Trump goes there: insinuates that Megyn Kelly was menstruating during debate

gynecologist.jpeg

Fox News set the tone from the get go. They attacked Trump and wanted to diminish his poll results...............He hit back..........and the menstruating comment is how Trump jokes around in talking about how it went down. Now she will get offended and will go he attacks women...............

Some has stated that he has been shitty to women...........as she has stated.............one poster this morning on another thread said Trump demanded Miss America, or a contestant, to pose nude for Playboy.............Is it true........or was he joking around.........or did he even say it.....................

:cuckoo:
He DQ'd a Miss Universe member FOR posing nude.

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes? Surely there would have been press coverage of this, eh?
Was Kelly on her period at the time of the debate..........

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes?
Was Trump wrong...........was she in the cycle?

The very fact that you think a woman's menstrual cycle would play a role in any of this is already a sure sign of how batshit crazy Conservatives have become, but I am thrilled that you said it.

And THAT should scare you. Because it means that I want Conservatives to fail miserably. And it looks like my wish is going to come true again.

:D

Having only watched about half of the debate it was patently obvious that the FauxNoise moderators were trying to winnow down the field with their questions.

All of the questions were focused on the vulnerabilities of all of the candidates. No one was given a softball question. They were challenged to explain themselves.

And some did a better job than others when it came to responding.

But T-Rump is whining because he believes that he was singled out. What a dummy! He was treated exactly the same as the rest when it came to the questions. They were his own words and he was expected to explain them. He tried his best but being T-Rump he didn't like what he was hearing and he did a pisspoor job of explaining his own words away.

His team probably let him know that his responses polled poorly and that means that he has to blame someone other than himself because sociopaths like T-Rump are never wrong in their own delusional minds.

What is ironic in the OP is that instead of learning his lesson from the question posed by Megan Kelly he has doubled down and taken his shortcoming to an even lower level. :eek:

The Dems must be delighted to have this much ammunition handed to them on a plate by T-Rump.

Every female voter knows what menstruation means and very few of them are going to like T-Rump going there. I fully expect T-Rump to lose his #1 place in the polls and I expect that he will blame the GOP and FauxNoise for "destroying" his chances.

But the truth is that these are self inflicted injuries. No one held a gun to T-Rump's head and forced him to say that on CNN.

Yes, T-Rump's worst enemy lurks below the reverse mullet on top of his head. He stares at him from his mirror and he makes a fool of him from his big mouth.

The 'T' in T-Rump will stand for Toast in the future and the GOP will have to deal with the consequences because he is not someone you want as an enemy.

Fox News set the tone from the get go. They attacked Trump and wanted to diminish his poll results...............He hit back..........and the menstruating comment is how Trump jokes around in talking about how it went down. Now she will get offended and will go he attacks women...............

Some has stated that he has been shitty to women...........as she has stated.............one poster this morning on another thread said Trump demanded Miss America, or a contestant, to pose nude for Playboy.............Is it true........or was he joking around.........or did he even say it.....................

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes? Surely there would have been press coverage of this, eh?

The very fact that you think a woman's menstrual cycle would play a role in any of this is already a sure sign of how batshit crazy Conservatives have become, but I am thrilled that you said it.

And THAT should scare you. Because it means that I want Conservatives to fail miserably. And it looks like my wish is going to come true again.

A liberal's miss understanding of the intent of a reply or the usual strategy of taking comments out of the context of the intent is expected of you...................

You can't tell the difference of the intent to Mock you and your petty thread................But enjoy your 2 seconds of fame............

:funnyface:

We are witnessing the crude behavior of not only Trump, but his supporters. One need look no further than the pages of USMB to find immature and foul behavior. Wonder why America's standards and morals are in decline. Well, here you go.

We are witnessing the crude behavior of not only Trump, but his supporters. One need look no further than the pages of USMB to find immature and foul behavior. Wonder why America's standards and morals are in decline. Well, here you go.
Opinions are like Assholes..........everyone has one and they all stink..................

Trump will challenge the Norm and force the other candidates to respond instead of the usual talking in circles..............

