Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

Don't cry about Soros when your party is ruled by the right wing Soros' of the country. You like to make one man the boogie man but your GOP is run by a bunch of right wing neo cons and billionaires and you think the head billionaire cares about you. He colluded. And the details make it illegal.

Dude, get off your high horse, both political establishments are thicker than proverbial thieves and they are only jockeying for position on behalf of the owners of USA.INC.

Now, (and just so we are on the same page) are you claiming that Trump conspired with the Rooskies to hack the DNC server in order to show how the DNC was conspiring to steal the election? It's a simple "yes" or "no" answer. I have to know this before we continue.
No. I did not claim that Trump conspired with the Rooskies to hack the DNC server in order to show how the DNC was conspiring to steal the election? Those are your words.

And stop doing that. You Republicans always do this. If the economy crashes you want to blame both sides or shift the argument to the Dems and Hillary. Sorry pal but this time it's your boy who got a blowjob in the oval office and lied about it. Doesn't matter that they all have mistresses.

If anything bad happens to the Republicans you guys always say, "both sides do it". Sorry but you don't get to do that every time your side breaks the law. You don't get to control the conversation. Sorry.

I am not a member of either bought and paid for political party that serves the interests of the owners of USA.INC. The economy is going to crash because fiat currencies never last very long because money is debt and debt is "money". Trump and the Rooskies didn't conspire to steal the election from the leftard clown posse by exposing the corruption and criminality of the DNC.

Do you want to see the perfect fucking example of what tools you right wing idiots are? If we ask you if Trump colluded with Russia you say NO WAY, even though you have no fucking clue and you all know he probably did. If he didn't his underlings did. And to think he didn't know about it is laugable even though it might not be provable.

But that's not the point. The point is you'll deny deny deny Trump colluded even though he clearly did, but then if we ask you about Hillary you'll say she definitely did.

Trump spokeswoman: 'Indisputable' that Clinton camp colluded with Russia

But yet when I ask you in what way did Trump collude with the Rooskies? You can never articulate your argument. How exactly did Trump and Russia "collude" as it pertains to the election and what did Putin and Russia do (in your honest opinion) to get into the crosshairs of USA.INC? Was it before or after the Uranium One sale? Are you made because Putin defied the Barrypuppet by taking in Crimea after the E.U and George Soros sponsored illegal coup of the Ukraine? Or was it because Putin sided with Assad against the CIA sponsored ISIS that was fighting a proxy war on behalf of USA.INC?

Work with me here.......explain yourself.

Don't cry about Soros when your party is ruled by the right wing Soros' of the country. You like to make one man the boogie man but your GOP is run by a bunch of right wing neo cons and billionaires and you think the head billionaire cares about you. He colluded. And the details make it illegal.

Dude, get off your high horse, both political establishments are thicker than proverbial thieves and they are only jockeying for position on behalf of the owners of USA.INC.

Now, (and just so we are on the same page) are you claiming that Trump conspired with the Rooskies to hack the DNC server in order to show how the DNC was conspiring to steal the election? It's a simple "yes" or "no" answer. I have to know this before we continue.
No. I did not claim that Trump conspired with the Rooskies to hack the DNC server in order to show how the DNC was conspiring to steal the election? Those are your words.

And stop doing that. You Republicans always do this. If the economy crashes you want to blame both sides or shift the argument to the Dems and Hillary. Sorry pal but this time it's your boy who got a blowjob in the oval office and lied about it. Doesn't matter that they all have mistresses.

If anything bad happens to the Republicans you guys always say, "both sides do it". Sorry but you don't get to do that every time your side breaks the law. You don't get to control the conversation. Sorry.

I am not a member of either bought and paid for political party that serves the interests of the owners of USA.INC. The economy is going to crash because fiat currencies never last very long because money is debt and debt is "money". Trump and the Rooskies didn't conspire to steal the election from the leftard clown posse by exposing the corruption and criminality of the DNC.

Do you want to see the perfect fucking example of what tools you right wing idiots are? If we ask you if Trump colluded with Russia you say NO WAY, even though you have no fucking clue and you all know he probably did. If he didn't his underlings did. And to think he didn't know about it is laugable even though it might not be provable.

But that's not the point. The point is you'll deny deny deny Trump colluded even though he clearly did, but then if we ask you about Hillary you'll say she definitely did.

But yet when I ask you in what way did Trump collude with the Rooskies? You can never articulate your argument. How exactly did Trump and Russia "collude" as it pertains to the election and what did Putin and Russia do (in your honest opinion) to get into the crosshairs of USA.INC? Was it before or after the Uranium One sale? Are you made because Putin defied the Barrypuppet by taking in Crimea after the E.U and George Soros sponsored illegal coup of the Ukraine? Or was it because Putin sided with Assad against the CIA sponsored ISIS that was fighting a proxy war on behalf of USA.INC?

I can't take you seriously. I know you'd like me to engage you on this one and take you seriously but you won't suck me in. Gtfo and gfy. If you don't think trump colluded then I don't think bill got a bj

You forgot fast n furious

I can't take you seriously. I know you'd like me to engage you on this one and take you seriously but you won't suck me in. Gtfo and gfy. If you don't think trump colluded then I don't think bill got a bj

Colluded in what way and how did it effect the election? It's a simple fucking question...........why are you afraid to answer?

Colluded in what way and how did it effect the election? It's a simple fucking question...........why are you afraid to answer?

They won't answer because the worst they can come up with is far less than what we do to other countries. We're all supposed to just accept that they did something and that's bad as long as Trump may have benefited in some way. They still haven't gotten over Hillary losing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not afraid I just won't entertain an idiot on this no brainer. Collusion on all levels. Putin and trump but don't expect them to admit it. And when someone rats like papadapoulous deny you knew him. Or Flynn manafort even don jr. even Jeff sessions.

I'm not afraid I just won't entertain an idiot on this no brainer. Collusion on all levels. Putin and trump but don't expect them to admit it. And when someone rats like papadapoulous deny you knew him. Or Flynn manafort even don jr. even Jeff sessions.

Dude, I am not the "Jackass whisperer". I don't have that sixth sense and able to read your mind. How did Trump and Russia collude to steal the election? I mean the question I am asking doesn't even contain multi-syllable words. How can I see your side of the issue when you can't even articulate your argument?????

Go suck farts loser

Forum List

Back