Trump gave me the biggest laugh today!

The email chain provides the most direct evidence that the bureau, and possibly the DOJ, had reasons to doubt the Steele dossier before the FISA warrant was secured.

Sources say the specifics of the email chain remain classified, but its general sentiments about the Steele dossier and the media contacts have been discussed in nonclassified settings.

“If these documents are released, the American public will have clear and convincing evidence to see the FISA warrant that escalated the Russia probe just before Election Day was flawed and the judges [were] misled”.

What does election day have to do with either the investigation or the warrant?

The public was not aware of their existence.

Everything. This is all political theater for the 2020 election. You're fat.

Except no one knew about it, dope.

Everyone sees this as political theater. Put down the chips and think about it.

"Everyone" ?

Those voices are only in your head.

WTF?
You have no understanding of any of this yet somehow "know" it was corrupt. What a dope.

I gave you Comey's testimony.
It was a counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference including whether or not members of the Trump campaign were coordinating with Russian efforts.

How does the existence of the investigation make a FISA warrant unnecessary?

Why was the warrant necessary? I am Still waiting...see you’re fat and dumb. They needed the warrant to fully spy. But there was no basis for that warrant sans the exaggerated dossier. Comey was fired in shame. There was no conspiracy. Just a waste of $35mil. Again, fat and stupid is no way to go through life.
Why was the warrant necessary?
LOL...geesh
Obviously it was as there were three renewals.

And was it attained legally w/o any shall we say lies? Let's take this step by step.

As far as you and I know. Yes.

Right. But now questions are arising and no one is disputing that HRC paid for that Dossier. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

The only smoke is from your overworked and undersized brain.

The application that was released last year said it was financed by a political opponent, dope.

Republicans concede key FBI 'footnote' in Carter Page warrant

"Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions."

The email chain provides the most direct evidence that the bureau, and possibly the DOJ, had reasons to doubt the Steele dossier before the FISA warrant was secured.

Sources say the specifics of the email chain remain classified, but its general sentiments about the Steele dossier and the media contacts have been discussed in nonclassified settings.

“If these documents are released, the American public will have clear and convincing evidence to see the FISA warrant that escalated the Russia probe just before Election Day was flawed and the judges [were] misled”.

What does election day have to do with either the investigation or the warrant?

The public was not aware of their existence.

Everything. This is all political theater for the 2020 election. You're fat.

Except no one knew about it, dope.

Everyone sees this as political theater. Put down the chips and think about it.

"Everyone" ?

Those voices are only in your head.

Everyone with a brain that functions. So, not you.

I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!
:) :) :)

Do you agree? If so, why?

Just off the top of my head, I'll agree. Although I wouldn't say it was by his choice. Trump is surrounded by folks less dependent on his political sphere simply because as an outsider, he naturally hasn't much of any.

Why was the warrant necessary? I am Still waiting...see you’re fat and dumb. They needed the warrant to fully spy. But there was no basis for that warrant sans the exaggerated dossier. Comey was fired in shame. There was no conspiracy. Just a waste of $35mil. Again, fat and stupid is no way to go through life.
Why was the warrant necessary?
LOL...geesh

And was it attained legally w/o any shall we say lies? Let's take this step by step.

Right. But now questions are arising and no one is disputing that HRC paid for that Dossier. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

The application that was released last year said it was financed by a political opponent, dope.

"Republican leaders are acknowledging that the FBI disclosed the political origins of a private dossier the bureau cited in an application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, undermining a controversial GOP memo released Friday and fueling Democratic demands to declassify more information about the bureau’s actions."

From your own link. LMAO. You're dumb. And fat.

"A footnote saying something may be political is a far cry from letting the American people know that the Democrats and the Hillary campaign paid for dirt that the FBI then used to get a warrant on an American citizen to spy on another campaign,"

"I read the footnote. I know exactly what the footnote says," Gowdy said on CBS' "Face the Nation." "It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, 'Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it.' But they didn't do that."

“I think the American people are just beginning to learn the truth about the Hilary campaign and the Democratic Party and their involvement in how they corrupted our institutions,”

LOL...geesh

"A footnote saying something may be political is a far cry from letting the American people know that the Democrats and the Hillary campaign paid for dirt that the FBI then used to get a warrant on an American citizen to spy on another campaign,"

"I read the footnote. I know exactly what the footnote says," Gowdy said on CBS' "Face the Nation." "It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, 'Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it.' But they didn't do that."

“I think the American people are just beginning to learn the truth about the Hilary campaign and the Democratic Party and their involvement in how they corrupted our institutions,”

LOL...
That changes nothing, dope.

LOL...

Talking to yourself again? That changes EVERYTHING. You see what you want to see because you're a fat and dumb leftist who is still butthurt over 2016.

I heard on the radio Donald Trump saying he was the most transparent president!!
:) :) :)

Do you agree? If so, why?

If so, why did he not release his tax returns like other presudents did? Did he not promise to do so BEFORE he became president?

Why did he want to get rid of the special investigative prosecutor (Mueller) if he had nothing to hide?

We can go on and on about his lies.
TRANSPARENT ?????????
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump the most dishonest and corrupt president.

LOL...

Talking to yourself again? That changes EVERYTHING. You see what you want to see because you're a fat and dumb leftist who is still butthurt over 2016.

It's there in the application, dope. Whether or not you or Gowdy-Doody like the way it's written changes nothing.

Also from my link:

"Devin Nunes said Monday the FBI had disclosed political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it."

LOL...

It's there in the application, dope. Whether or not you or Gowdy-Doody like the way it's written changes nothing.

Also from my link:

"Devin Nunes said Monday the FBI had disclosed political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it."

And what about the three quotes I listed? As I said, political theater from BOTH parties.

LOL...

Also from my link:

And what about the three quotes I listed? As I said, political theater from BOTH parties.

I told you it changed nothing, dope.

Any political theater surrounding this issue came from the right and the dopey Nunes memo. The left certainly isn't suggesting this dumb shit.

Even Nunes now says you're dumb as shit.

LOL...

Also from my link:

Any political theater surrounding this issue came from the right and the dopey Nunes memo. The left certainly isn't suggesting this dumb shit.

If you believe political theater only comes from one side then it is your prerogative. Thanks for all the smileys. As it boosts my rating. Note how you got zero from me. Sucks to be you.

LOL...

Also from my link:

If you believe political theater only comes from one side then it is your prerogative. Thanks for all the smileys. As it boosts my rating. Note how you got zero from me. Sucks to be you.

In this case, in this discussion about a classified FISA warrant application that was made public by Republicans, it is one sided.

You are truly an idiot.

Also from my link:

In this case, in this discussion about a classified FISA warrant application that was made public by Republicans, it is one sided.

You are truly an idiot.

They did so because the Democrats are continuing to inquire about Russia even post Mueller report release. I am the idiot who is outdebating you. And admit it, you voted for HRC in 2016 and are now butthurt

He is a pathological liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So was Obama, he told lies after the death of a man. Trump says it's a beautiful clear sky, liberals that's a lie I saw a cloud in it. Lol

Obama is not the president dipshit.

He was and you didn't care he couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it, hypocrite.

Well, I never voted for Obama so wrong again dood.

Actually, I’ve never voted for a democrat in my life.

Until orange man was elected.

Since that time conservatives have shown me what they are really all about.

Racism, homophobia, sexism, hatred, greed.

You never voted Democrat before but that line right there is straight out of CNN. Something tells me you're not speaking the truth here.

You never voted Democrat before but that line right there is straight out of CNN. Something tells me you're not speaking the truth here.

Well, it’s the truth.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back