Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Part of the irrevocable division in this country is that neither side is willing to believe a word of the other.

Right off the bat, he largely dissolved Obama's abomination of a presidency in the first two years. Certainly, a valuable accomplishment.

Hmmm, tell me how many folks from Pres. Obama's administration have been indicted or went to jail.

The rest? Get your fingers working. I've no time to write you a book.

That book wouldn't be 2 pages long.
I think it was zero.
Reagans ad the most corrupt
(So far)

That really means nothing.

Obama's Wing Man, Eric Holder, was his Hand Picked AG. And in spite of thousands of scandals during the Obama Years, we didn't have a single Special Persecutor appointed.
All of Obama's so called "scandals" were fabricated and manufactured. None were real.

His entire presidency was a scandal.

How many have been indicted or thrown in jail?

This ladies and gentlemen is a Trump Humper to the end, he doesn't care what the guy does.
And you're a Schiff-humper and a TDSer. Trump is the President of the U.S. We The People voted for him. Just who the fuck are you to insinuate Trump is doing bad things? You LOST.....Yet you cry like babies with wet diapers. Grow the fuck up!!

This is the post of a stupid ass Trump Humper. You're right he is the POTUS, he is not a damn King simpleton. He doesn't get to do with the fuck ever he wants, you grow up and learn this country is governed by laws.

You haven't proved that Trump did anything bad after a 3 fucking year anal exam!! Now you are reduced to MAKING UP false charges based on a fucking PHONE CALL!! Are you fuckers insane!! Or just that fucking desperate?:

When you have you're head stuck up your ass and refuse to see the truth in your eyes you will never see anything he has done wrong. It's a fucking disgrace.

let President Trump golf, he is doing a great job

Actually he even cheats on the golf course.
He likes to play golf because golfer`s are on the honor system where a player is expected to be honest without supervision. I played golf with a guy who always found his ball on the edge of the woods even when we saw him drill it 50yds. deep into the woods. It must have hit a tree and bounced out he liked to tell us. Cheating in golf is easy.
How Donald Trump cheats at golf even when playing against Tiger Woods

Hmmm, tell me how many folks from Pres. Obama's administration have been indicted or went to jail.

I think it was zero.
(So far)

Obama's Wing Man, Eric Holder, was his Hand Picked AG. And in spite of thousands of scandals during the Obama Years, we didn't have a single Special Persecutor appointed.
All of Obama's so called "scandals" were fabricated and manufactured. None were real.

None.

The reason why is that Eric Holder was Obama's Hand Picked AG with loyalty to his boss and his party, but not to the rule of law. Didn't start even one Special Persecution to find crimes and to do his duty to bring down the UBER-CORRUPT regime of B. Hussein O.

I think it was zero.
(So far)

None.

The reason why is that Eric Holder was Obama's Hand Picked AG with loyalty to his boss and his party, but not to the rule of law.

Damn you meant to say Bob Barr.

Didn't start even one Special Persecution to find crimes and to do his duty to bring down the UBER-CORRUPT regime of B. Hussein O.

Why hasn't the Trump Justice system started any investigations? Oh that's right they tried, but found that Pres. Obama did nothing wrong.

None.

The reason why is that Eric Holder was Obama's Hand Picked AG with loyalty to his boss and his party, but not to the rule of law.

Damn you meant to say Bob Barr.

Didn't start even one Special Persecution to find crimes and to do his duty to bring down the UBER-CORRUPT regime of B. Hussein O.

Why hasn't the Trump Justice system started any investigations? Oh that's right they tried, but found that Pres. Obama did nothing wrong.

Actually, the Trump DOJ did start an investigation led by Robert Mueller. The result was that President Trump is as innocent as a newborn babe. A few individuals were found guilty of things they did long before they met Donald J Trump.

But Trump himself, and the Trump Administration? Officially proclaimed as "Pure as Driven Snow" by someone- the Mule- who hated Trump's guts. Donald Trump asked him to pay for the golf he played, and he felt he should be comp'ed

If it were, you would have produced documentation to the contrary. You didn't. You're a loser.

The fact that the libs never talk about Mueller any more, and there is no chatter on the Ultraliberal networks about "Russian Collusion" any more tells me that the Mueller report was a nothing burger.

