Trump Has Lost The 2016 Election: Plans Media Empire To Trash Hillary Instead

After Trump loses in November, what do you think he should do?

• Go back to being a businessman.

• Start a talk-radio show.

• Are you kidding? Trump will still win. He doesn't need blacks, hispanics or women voters to win!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tick Tock, tick tock, soon November 9th will be here, Hillary cant get the people excited, while 10,000s of concerned citizens show up for Trump. But keep up the propaganda to make yourselves feel good, you will be very disappointed on November 10th.

You should totally go out to vote on the 9th.

Tick Tock, tick tock, soon November 9th will be here, Hillary cant get the people excited, while 10,000s of concerned citizens show up for Trump. But keep up the propaganda to make yourselves feel good, you will be very disappointed on November 10th.

You should totally go out to vote on the 9th.

:lmao: Kind of says it all, doesn't it?

Maybe the Trumpees are just having trouble realizing how many people make up the demographics "blacks, Hispanics & women". Maybe just a pie-chart would do the trick? If you have an 8-slice pie where 6 slices of that pie are "blacks, Hispanics & women" & the other two are "white men and some blue collar women", who will win the election?

You know....just simple visuals that they can easily digest.

Pedo Don is toast. Women voters are going to kick the pedophile's balls right over the moon.

ot2e74.jpg

You know, if only women were voting Hillary might have a chance, but since this country isn't a Democracy but a Republic, all US Citizens vote, and even with liberals using dead people and pets to vote also.

View attachment 93386
Women make up the larger part of the voting population. Something like 60 percent. And they are going to kick Pedophile Don's balls over the moon.

Hopefully, but it won't happen, but it would be such a great event if "the donald" was ruined financially forever.

NH, ME, PA, VA, NV will go blue, which will give HRC 294 votes. She will probably take FL and possibly OH, giving her 341.

She will win handily.

Hopefully, but it won't happen, but it would be such a great event if "the donald" was ruined financially forever.
I said the other day that when this is over, Trump will be lucky if they let him order a club soda at the Top of the Standard. :lol:

That would be a Godsend to have that happen to "the donald" the "christian" who has stiffed hard working individuals out of their rightly earned money.

I said the other day that when this is over, Trump will be lucky if they let him order a club soda at the Top of the Standard. :lol:

You know, if only women were voting Hillary might have a chance, but since this country isn't a Democracy but a Republic, all US Citizens vote, and even with liberals using dead people and pets to vote also.

View attachment 93386
Women make up the larger part of the voting population. Something like 60 percent. And they are going to kick Pedophile Don's balls over the moon.
once again, women aren't the only ones voting. I am sorry that women are too stupid if they vote for the rapist enabler, Liar, killer of children in or out of the womb, racist to Latinos. No one trusts her. But still believe the liberal lickspittle lapdog media, that way you can keep that good feeling.

taco%20bowl.jpg

LEAKED EMAIL: Hillary’s Team Caught Bashing “Backwards” Catholics
As a Catholic, I’m not sure what offends me more, my fellow Catholics who would vote for an anti-LIFE, lying criminal who has put our entire nation’s security in jeopardy or a Catholic who vote for a woman whose team mocks our religion…
Dumb dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, Hillary and her smucks who help her, just keep on bashing normal US citizens. But that is what liberals do best. Let me give you some statistics.

Catholics in America--by the Numbers
78.2 million
Self-identified Catholics in America, about a quarter of the country's population (Georgetown University, 2012).
As dippydoo g0.0550 said
Women make up the larger part of the voting population. Something like 60 percent.
So 78.2 million times 60% equals just over 46 million catholic women. Nice going libs, you can believe what ever you want, but the rest of US know who is going to win. Why else is the liberal lickspittle lapdog media in a frenzy to bring forth democrat voters to bash trump, yet say nothing about the rapist husband of the enabler, who hates normal people? Such hysteria from the left and how frantic they are to demonize US.[/quote]

Last edited:
andaronjim will leave the Board the day after the election.
Is that a threat Jake, are you going to do something to prevent me from speaking on this board?
Why would you stay when you have been roundly and soundly rebuked and puked? Why are you worried about non-existent threats? :)
Why aren't you back in elementary school where you belong. Someone as petulant and childish as you, need to finish school before you start debating adults.

andaronjim will leave the Board the day after the election.
Is that a threat Jake, are you going to do something to prevent me from speaking on this board?
Why would you stay when you have been roundly and soundly rebuked and puked? Why are you worried about non-existent threats? :)
Why aren't you back in elementary school where you belong. Someone as petulant and childish as you, need to finish school before you start debating adults.
Telling you what has happened to you here may be elementary but certainly in way petulant or childish. You need to grow up, andaronjim.

Does anyone else find it a little frightening that there's apparently a television market for 24/7 alt right news more than is already filled by Faux?

Forum List

Back