#bonergate

Status
Not open for further replies.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
sometimes i just don't know. anyway rush limbaugh has it, so the democratmedia can't hide it.

october SURPRIZE !!! and they don't have three legs to stand on... heh

CNN Sitting On 'Obama Erection' Video ... Since 2008? | PJ Media
https://pjmedia.com/.../10/.../cnn-sitting-on-obama-erection-video-since-200...
PJ Media
19 hours ago - Seems we may have uncovered a few more details about CNN's behavior in possibly covering up this video. Back in 2008, at least a portion of the below video ...
Snopes Forced To Disprove Obama Erection Video - The Interrobang
theinterrobang.com › IB Wire
2 hours ago - The website Grabien repurposed an old video from Obama's 2008 campaign and attempted to say he had an erection that he was flaunting to female reporters.
Have You Seen This Obama Video? - The Rush Limbaugh Show
www.rushlimbaugh.com › Archives (Oct 12, 2016)
Rush Limbaugh
22 hours ago - Home > Archives (Oct 12, 2016) > Have You Seen This Obama Video? ... Obamastood up, bunch of female reporters on his campaign plane, with an erection. ... RUSH: CNN recorded the video of Obama flaunting his erection on the campaign plane as a Senator.
2008 video of Obama showing off his erection to a bunch of female ...
www.ign.com › Boards › Community Central › The Vestibule
IGN
20 hours ago - 50 posts - ‎26 authors
Aboard a campaign flight, then-Senator Obama is talking on a cellphone as he arises from his seat; nearby a female reporter catches a glance of something that ...

Boy is that a giant nothing. He takes a call and she walks away. The desperation of the Pussy Grabbers gets worse by the day.

Obama is a fag and nobody really cares if the douchebag can get aroused.

You know this was all disproved about 10 minutes after Drudge spread his manure and the connies viraled it, right?
So, you're thinking Obama has a small boner.....nothing to see?
I thinking the people who think Obama was "flaunting an erect penis" are fucking knuts.
So...your a small penis Obama guy.....got it....:lol:

Me too by the way.....:rofl:
What the hell is wrong with you?

You know this was all disproved about 10 minutes after Drudge spread his manure and the connies viraled it, right?
I thinking the people who think Obama was "flaunting an erect penis" are fucking knuts.

Just concerned our POTUS Obama has an erection no one cares about....:lol:

If that's what he was supposedly doing he's an amateur. THIS is how it's done:

donald-trump-pulling-down-his-pants-animated-gif.gif

Wonder if Obama was sporting his wood in his mom jeans....:lol:

If that's what he was supposedly doing he's an amateur. THIS is how it's done:

donald-trump-pulling-down-his-pants-animated-gif.gif
Obama does have small hands....:lol:

You go right ahead staring at Obama's junk, child.

Obama Returns To Washington After Primary Night

democratic-presidential-hopeful-sen-barack-obama-talks-on-his-cell-picture-id81020884
Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) talks on his cell phone after boarding his campaign plane at Midway Airport en-route to Washington DC, May 7, 2008 in Chicago, Illinois. Senator Obama won the North Carolina Primary beating Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and lost Indiana primary to Clinton by a small margin. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)Barack Obama

Obama Returns To Washington After Primary Night Photos and Images | Getty Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back