Trump gets a cuppa' with the Queen - Obama received a full state dinner

Trump had a formal state dinner last night! Was the Queen not there? Is that what you're saying? Everyone else was there.
He did?

Yes, state dinner last night.

But the Queen wasnt' there.

May held it

Melania Trump brings major glamour for black-tie dinner at Blenheim Palace
I loved Melania's gown.
Didn’t look trampy at all

No Melania looked very elegant, this is something that Leftists are devoid of Leftists always look out of place in the majority of Social Gatherings. They should stick to just appearing at Community Organising Events or whatever.
Sasha Obama was an absolute knockout at her first state dinner. That dress was perfect on her.
first.jpeg

Holy hell.
And Trump has kept the Queen waiting!
She's still standing in the tent and he's not there yet.

Bahahahahaha.....
That is one thing I've noticed about Trump, he's always a few minutes (or more) late for all his speeches/rallies. I often wonder if it is intentional, as a way to build anticipation. Or if he is just hard to herd.
You don’t keep the queen waiting

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....

no....

YOU come to the Queen, SHE doesn't come to you.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

Never felt sorry for Queen Elizabeth until today.
No one else from the royal family to welcome the Orange Goon from Queens.

View attachment 204500

Unlike Obama's experience, white tie, full state dinner with champagne.

barack-michelle-obama-queen-elizabeth-state-dinner-10.jpg
I also remember the massive breech in etiquette Obama did as well.

Obama Makes Etiquette Blunder As He Toasts the Queen - Jacqueline Whitmore

President Obama’s inexperience with royalty played out on the international stage on Tuesday as he made a breach of royalty protocol during the State Dinner at Buckingham Palace. Notice as he continues to toast Queen Elizabeth II as “God Save the Queen” (England’s National Anthem) plays in the background. To make matters worst, he forgets to drink after making his toast.

Royal Etiquette & Protocol Tips:
1. Do not pick up your glass before the Queen.
2. Do not talk over the orchestra.
3. Do not talk over the orchestra when playing “God Save the Queen,” (National Anthem).
4. The person who proposes the toast should drink. The person being toasted should not drink to himself or herself.​

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

View attachment 204500

I also remember the massive breech in edicate Obama did as well.

President Obama’s inexperience with royalty played out on the international stage on Tuesday as he made a breach of royalty protocol during the State Dinner at Buckingham Palace. Notice as he continues to toast Queen Elizabeth II as “God Save the Queen” (England’s National Anthem) plays in the background. To make matters worst, he forgets to drink after making his toast.

3. Do not talk over the orchestra when playing “God Save the Queen,” (National Anthem).
4. The person who proposes the toast should drink. The person being toasted should not drink to himself or herself.​
Criminy, those royals have a lot of rules, don't they?

LOLOLOL

View attachment 204500

LMAO! I remember that! All I could think was how could Obama be so unprepared and not have read some simple etiquette rules when visiting the Queen. But then I realized it not so dissimilar to his qualifications for the Presidency.

LOL. Who gives a fuck what some old rich lady is doing? I guess libs do, but I never understood the fascination with the magic royal family. There're rich and white and did nothing to earn the fortune they are living off of. Shocking. Same old, same old.

LOLOLOL

View attachment 204500

Criminy, those royals have a lot of rules, don't they?
Don't get me started.:soapbox:

LOL. Who gives a fuck what some old rich lady is doing? I guess libs do, but I never understood the fascination with the magic royal family. There're rich and white and did nothing to earn the fortune they are living off of. Shocking. Same old, same old.
How dare they be rich and white.
We all know rich and white folks steal everything they get, unlike blacks.

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....
That is one thing I've noticed about Trump, he's always a few minutes (or more) late for all his speeches/rallies. I often wonder if it is intentional, as a way to build anticipation. Or if he is just hard to herd.

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....

no....

She’s not our queen. Bitch can wait.

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....

no....

Her country, her rules

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....

no....

Her country, her rules
Still not our rules.

Fascinating...to watch trumpanzees: a) complain about Former President Obama's small mistake in protocol when meeting the Queen, and b) calling the Queen misogynist names......all at the same time.