Now, its just a load of shit about "whistleblowers" and Ukraine and the Biden Cabal. This Ukraine crapola actually makes less sense. After all,President Trump's fondest dream is to face Biden in next years elections.
Wrong! Mueller was interrupted temporarily with the Ukraine scandal. There is way more than enough to impeach by way of the Mueller report. It will be part of the articles of impeachment.

There aren't going to be "articles of impeachment" voted upon.

Because if there is a vote, there are only two possibilities- (1) they will fail to pass, and Nancy will look like an incompetent boob. Those D's who voted "aye" for it in Trump districts will never live it down.

(2) Nancy will get the 218 votes, and loses all control of the measure. It falls under control of The Turtle, who has promised a full dress trial when the Pencil Necked Geek, Hunter and Sleepy Joe as well as President Zelensky- in addition to Comey, Mueller, Brennan, etc., will all be called to testify openly. It will take months and keep the leading D's off the campaign trail. And in the end, Trump will still be exonerated, right before the election. Sounds like a tremendous theme for the campaign.
Not to me it doesn't. It sounds exactly like elected officials upholding their oath in the face of a corrupt RICO operation in the WH. It restores sanity, dignity, self respect, honor, and duty to country in the face of a criminal enterprise. I can't control the other actions of individuals who choose criminality over their country and 250 years fighting for what is right. Through this process, the traitors will be totally exposed.

So with you, BWK, its about doing "the right thing", even though doing so means that President Trump will schlong the Democrats again next November and the D's will lose control of both houses of Congress?

Yes, do the right thing and stay within the Constitution to do it. And there lies the problem. Rump took more than a few dumps on the Constitution and gets very creative on how he does it. If they did a Rump Movie, it would need Marlon Brando to play the Rump part. Of course, he would have to cram his cheeks with toilet paper which I find fitting.

I can see that this scare the living hell out of you that your Religious Leader may have to leave office and let the chip fall where they may. NY and two other states want to talk to him. False idols usually fall that way.

He found he could do it AND leave the White House. Consider his record of achievement, and Obama's.

What is his record of achievement?

Right off the bat, he largely dissolved Obama's abomination of a presidency in the first two years. Certainly, a valuable accomplishment.

I think it was zero.
(So far)

Standard Party of Rump response. When your "God" gets caught red handed, immediate go into how the other person did worse even if they didn't. Try and get the emphasis on the other person and away from the Crooked lying scum. That only works for so long and it's well past the sell date on this one.

The fact that the libs never talk about Mueller any more, and there is no chatter on the Ultraliberal networks about "Russian Collusion" any more tells me that the Mueller report was a nothing burger.

Now, its just a load of shit about "whistleblowers" and Ukraine and the Biden Cabal. This Ukraine crapola actually makes less sense. After all,President Trump's fondest dream is to face Biden in next years elections.
Wrong! Mueller was interrupted temporarily with the Ukraine scandal. There is way more than enough to impeach by way of the Mueller report. It will be part of the articles of impeachment.

There aren't going to be "articles of impeachment" voted upon.

Because if there is a vote, there are only two possibilities- (1) they will fail to pass, and Nancy will look like an incompetent boob. Those D's who voted "aye" for it in Trump districts will never live it down.

(2) Nancy will get the 218 votes, and loses all control of the measure. It falls under control of The Turtle, who has promised a full dress trial when the Pencil Necked Geek, Hunter and Sleepy Joe as well as President Zelensky- in addition to Comey, Mueller, Brennan, etc., will all be called to testify openly. It will take months and keep the leading D's off the campaign trail. And in the end, Trump will still be exonerated, right before the election. Sounds like a tremendous theme for the campaign.
Not to me it doesn't. It sounds exactly like elected officials upholding their oath in the face of a corrupt RICO operation in the WH. It restores sanity, dignity, self respect, honor, and duty to country in the face of a criminal enterprise. I can't control the other actions of individuals who choose criminality over their country and 250 years fighting for what is right. Through this process, the traitors will be totally exposed.

So with you, BWK, its about doing "the right thing", even though doing so means that President Trump will schlong the Democrats again next November and the D's will lose control of both houses of Congress?

