Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

That is awesome! Trump just proved he's a conservative: blame others for your own shortcomings.

omg, how funny. seven years into Obama and everything is still:
Bush or Republicans fault. what a hoot you people will fall for anything

I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump

:rofl: ...Seems I've heard that before!
Stats is a rather dim bulb, okay a retard. Trump is NOT trying to rally the party. He is just as upset at the party as MILLIONS of people in BOTH parties at BOTH parties.

Trump is trying to rally the PEOPLE. People make the poll numbers go up NOT some party. I have seen Trump polls that put him at 44 to 48 at this point. Trump beat Fox.

Which polls? Where?

Links? Figures?

Come on, put your money where your big fat mouth is, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.
Drudge report/ Just Google it retard.

That is a favorability/approval poll of Righties who watched the debate, you utter dork.

It's not a matchup against Hillary Clinton, whom a birther loving pollster like Gravis (R) still can't get under 50%, no matter how hard it tries.

This means he cannot even get a majority of Republicans to agree with him, much less the rest of the country.

Dear Lord, you are a truly stupid person. Stay under your rock, it's safer there.

And you still haven't addressed the OP material at all.

You really think that that shit that Don Trump said on CNN is not misogynistic? Really?

Attacking a woman who didn't feed him the softball questions he wanted, by saying that she was somehow nasty to him because she was 'on her period'? Really? What century do you live in?
It's to EARLY to have solid numbers worth anything on a cross party level. Even you a flaming RETARD should know that.

If Trump gets elected to the White House, will he stay up late at night and into the early morning drunk texting and tweeting to world leaders? Is it really wise to have a President with a serious alcohol problem with bouts of insecurity moods and temper tantrums?

Here ya go. you can insinuate these ladies are menstruating too

You think you'd ever see the day the left WOULD be sticking up for FOX news and a woman host on it. oh that two faced hypocrisy

Stats is a rather dim bulb, okay a retard. Trump is NOT trying to rally the party. He is just as upset at the party as MILLIONS of people in BOTH parties at BOTH parties.

Trump is trying to rally the PEOPLE. People make the poll numbers go up NOT some party. I have seen Trump polls that put him at 44 to 48 at this point. Trump beat Fox.

Which polls? Where?

Links? Figures?

Come on, put your money where your big fat mouth is, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.
Drudge report/ Just Google it retard.

That is a favorability/approval poll of Righties who watched the debate, you utter dork.

It's not a matchup against Hillary Clinton, whom a birther loving pollster like Gravis (R) still can't get under 50%, no matter how hard it tries.

This means he cannot even get a majority of Republicans to agree with him, much less the rest of the country.

Dear Lord, you are a truly stupid person. Stay under your rock, it's safer there.

And you still haven't addressed the OP material at all.

You really think that that shit that Don Trump said on CNN is not misogynistic? Really?

Attacking a woman who didn't feed him the softball questions he wanted, by saying that she was somehow nasty to him because she was 'on her period'? Really? What century do you live in?
It's to EARLY to have solid numbers worth anything on a cross party level. Even you a flaming RETARD should know that.
Why did you say you saw those poll numbers if they don't exist as you are claiming now? You get accused of being a liar all the time. You just got caught again. Seems like you fit a pattern of dishonesty.

Fox News set the tone from the get go. They attacked Trump and wanted to diminish his poll results...............He hit back..........and the menstruating comment is how Trump jokes around in talking about how it went down. Now she will get offended and will go he attacks women...............

Some has stated that he has been shitty to women...........as she has stated.............one poster this morning on another thread said Trump demanded Miss America, or a contestant, to pose nude for Playboy.............Is it true........or was he joking around.........or did he even say it.....................

:cuckoo:

If I call someone a Retard it doesn't mean I don't like those with disabilities................
Secondly, I believe in Freedom of Speech and don't like the notion of ending the word.

Special Olympics Take Action
We will disagree on banning the word. That's it.

R-word Spread the Word to End the Word

Fox News set the tone from the get go. They attacked Trump and wanted to diminish his poll results...............He hit back..........and the menstruating comment is how Trump jokes around in talking about how it went down. Now she will get offended and will go he attacks women...............

Some has stated that he has been shitty to women...........as she has stated.............one poster this morning on another thread said Trump demanded Miss America, or a contestant, to pose nude for Playboy.............Is it true........or was he joking around.........or did he even say it.....................

He DQ'd a Miss Universe member FOR posing nude.

there just is no low the left will CRAWL if they think it can HELP their masters in the PARTY get elected. we saw what they did to Governor Sarah Palin.

people better WAKE UP in this country.

Witch one? Where does this bit of information come from? I took a moment to google it and came up with nothing except the time he hassled a girl for gaining a little weight.

I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump

He's not rallying me. Correct as he may be in attitude toward issues, he's an ass. I like him less by the day, and I'm sure I am not alone.

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes? Surely there would have been press coverage of this, eh?

there just is no low the left will CRAWL if they think it can HELP their masters in the PARTY get elected. we saw what they did to Governor Sarah Palin.

people better WAKE UP in this country.
No one has ever lowered standards the way Trump supporters are doing right now. He has done and said things that even Republican leaders have found to be horrible, crude and disturbing behavior. Yet the Trump supporters, that old Tea Party crowd, accepts the lowing of standards and cheers it on.

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes? Surely there would have been press coverage of this, eh?
Was Kelly on her period at the time of the debate..........

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes?
Was Trump wrong...........was she in the cycle?

Forum List

Back