Trump has North Korean ship seized..................

I've noticed Iran decided seizing USA naval vessels and sailors might not be a great idea.

Wonder why?

Half Puny would be wise to realize when push comes to shove he'll be a dead man.

Ask Saddam....oh wait he's dead

Problem is to get to the Ninja PJ wearer we have to go through Russia, China and maybe Iran...

Where were they when Saddam hung?

Lol

They did not like Saddam...

They won't risk war over a lil fat Korean.

Bottom line is we can light them up

I believe China would...

If so then Russia and Iran have no choice in the matter...

Remember what Kim does is with Beijing blessing and what Beijing does is with Putin blessing...

Do do at their own peril. Were the big dog...they know it

Problem is to get to the Ninja PJ wearer we have to go through Russia, China and maybe Iran...

Lol

I believe China would...

Remember what Kim does is with Beijing blessing and what Beijing does is with Putin blessing...

To a point but let not risk finding out if Beijing would nuke us over North Korea...

I do not trust the Chinese...

Lol

I believe China would...

To a point but let not risk finding out if Beijing would nuke us over North Korea...

I do not trust the Chinese...

China wouldn't be capable of nuking us if not for Clinton giving them our missile technology. So if it happens, make sure his ass gets hanged, k?

I've noticed Iran decided seizing USA naval vessels and sailors might not be a great idea.

Wonder why?

Iran is not stable enough and can be thrown into a proxy-war easily...

They were when Ears was fucking tbings up.

Didn't stop them then. Why now

Obama was the greatest human ever... So please take back the ears comment about Hussein because I might cry...

Iran is too small on the National Stage and know that with the current government in the U.S. they have more to worry about.

I do agree with Marion that Iran has helped with ISIS but for their own reason not to see their government be overthrown by a more radical government...

Good. Maybe next time these vessels will think twice when it comes to subverting the sanctions.

Wonder why?

Obama was the greatest human ever... So please take back the ears comment about Hussein because I might cry...

Iran is too small on the National Stage and know that with the current government in the U.S. they have more to worry about.

I do agree with Marion that Iran has helped with ISIS but for their own reason not to see their government be overthrown by a more radical government...

Quote: "Iran is too small on the National Stage and know that with the current government in the U.S. they have more to worry about."
Apparently you failed to read the State Department information about little ol too small Iran, so I will transfer you to the information page here if you do not care to read the information below: Iran Travel Advisory

Do not travel to Iran due to the risk of kidnapping, arrest, detention of U.S. citizens.

There is a very high risk of kidnapping, arrest, and detention of U.S. citizens in Iran, particularly dual national Iranian-Americans. Iranian authorities continue to unjustly detain and imprison U.S. citizens, particularly Iranian-Americans, including students, journalists, business travelers, and academics, on charges including espionage and posing a threat to national security. Consular access to detained U.S. citizens is often denied.

The U.S. government does not have diplomatic or consular relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The U.S. government is unable to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in Iran.

Due to risks to civil aviation operating within or in the vicinity of Iran, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR). For more information U.S. citizens should consult Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Iran:​

• Draft a will and designate appropriate insurance beneficiaries and/or power of attorney.
    • Discuss a plan with loved ones regarding care/custody of children, pets, property, belongings, non-liquid assets (collections, artwork, etc.), funeral wishes, etc.
    • Establish your own personal security plan in coordination with your employer or host organization, or consider consulting with a professional security organization.
    • U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Last Update: Reissued with updates to the Risk Indicators.

Wonder why?

Quote: "Iran is too small on the National Stage and know that with the current government in the U.S. they have more to worry about."
Apparently you failed to read the State Department information about little ol too small Iran, so I will transfer you to the information page here if you do not care to read the information below: Iran Travel Advisory

Do not travel to Iran due to the risk of kidnapping, arrest, detention of U.S. citizens.

There is a very high risk of kidnapping, arrest, and detention of U.S. citizens in Iran, particularly dual national Iranian-Americans. Iranian authorities continue to unjustly detain and imprison U.S. citizens, particularly Iranian-Americans, including students, journalists, business travelers, and academics, on charges including espionage and posing a threat to national security. Consular access to detained U.S. citizens is often denied.

The U.S. government does not have diplomatic or consular relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The U.S. government is unable to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in Iran.

Due to risks to civil aviation operating within or in the vicinity of Iran, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR). For more information U.S. citizens should consult Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions and Notices.

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Iran:​

• Draft a will and designate appropriate insurance beneficiaries and/or power of attorney.
    • Discuss a plan with loved ones regarding care/custody of children, pets, property, belongings, non-liquid assets (collections, artwork, etc.), funeral wishes, etc.
    • Establish your own personal security plan in coordination with your employer or host organization, or consider consulting with a professional security organization.
    • U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Last Update: Reissued with updates to the Risk Indicators.

I think I'll stay where I'm at. :rolleyes:

Like I said, I don't think that Un and Trump are "besties" anymore.
You don't think or you hope they aren't?....

I don't think they are. Why? Because Un walked out on the last summit, he's started to launch missiles again, and even though they are short range, they can still be used to test guidance systems. Trump isn't speaking in glowing terms about Un any longer, and he seized one of N. Korea's ships for sanctions violations. Based on that, I seriously doubt another summit will be planned any time soon.

I don't think they are. Why? Because Un walked out on the last summit, he's started to launch missiles again, and even though they are short range, they can still be used to test guidance systems. Trump isn't speaking in glowing terms about Un any longer, and he seized one of N. Korea's ships for sanctions violations. Based on that, I seriously doubt another summit will be planned any time soon.

Half Pint likes to play chess...he's not very good at it

Short range missile launches are not part of the discussion....if Un really wanted to remove NK from anymore talks with the US he would have launched a long range missile....in other words a solution and a treaty is still in reach...it would be nice if the house and senate would stop talking impeachment and investigating Trump....that weakens him abroad....it sends the message that Trump's time in office will be short lived.....NK...China...Iran are just waiting....you see...if the dems don't stop this nonsense...and it is nonsense....it will be partly on them if this attempt at ending the Korean war fails....

Half Pint likes to play chess...he's not very good at it
His family has run that shit show since the early fifties. I'd say he's VERY good at it

Maybe Trump will secretly tell Kim Dung Poop's emissary that "he'll have more flexibility when he gets reelected".

Forum List

Back