So why was Trump inquiring about pardons?

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
You know, since he didn't do anything and didn't know anything you'd think he'd be confident in his innocence. Does anybody honestly still believe this is a left wing setup?

You know, since he didn't do anything and didn't know anything you'd think he'd be confident in his innocence. Does anybody honestly still believe this is a left wing setup?
I guess that he was wondering to see if Hillary can be pardoned, if they remove him from office.

It's exactly what it looks like, a inept man looking for a way out of the mess he has made.

I don't believe anything. I'll wait for all the evidence to be put forth. Speculation is fun but ultimately pointless.

I don't think President Pence will pardon Trump. It will make him look really, really bad and he still, has political ambitions.

Trump will need one from Pence just like Nixon from Ford.

Even if Trump pardons everybody including himself I think impeachment would still be viable. The charges would not be viable after the impeachment for Trump to be tried in a regular court for statue crimes. America needs an amendment to clarify the impeachment process. Whoever knew we would have a president like this?

Trump will need one from Pence just like Nixon from Ford.

You libs are getting pretty pathetic and it is bordering on mass mental illness. Trump is the Teflon President as nothing libs throw at him him will stick!

Forum List

Back