Fascinating...to watch trumpanzees: a) complain about Former President Obama's small mistake in protocol when meeting the Queen, and b) calling the Queen misogynist names......all at the same time.
Yet you dicks complain about everything.
You have no room to talk.

Wait an hour.

bo will have a list of a dozen or more missteps made by Trump at the Tea.

Bet the tea was good.
I've always wanted to try High Tea. Can't really imagine what watercress sandwiches taste like; cucumber sandwiches? Is that ALL that's in them?
And those tiny cakes and good pot of Earl Grey. I would like to try it all, once, delivered on one of those fancy tiered stands, at a table with a white tablecloth and very polite waiters.

Earl Grey is in general disgusting, Lady Grey is excellent though the Cornflower Lady Grey especially, there is a Russian Earl Grey that I like it combines Bergamot with Lemongrass, also I have had a nice French Earl Grey which combines Bergamot with Rose Petal. My choice of tea though is always Darjeeling or Assam because they taste of the TEA and not of the added flavours that an Earl Grey or a Lady Grey do, you cannot taste the TEA in the Greys.

Claridges is the second most superior for Afternoon Tea, it is in Mayfair and 90% of Leftists could not afford it, probably Claridges would think the Leftists were Homeless Peoples or whatever considering most Leftists look as if they need a wash. Also as Leftists are so vile to ANYONE who is NOT Leftist I see no reason why anyone has to be in any way even polite to most Leftists UNTIL Leftists stop all the nasty crap on ANYONE who is NOT a Leftist.

When in London we have frequently visited Claridges, also my Grandparents have had a Permanent Suite at Claridges since 1974, this they only use when they visit England for the Flat Racing approx twice a year each for several weeks.

The below is an image of the excellent Afternoon Tea they serve at Claridges of London, which I highly recommend.

The tea set is of Bernardaud Limoges porcelain china:

38098d9a9b2488f5ac16448c38344949.jpg

My very very favourite is Fortnum & Mason it's on Piccadilly, 90% of Leftists could not afford it, I love Fortnum & Mason not only the magnificent Afternoon Tea but I love it in general, they have a VERY VERY strict Dress Code no American Leftists allowed in there with jeans and Nike shoes and SCREAMING about The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Gays and Lesbos and why the majority of the Staff are not Black or Non-White or whatever etc.

The tea set is the Diamond Jubilee porcelain china:

FM.jpg

Also kidlets love Fortnum & Mason:

DSC00573.jpg

Fortnum & Mason do not like Leftists, this is what dirty unwashed British Leftists think of Fortnum & Mason, anywhere on this planet we ONLY witness dirty Leftists doing the below vandalism, NOWHERE have we EVER seen Rightists do this:

protest-fortnum.jpg

article-1370053-0B59518800000578-731_970x468.jpg

article-1370053-0B59AE1D00000578-301_472x352.jpg

article-1370053-0B59A31100000578-367_472x352.jpg

Two hundreds of the dirty POS got arrested:

TUC anti-spending cuts protest: 200 arrested after 500k march against the cut | Daily Mail Online

Fortnum & Mason established in 1707, one of the greatest places in London, excellent Foie gras and Organic Smoked Salmon:

Fortnum-and-Mason-building-w-post.jpg

It has a very exquisite clock:

London-0131.jpg

clock-ba302b6796a8595fa61a218ae6e2203f5440eff634ac1ba8d0c28586ca56b450.jpg

The two gentleman are Mr. Fortnum and Mr. Mason, the clock performance every hour on the hour is a ritual that has happened since 1964, unlike the building itself the clock has only been there since 1964 and so this ritual of Mr. Fortnum and Mr. Mason performing an inspection to observe that everything is to the high standard that William Fortnum and Hugh Mason expected at all times when they built their magnificent empire. It is exceptionally charming:

Tilly loves Fortnum & Mason I remember we discussed in a thread several years ago about Fortnum & Mason.

Holy hell.

Bahahahahaha.....

no....

Her country, her rules
Still not our rules.
Don't go to the UK....they will be grateful for that.

Yet you dicks complain about everything.
You have no room to talk.

Wait an hour.

bo will have a list of a dozen or more missteps made by Trump at the Tea.

Bode is literally glued to her TV screen watching The Donald.

Forum List

Back