Trump Has Lost The 2016 Election: Plans Media Empire To Trash Hillary Instead

After Trump loses in November, what do you think he should do?

• Go back to being a businessman.

• Start a talk-radio show.

• Are you kidding? Trump will still win. He doesn't need blacks, hispanics or women voters to win!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
ocala.jpg

Trump confronts the possibility he might lose - and doesn't like it
Mr Trump would leverage the support he has won from a significant swathe of Americans angry....and disenchanted with their own situations to launch a new conservative media empire, possibly with Stephen Bannon, his campaign CEO who has taken leave from running the rightwing website Breitbart. In Florida, Mr Trump again intensified his attacks on Ms Clinton,
All these folks rooted for the losing team. Maybe that's why the guy is wearing sunglasses in the front. He doesn't want people to recognize him after the election. Losing sucks. But on the bright side, they'll likely get to listen to Trump rant and rant on live radio. So it will be like old times, only with no hope of being president.

Of course they have Hillary to blame. She and Obama's connections were too much for the party animal Trump to overcome his own shady past.

It's time to hang it up and hope the GOP has something else up their sleeve to defeat Hillary with?

The entire MSM (besides Hannity and Rush) is neocon faggots. It would take a lot more than a channel to overcome those odds.

I guess you think that even though it's mathematically impossible, Trump will still "somehow" win? It ain't gonna happen. He absolutely needed independent women, and that ship has sailed my friend.

If you cherish your American value system, you'd do well to admit that continuing to root for Trump is only securing not only a Hillary/uber nutjob presidency, but also a Congress and Supreme Court ...poised to bring you anal fisting lessons for your son in school (already happened but they got caught..Obama), deranged men using women's showers and locker rooms..and of course the continuation of "marriage expansion" which now has to also include polygamy and other alternate forms of supplying children with one mother and one father for life.

So WHEN Trump loses because of Hillary's successful attacks and basic elementary school math, you can look yourself in the mirror and thank yourself.

What you SHOULD be doing is trying to figure out a way to at least support GOP Congressmen running on the ballot this year in the different states and some hope from the GOP of getting an anti-Hillary candidate in at the last minute..postponing the election. I mean you would only gain from this since Trump has no material means whatsoever of winning on November 8. Stick a fork in it. Your support for Trump is cooked. Hillary is a smart woman and knows exactly what she's doing.

The alt right is in bonergate denial.
I heard that when Trump wins, the BLM and other radical liberals will go out and start rioting in the streets. Now why would the peaceful liberals want to destroy other peoples property and hurt innocent people?

RACIST BLM ACTIVIST: Dear White People if Trump Wins Young Niggas Such as Myself Will Incite Riots Everywhere
RACIST BLM ACTIVIST: Dear White People if Trump Wins Young Niggas Such as Myself Will Incite Riots …
If any of you liberal posters here are white, I would recommend that you start boarding up your windows and get a few months of food. These peaceful people wont give a rats ass if you voted for Hillary or not, because it wont be the content of your character, but the color of your skin that they will beat the shit out of you. Just saying......

Should Trump lose, he should devote his fortune to destroying the entire democrat structure.

Believe me folks, a lot of people are going to vote for Trump in this election. A lot of people. Don't believe them when they tell you women and Hispanics won't vote for him.

And I know a lot of black people that will be voting for Trump too. Believe me.

^^ :lmao:

I heard that when Trump wins,

So I'm guessing that in the third grade math segment, you got a "D" grade?
Oh no, quite the contrary, I performed excellently in Math with straight A's. But this election reminds me of the overconfidence of Michael Dukakis over George H.W. Bush in the 1988 elections. I also am very versed in History and when people like you don't study history then history tends to repeat itself. :rofl:

ocala.jpg

Trump confronts the possibility he might lose - and doesn't like it
Mr Trump would leverage the support he has won from a significant swathe of Americans angry....and disenchanted with their own situations to launch a new conservative media empire, possibly with Stephen Bannon, his campaign CEO who has taken leave from running the rightwing website Breitbart. In Florida, Mr Trump again intensified his attacks on Ms Clinton,
All these folks rooted for the losing team. Maybe that's why the guy is wearing sunglasses in the front. He doesn't want people to recognize him after the election. Losing sucks. But on the bright side, they'll likely get to listen to Trump rant and rant on live radio. So it will be like old times, only with no hope of being president.

Of course they have Hillary to blame. She and Obama's connections were too much for the party animal Trump to overcome his own shady past.

It's time to hang it up and hope the GOP has something else up their sleeve to defeat Hillary with?

Oops....White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Tick Tock, tick tock, soon November 9th will be here, Hillary cant get the people excited, while 10,000s of concerned citizens show up for Trump. But keep up the propaganda to make yourselves feel good, you will be very disappointed on November 10th.

Believe me folks, a lot of people are going to vote for Trump in this election. A lot of people. Don't believe them when they tell you women and Hispanics won't vote for him.

And I know a lot of black people that will be voting for Trump too. Believe me.
Well, okay then, if you say so.

Should Trump lose, he should devote his fortune to destroying the entire democrat structure.
You still don't get it do you stupid. He spends your and other people's money, not his own.
Beg to differ tard, it seems that Obama, Bill and Hillary are spending our money not their own, while Trump who provides goods and services spends his own money. You just cant get more stupid than The Vor or any other liberal on this board. I used to shake my head in disbelief, but after studying the lack of intelligence of liberals, I know how they try to think.

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

There will be rioting in the streets and suicides when Trump loses.
I doubt that it will be that extreme. More like the tavern sales of stiff shots of whiskey will go up significantly for awhile until the football season re-asserts its soothing influence on the smarting-wounds of losing.

Forum List

Back