Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

When a nation celebrates reality tv stupidity is going down not expected?

No one in America is celebrating 'reality tv stupidity' however Democrats are celebrating their fantasy impeachment clown show.
They are celebrating truth, honesty, loyalty to country, not party, their oath to office, the Constitution, and the rule of law. What does the Right celebrate? Lawlessness and self interests. Nothing else matters to those people.

The President forgave her and wanted to move on. Clinton and The Resistance should have done the same. Now many of them have lost their jobs, been reassigned, and are under criminal investigation.

The Russians tried and failed to get Hillary Clinton elected. But you go on continuing to push Propaganda.

Just Remember Liars cannot winter in to the Kingdom of Heaven.

The investigation didn't name Jeb at all. But it did name two others that were in the running. Jeb never stood a chance anyway. Rump should never have been considered much less win the primary without some really serious help. And to say that the Russians didn't go after Republicans would be untrue. The bill that was passed bipartisan to deal with these things is sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk gathering dust. There is a very good chance that it would pass the Senate but not with Moscow Mitch.
I think liberal hate for trump is clouding their judgement which makes them suckers for any clickbait lie the lib media concocts

Oh, I see. The Russians determined who the next PResident would be and you don't find that even a little alarming. Come to find out, it wasn't the Dems that were monkeyed with nearly as much as it was the Reps by the GRU. And since without that assistance, there would be a good chance that we would have a President Cruz or President Rubio instead. Both of which were viciously attacked by the GRU machine. Rump, Putins version of the Manchurian Candidate. I would suggest we make a movie about it but no one would believe anything so outrageous.
And they couldn't even lock her up.
That's a lie. Trump always knew it was he who needed to be locked up. And now we all know he needs to be locked up. So lock his criminal fat ass, bone spur, coward self up.

What is his record of achievement?

Right off the bat, he largely dissolved Obama's abomination of a presidency in the first two years. Certainly, a valuable accomplishment.

Hmmm, tell me how many folks from Pres. Obama's administration have been indicted or went to jail.

The rest? Get your fingers working. I've no time to write you a book.

That book wouldn't be 2 pages long.
I think it was zero.
Reagans ad the most corrupt
(So far)

That really means nothing.

Obama's Wing Man, Eric Holder, was his Hand Picked AG. And in spite of thousands of scandals during the Obama Years, we didn't have a single Special Persecutor appointed.
All of Obama's so called "scandals" were fabricated and manufactured. None were real.

Actually, we never had a Special Counsel to look into them, so we really don't know.

IMHO, skillful interrogators would be able to get perjury and obstruction charges to stick against Obama.

Right off the bat, he largely dissolved Obama's abomination of a presidency in the first two years. Certainly, a valuable accomplishment.

Hmmm, tell me how many folks from Pres. Obama's administration have been indicted or went to jail.

I think it was zero.
(So far)

Obama's Wing Man, Eric Holder, was his Hand Picked AG. And in spite of thousands of scandals during the Obama Years, we didn't have a single Special Persecutor appointed.
All of Obama's so called "scandals" were fabricated and manufactured. None were real.

Actually, we never had a Special Counsel to look into them, so we really don't know.

IMHO, skillful interrogators would be able to get perjury and obstruction charges to stick against Obama.
And who are the dumb asses who failed to follow up on that?

I think it was zero.
(So far)

The Democrats and their sycophant media.

I think it was zero.
(So far)

The Democrats and their sycophant media.
LOl! You come here to say and debate nothing. You're so pitiful.

The Russians tried and failed to get Hillary Clinton elected. But you go on continuing to push Propaganda.

Never mind the Democratic Primaries in 2016 which was a lost cause, one of the things the Mueller report came out with is the heavy russian meddling in the Republican Primary. Every Candidate that had a chance had the GRU machine working overtime on them. Some believe it was just the Russian Meddling in the Democrat Primaries and such that was the only problem. We ended up with Rump because of the crap pulled on the REAL Candidates that should have been in that position instead of Rump. I would think the the Republican Party would be outraged by this but they aren't. They just blindly follow the Putin Chosen One.
So the russians stole the nomination from jeb bush in 2016?

Thats a new far fetched fantasy from lib la la land I have not heard before

The investigation didn't name Jeb at all. But it did name two others that were in the running. Jeb never stood a chance anyway. Rump should never have been considered much less win the primary without some really serious help. And to say that the Russians didn't go after Republicans would be untrue. The bill that was passed bipartisan to deal with these things is sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk gathering dust. There is a very good chance that it would pass the Senate but not with Moscow Mitch.
I think liberal hate for trump is clouding their judgement which makes them suckers for any clickbait lie the lib media concocts

Oh, I see. The Russians determined who the next PResident would be and you don't find that even a little alarming. Come to find out, it wasn't the Dems that were monkeyed with nearly as much as it was the Reps by the GRU. And since without that assistance, there would be a good chance that we would have a President Cruz or President Rubio instead. Both of which were viciously attacked by the GRU machine. Rump, Putins version of
the Manchurian Candidate. I would suggest we make a movie about it but no one would believe anything so outrageous.

