Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms
Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.

Ah, but miles of new wall have been built.

Experts say Trump border wall, National Guard announcements seek to satisfy his supporters

You leftists are full of shit and the media is suppressing it.

Looks like they are building that wall to me and it looks pretty damned tall and pretty damned good.

Hope they get it all built then we can boot the 20 million illegals that are here right the hell out.

Guess the Op didn't do any research.

Hell wall or no wall the Marines in San Diego are smuggling them in. Sixteen arrested this morning for human smuggling and drugs. Wonder how many of troops Trump sent down to Texas are doing the same thing?

So, what I am hearing is that you motherfucker's don't like U.S. immigration law. You want it to be ignored.
I don't want it selectively enforced.

For the survival of America we need to stop letting immigrants from third world countries in the door.

As long as we ignore the businesses that hire them, I'm going to ignore those who come for the jobs. Your words ring hollow to me when we do nothing about those who provide the jobs.
The law does not require that employers verify immigration status except for certain federal contracts, primarily defense, which hire very few unskilled labors. And it shouldn't because of problems in the E-Verify, system used to verify immigration status. The law requires that the data come from several sources which are not kept up to date. As a result, the E-Verify system is almost worthless in most of the places that hire undocumented immigrants. Worse yet, employers that sign up to use the system have to go through a reporting process of reporting errors and legally can not stop using the system. So very few people use it.

Until we fix our immigration laws, employers will continue to hire undocumented immigrants. After we fix our laws, we still have deal with the problem getting workers for these jobs.

I already showed where Wal Mart was hit with a multi million dollar fine because the contactor they used to clean the stores used illegal immigrants.

If the wall actually did work and that's a big if, we still have to deal with the fact half the people in the country illegally, enter legally and are still doing so. Second, since Trump's wall will now cover less that half the southern border going around the wall the wall is just an inconvenience. Lastly we still have to deal with over 10 million undocumented immigrants living in the country.

However,the main problem with the wall is that it's distraction from the serious long term problem we need to address.
Can we at least agree that having a wall HERE is a good idea:

View attachment 270899

It's the absolute most vulnerable spot.

I mean, look at the proximity:

View attachment 270900

That's not too much to ask, is it?

That should work about as good as putting 200 feet of fencing around my 2000 foot back yard to keep the deer out.:cuckoo:

Supreme Court just OK'd 2.5 Billion to replace existing fence with new fencing. Does this mean Bollard panels....or just some other easily breached fencing?

If Trump significantly enhances the border with bollard panels, I will admit I was wrong and give Trump more credit going forward.

But let's see what happens.

Good news I think.

Supreme Court just OK'd 2.5 Billion to replace existing fence with new fencing. Does this mean Bollard panels....or just some other easily breached fencing?

If Trump significantly enhances the border with bollard panels, I will admit I was wrong and give Trump more credit going forward.

But let's see what happens.

Good news I think.
The court allowed Trump to start using the funds as the case plays out in court. The article I saw was from Fox News and said fencing. However the difference between fencing these days and walls is not clear. By definition you can see thru fences but not a walls. As I under the Trump wall, it's vertical slats that allow border patrol to see thru. Best to call it a barrier.

Last edited:
The court allowed Trump to start using the funds as the case plays out in court. The article I saw was from Fox News and said fencing. However the difference between fencing these days and walls is not clear. By definition you can see thru fences but not a walls. As I under the Trump wall, it's vertical slats that allow border patrol to see thru. Best to call it a barrier.

If it helps slow down or discourage the invasion, I'm ok with whatever they call it.

But Trump also appears to be doing much more than just that.....he also seems to be negotiating with South American countries to get them to help stop the flow before it even reaches the US.

I have ZERO faith in DC and politicians....If Trump actually gets these things done against a backdrop of impossible opposition that he has indeed faced, then he could turn out to be one of modern histories greatest US Presidents.

But I withhold my personal opinion until the dust clears.

Forum List

Back