And he ensures that it will not be the same old same old..................Boring assed used car salesmen talking on and on and on for a year and a half......................Boring the living hell out of the public................

Usually, I am grateful when the elections end.................Because the lame ass never ending talk finally ends for a while..............

After pulling the lever.................HOPEFULLY THESE DANG BLOW HARDS WILL FINALLY SHUT THE HELL UP.

Trump is a wild card.....................possible traitor............if he runs 3rd party.......

He's forcing the PC Bull shit to get a time out...........and I love it.......

When is your side gonna debate.........oops a few months from now................lol

A liberal's miss understanding of the intent of a reply or the usual strategy of taking comments out of the context of the intent is expected of you...................

You can't tell the difference of the intent to Mock you and your petty thread................But enjoy your 2 seconds of fame............

Not really sure who "Miss Understanding" is, but if she's pretty, well then.

Uhm, yeah, I understood your intent.

Only, in the moment you decided to get personal and make this thread about me instead of the OP material, then you long-lost the debate...

One low class individual and his somewhat-misled backers are not responsible. The moral structure of American society has been in decline for decades, and history clearly shows the responsibility falls squarely on the heads of the Democrats and their supporters.

Only, in the moment you decided to get personal and make this thread about me instead of the OP material, then you long-lost the debate...

How so.....................the intent of Trump was to mock Kelly...............It is what Trump does...................does it mean he hates women...........................Nope.......

Your post is about attacking Trump............It is expected...............he is MOCKING Kelly.

So my Mocking you is on target.

Opinions are like Assholes..........everyone has one and they all stink..................

Trump will challenge the Norm and force the other candidates to respond instead of the usual talking in circles..............

And he ensures that it will not be the same old same old..................Boring assed used car salesmen talking on and on and on for a year and a half......................Boring the living hell out of the public................

Usually, I am grateful when the elections end.................Because the lame ass never ending talk finally ends for a while..............

After pulling the lever.................HOPEFULLY THESE DANG BLOW HARDS WILL FINALLY SHUT THE HELL UP.

Trump is a wild card.....................possible traitor............if he runs 3rd party.......

When is your side gonna debate.........oops a few months from now................lol

They're trying to find a few more candidates to cut Hillary's onscreen time. The more she's questioned, the better the chance the truth will blurt out, and that's the last thing the Democrats want.

You have already met Miss Understanding................She is in your closet......

1376613092_depositphotos_5821630-Guy-with-a-blow-up-doll.jpg

Trump is mocking Kelly, and I'm Mocking you Mr. Statist.

The only thing Trump is proving is that a crude and immature faction of citizens has gained power in the Republican Party. We have known that for a long time actually. When the Tea Party was allowed into the Republican Party we saw a lowing of standards of behavior and intelligence. You sir, are an example.

Not really, your comments often resemble Menstruation.

Having only watched about half of the debate it was patently obvious that the FauxNoise moderators were trying to winnow down the field with their questions.

All of the questions were focused on the vulnerabilities of all of the candidates. No one was given a softball question. They were challenged to explain themselves.

And some did a better job than others when it came to responding.

But T-Rump is whining because he believes that he was singled out. What a dummy! He was treated exactly the same as the rest when it came to the questions. They were his own words and he was expected to explain them. He tried his best but being T-Rump he didn't like what he was hearing and he did a pisspoor job of explaining his own words away.

His team probably let him know that his responses polled poorly and that means that he has to blame someone other than himself because sociopaths like T-Rump are never wrong in their own delusional minds.

What is ironic in the OP is that instead of learning his lesson from the question posed by Megan Kelly he has doubled down and taken his shortcoming to an even lower level. :eek:

The Dems must be delighted to have this much ammunition handed to them on a plate by T-Rump.

Every female voter knows what menstruation means and very few of them are going to like T-Rump going there. I fully expect T-Rump to lose his #1 place in the polls and I expect that he will blame the GOP and FauxNoise for "destroying" his chances.

But the truth is that these are self inflicted injuries. No one held a gun to T-Rump's head and forced him to say that on CNN.