It's been asked over and over without any real answer so I don't know what one bothers but what did they do?

I think it was zero.
(So far)

He was arming the terrorists out of Libya. I consider that treason when they turned those arms on our troops.

I think it was zero.
(So far)

It was Holder and later, Lynch, and they weren't really "dumb asses".

They knew that they were actually O's personal attorney and they would be out on their ass in a flash, if they allowed him to be actually investigated.

LOl! You come here to say and debate nothing. You're so pitiful.

Living in your own mind again I see, just like a good little Marxist. Prove I am wrong 'scare crow.' Believing in fantasy impeachment is a road for losers.....Have fun with that. Nobody cares what Trump spent on Golf games except TDS LOSERS like YOU!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have often wondered, how many previous presidents combined lies, would it take to equal Trump's number of lies in just his first three years.
Obama beat him in his first year.

Do you have any evidence to back your claim ?
I did a pretty thorough search on Google
Here's what I have found.
1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc. Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20
And for Trump:
In 993 days, President Trump has made
13,435 false or misleading claims
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/
Which comes complete with data base search engines.
Wannna try again?
The media kissed Obama's ass. If they reported on him like they did Trump. He would've quit in his first year.
The media is too soft on Trump

If any other President did half the things Trump does, they would have been driven from office
The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I doubt you would survive an investigation Trump was under for over 2 years. The media lies about him daily.

This ladies and gentlemen is a Trump Humper to the end, he doesn't care what the guy does.

The Muller report proved he is the most corrupt president in US history.
^^^
This is a lie.
If it were, you would have produced documentation to the contrary. You didn't. You're a loser.

The fact that the libs never talk about Mueller any more, and there is no chatter on the Ultraliberal networks about "Russian Collusion" any more tells me that the Mueller report was a nothing burger.

Now, its just a load of shit about "whistleblowers" and Ukraine and the Biden Cabal. This Ukraine crapola actually makes less sense. After all,President Trump's fondest dream is to face Biden in next years elections.

When was the last time Trumpers talked about the BORDER?

How about North Korea?

How about Iran?

The media is too soft on Trump

If any other President did half the things Trump does, they would have been driven from office
The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I doubt you would survive an investigation Trump was under for over 2 years. The media lies about him daily.
The Muller report proved he is the most corrupt president in US history.
View attachment 292473
Yet Trump is still your president.
Your post is a lie. Why did you make that shit up? Because you're a liar.
If he found anything at all, he would've prosecuted Trump. But he didn't, I mean Muller even illegally raided Trumps lawyers office.

Actually he couldn't prosecute Trump and you know it.

Let's see one Surrender Monkey lie cost taxpayers an average of $2500 with obozocare, one Trump lie that said tax cut was for the rich brought over $1100 average gain to each tax payer.....please President Trump lie again about the economy and send the stock market over 29 000!!!!

Now you just told a lie.

Never mind the Democratic Primaries in 2016 which was a lost cause, one of the things the Mueller report came out with is the heavy russian meddling in the Republican Primary. Every Candidate that had a chance had the GRU machine working overtime on them. Some believe it was just the Russian Meddling in the Democrat Primaries and such that was the only problem. We ended up with Rump because of the crap pulled on the REAL Candidates that should have been in that position instead of Rump. I would think the the Republican Party would be outraged by this but they aren't. They just blindly follow the Putin Chosen One.
So the russians stole the nomination from jeb bush in 2016?

Thats a new far fetched fantasy from lib la la land I have not heard before

Oh, I see. The Russians determined who the next PResident would be and you don't find that even a little alarming. Come to find out, it wasn't the Dems that were monkeyed with nearly as much as it was the Reps by the GRU. And since without that assistance, there would be a good chance that we would have a President Cruz or President Rubio instead. Both of which were viciously attacked by the GRU machine. Rump, Putins version of the Manchurian Candidate. I would suggest we make a movie about it but no one would believe anything so outrageous.

You tell a lie and mention heaven in the same post. Smfh.

The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history.
Right...and next year they are going to put his face on the $3.00 bill.
No,that would be Obama. Trump needs to be put on Mt. Rushmore, for the reason. He kept Hillary from being president.
And when they would have inscribed into Mt. Rushmore to "lock her up" now we will replace it with "him." :auiqs.jpg:Because, if Cohen went down for the same crime, the country will demand that Trump does too.
Well Hillary should be in jail, but you're to stupid to see it.

I think it was zero.
(So far)

His entire presidency was a scandal.

This ladies and gentlemen is a Trump Humper to the end, he doesn't care what the guy does.
And you're a Schiff-humper and a TDSer. Trump is the President of the U.S. We The People voted for him. Just who the fuck are you to insinuate Trump is doing bad things? You LOST.....Yet you cry like babies with wet diapers. Grow the fuck up!!

You haven't proved that Trump did anything bad after a 3 fucking year anal exam!! Now you are reduced to MAKING UP false charges based on a fucking PHONE CALL!! Are you fuckers insane!! Or just that fucking desperate?:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back