Yes, do the right thing and stay within the Constitution to do it. And there lies the problem. Rump took more than a few dumps on the Constitution and gets very creative on how he does it. If they did a Rump Movie, it would need Marlon Brando to play the Rump part. Of course, he would have to cram his cheeks with toilet paper which I find fitting.

I can see that this scare the living hell out of you that your Religious Leader may have to leave office and let the chip fall where they may. NY and two other states want to talk to him. False idols usually fall that way.

Libs have been predicting the downfall of Donald J Trump since the day he disembarked from the Golden Escalator at his former, humble domicile in New York.

Yet, he's schlonged you guys every step of the way.

Past schlongings may not be indicative of future schlongings, but my guess is that you libs are going to be crestfallen again.

What is his record of achievement?

I think it was zero.
(So far)

Standard Party of Rump response. When your "God" gets caught red handed, immediate go into how the other person did worse even if they didn't. Try and get the emphasis on the other person and away from the Crooked lying scum. That only works for so long and it's well past the sell date on this one.

Obama never agreed to an investigation, that's a fact.

If he was innocent, he would have welcomed an multi year anal by enemies like Trump did with Mueller- who hated Trump's guts for being forced to actually pay for golf. The Mule was an elitist who thought he should get a free ride.

Yeah but President Trump doesn't take a salary. As a matter of fact he had to take a cut in pay to become President.

In just one Golf outing in one of his Resorts, when you total the amount that the "Support" and the people wanting court side seats bring into the Rump Industries, his real income from being president is in the hundreds of million in just the last year. Only people like you believe his lie about taking a pay cut and all that crap. BTW, that's another case of Rump breaking the law and there are people looking into it right now. Here is how it works. You break a law, someone looks into it and a Judge finds you guilty. The way it works for Rump is, he breaks the law and it's just another Tuesday and NO judge can rule on it.

The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history.
Right...and next year they are going to put his face on the $3.00 bill.
No,that would be Obama. Trump needs to be put on Mt. Rushmore, for the reason. He kept Hillary from being president.
And when they would have inscribed into Mt. Rushmore to "lock her up" now we will replace it with "him." :auiqs.jpg:Because, if Cohen went down for the same crime, the country will demand that Trump does too.
Well Hillary should be in jail, but you're to stupid to see it.

Rump has had his chance to correct what appears to you a problem. He's had the Justice Department in his crotch and just had to turn it loose. Hiillary may or may not be guilty of a lot of things but Barr is too busy defending Rump and his merry band of criminals to find the time.

The Muller report proved he is the most corrupt president in US history.
^^^
This is a lie.
If it were, you would have produced documentation to the contrary. You didn't. You're a loser.
Look at you, unable to understand the burden of proof is on he who makes the claim - that is, you.
Nothing in the Mueller report supports your claim. Nothing.

The Muller report proved he is the most corrupt president in US history.
^^^
This is a lie.

You cannot demonstrate any of this to be true.

The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history.
Right...and next year they are going to put his face on the $3.00 bill.
No,that would be Obama. Trump needs to be put on Mt. Rushmore, for the reason. He kept Hillary from being president.
And when they would have inscribed into Mt. Rushmore to "lock her up" now we will replace it with "him." :auiqs.jpg:Because, if Cohen went down for the same crime, the country will demand that Trump does too.

Cohen pleaded guilty to a non-crime, and there is no proof that President Trump committed any crime- except for the word of Cohen, a man doing hard time for being lying, snitching piece of shit.
Negative! It is illegal to transfer campaign funds to shut someone up, then not report it to the feds. It's a federal crime. There is no such thing as being convicted of a non-crime you fool.
You cannot demonstrate any of this to be true.

This ladies and gentlemen is a Trump Humper to the end, he doesn't care what the guy does.
And you're a Schiff-humper and a TDSer. Trump is the President of the U.S. We The People voted for him. Just who the fuck are you to insinuate Trump is doing bad things? You LOST.....Yet you cry like babies with wet diapers. Grow the fuck up!!

You haven't proved that Trump did anything bad after a 3 fucking year anal exam!! Now you are reduced to MAKING UP false charges based on a fucking PHONE CALL!! Are you fuckers insane!! Or just that fucking desperate?:

Oh, but they did. And the Piper is having to be paid right now. If you can't pay the time, don't do the crime.

Forum List

Back