Yes, T-Rump's worst enemy lurks below the reverse mullet on top of his head. He stares at him from his mirror and he makes a fool of him from his big mouth.

The 'T' in T-Rump will stand for Toast in the future and the GOP will have to deal with the consequences because he is not someone you want as an enemy.

Sorry, buddy. This is what is going on in the Trump supporters head!!

Trump is like a cheap illegal drug, like crack!!!:badgrin:

Dear Lord, you just can't make this shit up. And he did this to a TV-anchor who has a HUGE Conservative following.

:wtf:

2016 Republican debate Donald Trump s Megyn Kelly war - POLITICO

After a day of escalating hostility, Trump took his attacks on Kelly to the next level on Friday night, apparently insinuating that the moderator had been menstruating when she questioned him during Thursday’s first Republican debate.

You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her — wherever,” he told anchor Don Lemon during an appearance on CNN.

It's pretty damned obvious.

I am making a prediction. I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump and it is going to go just as badly for the Republican Party. This is misogyny pure. Had a Leftie said this about Megyn Kelly, Righties would be swinging from the rafters and screaming like banshees.

This is going to work wonders for the GOP in the female vote in 2016.

Thanks, Trump!

Edit: here's the video of his comments.

lmao..... this is getting comical now the clown parade on here is defending Fox

The only thing Trump is proving is that a crude and immature faction of citizens has gained power in the Republican Party. We have known that for a long time actually. When the Tea Party was allowed into the Republican Party we saw a lowing of standards of behavior and intelligence. You sir, are an example.
Who the fuck cares what you think. That crude enough for you..................I don't care Mr. Lib.

Your side for decades has been calling people Racists, Bigots, Homophobes, Womanizers.............and so on............All of the them mean the same thing...........STFU.................Your side attacks those who dare disagree with you...................and I'm tired of it.................

So STFU LIB.

I love it when a monkey flings poo and hits himself..."lowing of standards"....Better clean up there Camp

Conservative organizations are dis-inviting him to their get together!

The GOP are being mean to Trump!! They are being very mean!!

Is it 3rd party time?:confused:

Who the fuck cares what you think. That crude enough for you..................I don't care Mr. Lib.

Your side for decades has been calling people Racists, Bigots, Homophobes, Womanizers.............and so on............All of the them mean the same thing...........STFU.................Your side attacks those who dare disagree with you...................and I'm tired of it.................

So STFU LIB.
Gosh, you sound flabbergasted. Sorry you are tired of me voicing an opinion as to the quality and analysis of the moral implications of your crude and child like opinions and post, but that is just to bad. When you tell people to STFU on the net they usually ignore you. It means you have delusions of having some authority when all you have is, well,..... a delusion.

I am predicting that this is not going to go well for Donald Trump

:rofl: ...Seems I've heard that before!
Stats is a rather dim bulb, okay a retard. Trump is NOT trying to rally the party. He is just as upset at the party as MILLIONS of people in BOTH parties at BOTH parties.

Trump is trying to rally the PEOPLE. People make the poll numbers go up NOT some party. I have seen Trump polls that put him at 44 to 48 at this point. Trump beat Fox.

Which polls? Where?

Links? Figures?

Come on, put your money where your big fat mouth is, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214.
Drudge report/ Just Google it retard.

That is a favorability/approval poll of Righties who watched the debate, you utter dork.

It's not a matchup against Hillary Clinton, whom a birther loving pollster like Gravis (R) still can't get under 50%, no matter how hard it tries.

This means he cannot even get a majority of Republicans to agree with him, much less the rest of the country.

Dear Lord, you are a truly stupid person. Stay under your rock, it's safer there.

And you still haven't addressed the OP material at all.

You really think that that shit that Don Trump said on CNN is not misogynistic? Really?

Attacking a woman who didn't feed him the softball questions he wanted, by saying that she was somehow nasty to him because she was 'on her period'? Really? What century do you live in?

NO woman menstruates out of her eyes, but lets just not add that little part and take it totally out of context.

Forum List

Back