt bags like you were the traitors who attacked Obama on a daily basis.

you make me sick

YOU are the fkn traitor.

By calling rational and decent people TRAITORS and actually calling for them to be punished or executed YOU are PROVING that YOU are THE REAL FKN TRAITOR!

you are the most unAmerican slime.....
And the slime and Trump AH STILL attack Obama

Coming from someone as ignorant and uninformed as you are, that means we chose RIGHT!
Terri Please On my worst day I've got you by 40 IQ points You're a trump imbecile
You have an exceptional talent for self-delusion.
You I have by 50 and I'm a nicer person

Your parents lied to you.

Coming from someone as ignorant and uninformed as you are, that means we chose RIGHT!
Terri Please On my worst day I've got you by 40 IQ points You're a trump imbecile

I respect you thinker Only 30 points up on you

What the hell does "You I have by 50" mean?

Subtract 80 to get the correct number.

well since democracy should be about all sides, it would seem both "extreme" sides are ready to roll and not interested in cooperation. funny part is, the extremes are ALWAYS this way.

but for some stupid reason and "perfect storm" of events, we've normalized the extreme and need to back off that.

democracy, this county, is all of ours and we need to start acting like it.

well since democracy should be about all sides, it would seem both "extreme" sides are ready to roll and not interested in cooperation. funny part is, the extremes are ALWAYS this way.

but for some stupid reason and "perfect storm" of events, we've normalized the extreme and need to back off that.

democracy, this county, is all of ours and we need to start acting like it.
we have three branches of Government not two, for a reason.

Subtract 80 to get the correct number.

80 isn't realistic. It's not even possible. Your answer makes his estimate of 50 sound about right.

We are not a Democracy you asscracks. We are a Representative Republic. We elect the people who we think will make the best decisions. Democracy is mob rule.

Forum List

Back