Trump had "nothing to do with Russia"

upload_2017-8-28_19-20-37.png

trump:

russians?.... i don't know any stinkin' russians.............

tom-pantsonfire.gif

He lied thru his teeth.... over and over and over again, on the Russians.

WHY DID HE DO THAT? What was he trying to hide? Hopefully, Mueller's team of 16, will find out!

Obama was a fucking saint compared to this lying bastard.

Obama was and is a damn good man who saved the US from the fucking Repubs.

Soros? I have searched and cannot find anything but rabid RWNJ sites saying how terrible he is and yet, the only FACTUAL sites I can find say nothing negative about it.

RWNJs whine that he gives money to liberal causes but it was RWNJs who voted for him to be able to do that.

Like Secty Clinton, the right tells and retells the same sorry lies until they become fact. But they never ever prove them.

He lied thru his teeth.... over and over and over again, on the Russians.

WHY DID HE DO THAT? What was he trying to hide? Hopefully, Mueller's team of 16, will find out!

No matter what else is said, we must come back to that one fact - All those people lied about trips, ties, money concerning Russia.

One by one, the facts have come out and then we hear how, oops, oh darn, I forgot ...

They all lied and then they got caught and then they say they forgot??

:rolleyes:

I cannot count the number of times since January that I've said to myself, "I'm just so done with this guy."

Trump attorney reached out to Kremlin to pursue Moscow Trump Tower project - CNNPolitics
heh - CNN.

their biggest success is to be more of a homer than FOX could ever dream of.

iceberg

PROVE the story isn't true or just stfu.

Seriously, you RWNJs are quick to lie about legit news sources but you can never prove that particular story is not true.

Quit lying.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

only those crying snow flakes believe that Russians voted in the election,,,,,over 20 Million Russians somehow were allowed to vote !
I'm more troubled that so many of us --- probably way more than 20 million --- voted for a guy we knew was a liar.

only those crying snow flakes believe that Russians voted in the election,,,,,over 20 Million Russians somehow were allowed to vote !
I'm more troubled that so many of us --- probably way more than 20 million --- voted for a guy we knew was a liar.

I agree.

Its not as though any of this is a surprise.

We knew he is a liar, a cheat, a sneak, a thief. We knew all of that and more.

But remember, Secty Clinton won by 3 million - and that's in spite of the endless lies from the right.

And they ARE lies. Try to find any proof of breaking the lay and its not there. Look for her doing good and the proof is all over the Internet.

So what is the point. That a multi billion dollar company follows all kinds of leads to expand their business. They tested the waters in Russia and found it a no go and this points to Russian collusion. How about this. Welcome to Libdonalds.home of the nothingburger. Over 1 billion sold. Franchises available for free.

So what is the point. That a multi billion dollar company follows all kinds of leads to expand their business. They tested the waters in Russia and found it a no go and this points to Russian collusion. How about this. Welcome to Libdonalds.home of the nothingburger. Over 1 billion sold. Franchises available for free.
The point is that President Trump said "I have nothing to do with Russia. " that's a lie.

Forum List

Back