Trump gets a cuppa' with the Queen - Obama received a full state dinner

Fascinating...to watch trumpanzees: a) complain about Former President Obama's small mistake in protocol when meeting the Queen, and b) calling the Queen misogynist names......all at the same time.
Yet you dicks complain about everything.
You have no room to talk.

Wait an hour.

bo will have a list of a dozen or more missteps made by Trump at the Tea.
Real or imaginary.
:dunno:

You idiots get so worked up over Trump it's hilarious!
Well you trump trolls think he’s not a vile disgusting piece of garbage.

So there ya go

The rest of the world and most of the country agrees with us. You should probabaly get over it

If Trump is a vile disgusting piece of garbage you would get along great with him

LOLOLOL

Never felt sorry for Queen Elizabeth until today.
No one else from the royal family to welcome the Orange Goon from Queens.

View attachment 204500

Unlike Obama's experience, white tie, full state dinner with champagne.

barack-michelle-obama-queen-elizabeth-state-dinner-10.jpg
Well of course. Obama was a well-respected president while Trump is not.

The Queen thought she was feeding the new butler...

LOLOLOL

View attachment 204500

He’s lucky she didn’t throw him out of the country.

Moron, the Brits are the weak partner here....... without Trump, they would now be speaking Russian...

LOLOLOL

View attachment 204500

Obama would eat shit if it was free. English food sucks...unless you like Brussels sprouts.

The main food in Britain now is Curry which is disgusting.

If in London my favourite restaurant is Scott's of Mayfair it has excellent seafood and wine and crucially it has excellent Cocktails, beautiful 10 out of 10. Also Ian Fleming loved Scott's, in the 1970s it was attacked by the IRA but I don't think anyone was killed or they might have been I'll have to Google that happening.

November-2015-Reviews-Scotts-5.jpg

Scott's Menu, I would recommend ANYTHING from the below EXCEPT that disgusting Smoked Eel which I have NEVER EATEN but I did see it in Scott's and it looks DISGUSTING.

6b205ca69d8d9bafb5d35de68dbbb16c.jpg

Seafood & Fish Restaurant | Scott's, Mayfair, London

I also like Le Gavroche also in Mayfair, excellent food and also wine, I cannot remember ever having a Cocktail there which is bizarro I am sure they do have Cocktails.

DSCF7817a.jpg

Michelin Two Star dining from Michel Roux Jr.

LOLOLOL

View attachment 204500

Trump had a formal state dinner last night! Was the Queen not there? Is that what you're saying? Everyone else was there.
He did?

Yes, state dinner last night.

But the Queen wasnt' there.

May held it

Melania Trump brings major glamour for black-tie dinner at Blenheim Palace

Queen doesn’t want to be seen with the Trashy Trumps
She loved spending time with the Great Obama’s

Which is why they are publicly having tea at the moment?

Didn’t look trampy at all

No Melania looked very elegant, this is something that Leftists are devoid of Leftists always look out of place in the majority of Social Gatherings. They should stick to just appearing at Community Organising Events or whatever.
Sasha Obama was an absolute knockout at her first state dinner. That dress was perfect on her.
first.jpeg

first.jpeg

What happened to Michelle, WTF is she wearing what a fashion disaster also she should NEVER wear Off The Shoulder her shoulders looks like a Sailors or someone who lifts heavy things on a Construction Site or whatever. The Semi-Faggot Trudeau looks more Feminine than Michelle.

The daughter on the left I will say the dress is exquisite, she must have inherited Barack's shoulders she does not have the Masculine Bone Structure of Michelle.

Holy hell.
And Trump has kept the Queen waiting!
She's still standing in the tent and he's not there yet.

Bahahahahaha.....
That is one thing I've noticed about Trump, he's always a few minutes (or more) late for all his speeches/rallies. I often wonder if it is intentional, as a way to build anticipation. Or if he is just hard to herd.
You don’t keep the queen waiting

Holy hell.
And Trump has kept the Queen waiting!
She's still standing in the tent and he's not there yet.

Bahahahahaha.....

no....

YOU come to the Queen, SHE doesn't come to you.

You think he knows royal protocol?

So there ya go

The rest of the world and most of the country agrees with us. You should probabaly get over it
The only ones who agree with you liars are a handful of far left wingnuts that cant pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

You're right if you only count the ones inside that fox bubble.

LOLOLOL

View attachment 204500

Trump had a formal state dinner last night! Was the Queen not there? Is that what you're saying? Everyone else was there.

Sorry, you are wrong. It was not a state dinner.
It was just May, her husband, Orange Goon and the "I Don't Really Care" whore.

President Trump did have a state dinner and he met with the Queen. The First Lady looked stunning. The OP looks like an idiot now. Trump Derangement Syndrome has that affect.

melania-trump-today-180713-tease-new2_ad8ca6cab3574d8e67192907261e69db.fit-2000w.jpg

Melania Trump stuns in floaty yellow gown at state dinner in England

Someone does not even have to be a fan of Melania, they should automatically recognise that she is always very well dressed and always looks exquisite. The Leftists who are vile about her are just jealous.

obama, being black, can be forgiven any faux pas. Like the queen's corgis, dogs aren't expected to know any different.

Trump had to meet May in Chequers, England, then helicopter to Windsor, England to meet the Queen.
They didn't want to meet him in London because the streets were clogged with protesters!

So there ya go

If Trump is a vile disgusting piece of garbage you would get along great with him
Trump is like most people from NY..... he was born a Democrat......then he grew up.

Forum List

Back