Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

only those crying snow flakes believe that Russians voted in the election,,,,,over 20 Million Russians somehow were allowed to vote !

nobody is claiming any russians voted.... unless you mean when trump says millions of illegals did. heh heh heh....

so where is the video of Trump flying to Russia and having meetings in those "Smokey Rooms" colluding to create about 2 Million fake votes in states that Hillary was going to lose in anyway? and how did Putin know which 5 or 6 blue states to commit voter fraud to elect Trump?

only those crying snow flakes believe that Russians voted in the election,,,,,over 20 Million Russians somehow were allowed to vote !

nobody is claiming any russians voted.... unless you mean when trump says millions of illegals did. heh heh heh....
I saw three bottles of Russian Vodka at my precinct,,,,i actually tried all 3

so where is the video of Trump flying to Russia and having meetings in those "Smokey Rooms" colluding to create about 2 Million fake votes in states that Hillary was going to lose in anyway? and how did Putin know which 5 or 6 blue states to commit voter fraud to elect Trump?
The thread is not about collusion as far as I'm concerned. I honestly don't care. I do however care when my President lies to me.

You do this is the Digital Age and not the 1950's! :lol:

I am sure that this thread will be combined with another....However, I could use an answer.....

Was Trump's attempt to build the complex in Moscow in COMPLIANCE or not with the sanctions imposed on Russia since spring of 2014?

until the Dem's can find proof that Trump flew to Russia in 2015,,,,,im not buying this obvious lie

trump has henchmen to do that sort of thing.... besides, nobody cares whether you buy anything disparaging about drumpf. that's mueller's job & he's allllllllll over it, elmer.

until the Dem's can find proof that Trump flew to Russia in 2015,,,,,im not buying this obvious lie

trump has henchmen to do that sort of thing.... besides, nobody cares whether you buy anything disparaging about drumpf. that's mueller's job & he's allllllllll over it, elmer.
maybe Ferris Mueller is demanding Trumps flight record of 2015 and all of his calls to Herr Putin

maybe Ferris Mueller is demanding Trumps flight record of 2015 and all of his calls to Herr Putin

Here, let me hlep you with your "defense" of the Trumpster with this thread's topic.....

Just make the claim that Trump did NOT know that Moscow was in Russia....Ergo he is innocent.

Forum List

Back